I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm tired of constantly refreshing my mail and getting nothing. I'm tired of the constant bickering with my hubby caused by sexual frustration. I'm tired of not being able to make any definite plans for my future cause i dont know how much longer il wait. I'm just tired

The good news is already on the way, just patient dear.

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Dont book a flight yet. This is Avo. I would suggest when you send your documents send it with a srrong letter stating your looking to book flight. Once your get PUM then book flight right away.

Question for you.... on the PPR for the passport 2 pictures do you have to sign and write your name dob etc and or just 2 passport pics and bavk of it is plain no personal.details required?
Lol! The lady who called told me to send my flight itinerary o. I made it known to her that I can’t fly after 36 weeks and so I have just 1+ week left to be able to travel and she assured me that I’ll get my passport back ASAP. The COPR also states that I should add my flight itinerary and mark my envelope as “URGENT” so to be on the safe side, I’ll just book a flight and attach the details. Working with faith!

Yes, it is required that I write my full name and DOB behind the passport photographs, also the photography studio is to have its name, address and date behind the two passports.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Gotten PPR. I’m to send my int’l passport, flight itinerary, passport photographs, original copies of schedule A & PCC in 5 days! I’m wondering if I should take the risk and book my flight for next week Friday...? Wondering if that would make them hurry up with the counter foil (that’s what it’s called right?)
Wow just wow, congratulations dear.
I would say book it but try make it Tuesday or Wednesday of week 12th to 17th cox I think Friday is too soon cox before u get new PCC, before DHL sends and returns, etc...all these in 5 days? I highly doubt it. So I suggest u book it though since it would be treated as urgent

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Another suggestion, please tell your husband to talk to his family doctor to recommend an Oby-Gyn before your arrival explaining why the delay. So that when you come, the next day, you can have an appointment set cox they will run series of tests for you before baby arrival. Not saying they completely won't, but they usually don't take seriously whatever doctors info we bring with us from Africa (speaking from experience but urs may be different). Otherwise you don't wanna go through the rigours of giving birth in emergency room if you don't have a doctor assigned to you... AVO is crazy, are they not aware that before one can get health card which is compulsory for any doctor visits, u need to be in Canada for minimum of 30sth days. Look at all these struggle.... Anyways u will find favour @iyawoSparks all the best dear, take it easy so you don't seem overwhelmed with a lot but above all , start packing yaaaaayyy

Last edited:

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Lol! The lady who called told me to send my flight itinerary o. I made it known to her that I can’t fly after 36 weeks and so I have just 1+ week left to be able to travel and she assured me that I’ll get my passport back ASAP. The COPR also states that I should add my flight itinerary and mark my envelope as “URGENT” so to be on the safe side, I’ll just book a flight and attach the details. Working with faith!

Yes, it is required that I write my full name and DOB behind the passport photographs, also the photography studio is to have its name, address and date behind the two passports.
Then book the tickets oo.. or did you have one booked for the states? If you had a ticket already for the states have the travel agent change it only so atleast you dont forfit on that previous ticket.

I am so excited for you i cant think farrrrr ahhahahahahaha..

If you dont have a ticket already book one KLM is having great sales have your spouse in canada buy it here so i think then they wont charge in USD rather CAD omg im just too happy for you and the baby yayyyyyyyy

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Wow just wow, congratulations dear.
I would say book it but try make it Tuesday or Wednesday of week 12th to 17th cox I think Friday is too soon cox before u get new PCC, before DHL sends and returns, etc...all these in 5 days? I highly doubt it. So I suggest u book it though since it would be treated as urgent
True true! Tuesday seems like a great idea. Though they’re not asking for new PCC. They said I should send the original copy of the one I already sent them before.

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Another suggestion, please tell your husband to talk to his family doctor to recommend an Oby-Gyn before your arrival explaining why the delay. So that when you come, the next day, you can have an appointment set cox they will run series of tests for you before baby arrival. Not saying they completely won't, but they usually don't take seriously whatever doctors info we bring with us from Africa (speaking from experience but urs may be different). Otherwise you don't wanna go through the rigours of giving birth in emergency room if you don't have a doctor assigned to you... AVO is crazy, are they not aware that before one can get health card which is compulsory for any doctor visits, u need to be in Canada for minimum of 30sth days. Look at all these struggle.... Anyways u will find favour @iyawoSparks all the best dear, take it easy so you don't seem overwhelmed with a lot but above all , start packing yaaaaayyy
Amennn! Thank you so much for the heads up!

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Then book the tickets oo.. or did you have one booked for the states? If you had a ticket already for the states have the travel agent change it only so atleast you dont forfit on that previous ticket.

I am so excited for you i cant think farrrrr ahhahahahahaha..

If you dont have a ticket already book one KLM is having great sales have your spouse in canada buy it here so i think then they wont charge in USD rather CAD omg im just too happy for you and the baby yayyyyyyyy
Yes o! Hubby already booked British Airways to leave on Sunday (the day after tomorrow). So that’s what he’s trying to do right now... have the travel agent reschedule for Tuesday, the 13th and see if the trip can be rerouted to Toronto instead. If not, at least reroute to New York and then I’ll have to get another flight from NY to Toronto. Phew!!!!! Looool. It is well!

Reactions: Akanni2017

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Yes o! Hubby already booked British Airways to leave on Sunday (the day after tomorrow). So that’s what he’s trying to do right now... have the travel agent reschedule for Tuesday, the 13th and see if the trip can be rerouted to Toronto instead. If not, at least reroute to New York and then I’ll have to get another flight from NY to Toronto. Phew!!!!! Looool. It is well!
I hate BA.. since ypur heavily pregnant i dpnt want you walking too much. Their connecting and long que... ughh.. if possible KLM not that much walking. I took BA once and I will never again. Lol