Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
You’re very right there are some silent ones here who never share even their timelines here but expect people here to help them and answer their questions in time of doubt and trouble and that was the same thing me and my wife were talking about yesterday and almost 100%of all those who got PPR and their visas already don’t come to the forum again but forgot they were here too and promised to stay,help and encourage the rest of us here but, I understand and I know it’s a human thing and God will take care of us left here. Just saying my piece of mind and passing through may the coming week bring our PPR’s in Jesus Christ name amen!!
@Mylove4God2017 & co some of us are still here oh! I try to read the forum every week and weigh in on some topics that I feel I can add my voice to. I do understand your frustration hearing from people for the first time only after they have PPR and/or need help. Those of us who have our significant others landed are trying to adjust to living together for the first time and help them settle in, so do bear with us. If you do really need something that no one is answering, I'm sure you can PM me and some of the old members and they will respond. A couple of people have reached out to me via PM which triggers an email notification so that I am alerted.

I pray that you all get PPR and good news soon so that the tension subsides.

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
yes they do @ola22. They need an initial one, but when it's time for PPR if you get a medical form for the non-accompanying dependant, you can ask AVO to waive it.
@waitingInTO Thanks for the help. will the forms come with an option to waive or whats the process to request a waiver for a non-accompanying dependant? Also will a waiver request slow things down?

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
@Kwamtin @Milaby did any of u see any changes in your online tool when u had the PPR and if u did,what was it?
@Mylove4God2017 yes my online tool had changed on the review of additional documents. It said additional documents needed to continue processing my application. And also on my ecas i had another line after medicals results has been received. It said they have sent me correspondence and that I should wait for it as it will outline what documents to send.
And a day after I had the PPR and they demanded an amended schedule A and newly signed additional information together with my passport.
I hope I've made myself clear, thanks.

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
@Mylove4God2017 yes my online tool had changed on the review of additional documents. It said additional documents needed to continue processing my application. And also on my ecas i had another line after medicals results has been received. It said they have sent me correspondence and that I should wait for it as it will outline what documents to send.
And a day after I had the PPR and they demanded an amended schedule A and newly signed additional information together with my passport.
I hope I've made myself clear, thanks.
Ok mine only shows,Medicals have been received and that’s it

Reactions: donchik

tbnb

May 31, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-10-2017