+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hi everyone how long does it take AVO to issue a visa? I mailed it via DHL on Monday and It was received and signed for on Tuesday. Hopefully it doesn't take too long

Reactions: Akanni2017

Jayotuks

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
It's nice to see conversations going on in the forum. Guys just because Accra goes silent on us doesn't mean we have to be silent on each other. It gives me great joy to read a message from the forum even when it's not PPR related. Just knowing we are all here for each other is comforting. Please let's try to keep the forum active.

Akanni2017

Oct 4, 2017
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
File Transfer...
14-07-2017
Med's Request
17-10-2017
Med's Done....
19-10-2017
Passport Req..
hopeful
VISA ISSUED...
hopeful
LANDED..........
hopeful
Hello forum, please if u are in naija lagos kindly head to CID police in lagos and explain with little prove from the embassy in Accra Ghana then they might able to assist with it. All the best for everyone of us looking forwa
It never cross my mind to copy it.

Austy

Feb 23, 2018
Hello forum, please if u are in naija lagos kindly head to CID police in lagos and explain with little prove from the embassy in Accra Ghana then they might able to assist with it. All the best for everyone of us looking forwa
My wife is in Ghana. I will try with the bank. Thanks

proverbs31

Feb 22, 2018
I think u have to do all that if u don’t have a representative and not your husband and for mine,my wife did everything there in Canada with the help of a lawyer and we printed them out and posted them u can only upload them if u have created and linked your online account.
thank you

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hello to all, am new on here. A quick question please, my VO as the principal applicant is Accra. If the status on ECAS is saying "Decision Made" under sponsor application status & "In Process" under permanent residence application status, does this mean my file has now reached AVO? Thanks

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
Hi everyone how long does it take AVO to issue a visa? I mailed it via DHL on Monday and It was received and signed for on Tuesday. Hopefully it doesn't take too long
Same here too. Mine was delivered on the 14th no update yet probably this coming week we will hear something

Reactions: Kwamtin

McAkyne

May 19, 2017
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
This week has been very quite and I think hopefully next week will be a great week for all PPR expectants. @Mylove4God2017 dont worry God is about to perform a miracle for you, you only have to believe in Him and give thanks. Remember delays are not denials and God willing you will hear from AVO soon.
I believe the coming week will be different God willing, the waiting is not easy anymore o

Reactions: Kwamtin

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Hello to all, am new on here. A quick question please, my VO as the principal applicant is Accra. If the status on ECAS is saying "Decision Made" under sponsor application status & "In Process" under permanent residence application status, does this mean my file has now reached AVO? Thanks
It usually mean that the Sponsor has been approved from CIC Miss...auga and the application has been/ will be forwarded to VO for processing.

Your sponsor should get email from CIC informing them of this.

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
It usually mean that the Sponsor has been approved from CIC Miss...auga and the application has been/ will be forwarded to VO for processing.

Thanks, please do you have an idea what the next procedure is now and the timeline? thanks

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018

And NO Sponsorship Approval email has been received by my sponsor since tuesday. But cic staff confirmed to us over the phone that it was approved on tuesday