+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Jayotuks

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
You guys!!!! I’m shaking!!!!! I just got a call from the High Commission!!!! Asking if I can come in to Canada before my baby comes and asking me to send in my passport and docs and they’ll process it as fast as possible so I can make it down in time! I already bought my ticket for USA but I am so moving it right now!!!! I don’t even know whether to cry or what to do. I’m just all over the place
wow! wow!! Great news, I am so happy for you dear, congratulations. I tap into your blessing.

Akanni2017

Oct 4, 2017
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
File Transfer...
14-07-2017
Med's Request
17-10-2017
Med's Done....
19-10-2017
Passport Req..
hopeful
VISA ISSUED...
hopeful
LANDED..........
hopeful
Please house do anyone know direct number to reach AVO. Thank you all.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys I just got two email today from AVO to get another medical done Asap and also invitation to pre-arrival services to Canada. So am guessing it won’t be long again to get PPR right?
Congrats......they better be fast with the PPR.......really happy for you and your family.......best wishes.

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
I'm tired of constantly refreshing my mail and getting nothing. I'm tired of the constant bickering with my hubby caused by sexual frustration. I'm tired of not being able to make any definite plans for my future cause i dont know how much longer il wait. I'm just tired
Please take heart. I can definitely understand how you feel - it’s been a crazy couple of months for all of us here. But I’m very sure you’ll hear from them soon. Very sure. And we’ll all be here to celebrate with you.

Reactions: Akanni2017

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Gotten PPR. I’m to send my int’l passport, flight itinerary, passport photographs, original copies of schedule A & PCC in 5 days! I’m wondering if I should take the risk and book my flight for next week Friday...? Wondering if that would make them hurry up with the counter foil (that’s what it’s called right?)

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Thank you so much! I was just driving in to the hospital to get my fit to fly Report from my doctor when I got the call. Trust me, I turned back ASAP! God is so great! I’m so mind blown right now!
I can imagine the feeling. God really makes everything beautiful in his time

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Gotten PPR. I’m to send my int’l passport, flight itinerary, passport photographs, original copies of schedule A & PCC in 5 days! I’m wondering if I should take the risk and book my flight for next week Friday...? Wondering if that would make them hurry up with the counter foil (that’s what it’s called right?)
Dont book a flight yet. This is Avo. I would suggest when you send your documents send it with a srrong letter stating your looking to book flight. Once your get PUM then book flight right away.

Question for you.... on the PPR for the passport 2 pictures do you have to sign and write your name dob etc and or just 2 passport pics and bavk of it is plain no personal.details required?

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You guys!!!! I’m shaking!!!!! I just got a call from the High Commission!!!! Asking if I can come in to Canada before my baby comes and asking me to send in my passport and docs and they’ll process it as fast as possible so I can make it down in time! I already bought my ticket for USA but I am so moving it right now!!!! I don’t even know whether to cry or what to do. I’m just all over the place

Yaayyy! Congratulations to you. May this good news go round to everyone in the house IJN.

Reactions: iyawoSparks