10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
Amen!
Happy New Month... May this month be better than last month, May the rain of PPR be on us this month. Dear Lord, please touch the hearts of AVO. Let them treat our files with so much priority . Let them not get tired of triggering PPR. Lord, the strength they need give it to them and let them always be happy so they will be happy with our files.

Stellalawrence

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Happy New Month... May this month be better than last month, May the rain of PPR be on us this month. Dear Lord, please touch the hearts of AVO. Let them treat our files with so much priority . Let them not get tired of triggering PPR. Lord, the strength they need give it to them and let them always be happy so they will be happy with our files.
Amen

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Got an update on GcKey "We are processing your background check" and DM on Ecas
Awwwww we thank God! At least we know they're working, hopefully you'll get pick up mail by tomorrow or Monday.
I have checked my gckey and ecas but there's no update. I think yours got there a week before mine so I should be expecting a change next week.

Reactions: Akanni2017

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
I just noticed am update on my account under additional documents. It changed from “the additional documents have been uploaded” to “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”

Reactions: tholudee and Milaby

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
Awwwww we thank God! At least we know they're working, hopefully you'll get pick up mail by tomorrow or Monday.
I have checked my gckey and ecas but there's no update. I think yours got there a week before mine so I should be expecting a change next week.
Yes was about sending them an email when i decided to check my account first, hopeful i hear from them by the end of today or tomorrow. You should here something next week

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Does anyone know if its a good idea to request for GCMS notes or not?
I think so. I did it at around the 4 month mark and then again about a week ago (haven't arrived yet). They can give you an idea if the visa office has noticed anything strange in your application and if you might have to do an interview.

Here is a good thread about it:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/