App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Mwah mwah mwah! I will def keep you all in the loop. Please check your mail/CIC account o. Looks like AVO is on a roll today.
Perfect idea!! whichever one would work just fine. kudos to your hubby.... and keep us posted if you can cox I know u will have a lot on ur plate. so happy for u,. when I read ur post that u will not be in Canada before baby is born, it made me really upset.... but look at how things are turning out. hugs and kisses....again, don't overwhelm urself at this point.

to others, lets just keep hope alive!!

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Congrats @Lagos babe and @AnneMariee oh myyyy fantastic news today has been the bestest Friday ever on this forum.

Everyone who has not heard from avo wake up and get to your computer.. cell phone ... laptop and send that email heart wrenching email DO IT NOW

Also to the other applicants who had 30 days to submit additional document's have you heard anything??

Reactions: Akanni2017

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
You guys!!!! I’m shaking!!!!! I just got a call from the High Commission!!!! Asking if I can come in to Canada before my baby comes and asking me to send in my passport and docs and they’ll process it as fast as possible so I can make it down in time! I already bought my ticket for USA but I am so moving it right now!!!! I don’t even know whether to cry or what to do. I’m just all over the place
Congratulations.. I am happy for you.

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Congrats to everyone who received PPR today. Has anyone who got a letter to submit additional documents in 30 days heard from AVO

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Too many great news here.

Congrats iyawo sparks, The Lord will perfect that which he has done, I am so happy for you, the Lord has heard your tears, congrats once again.

Congrats klemzo and Lagos babe.

April 4th applicant, we received pre-approval service mail today.
Congratttts this has been the best day ever. Most action this forum has recieved past few months

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
So, my spouse just got pre arrival service mail, I am an April 4th applicant, please March and April applicants, check your mail.
Anemarrie, I saw your message previously, a notice was sent to the principal applicant's mail, which was used to link the account, to check the CIC account,and we saw it there, but you can check the CIC account, you know with AVO, wonders happen.
Good news everywhere.., Congrats, AVO is awake. Thank God

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Too many great news here.

Congrats iyawo sparks, The Lord will perfect that which he has done, I am so happy for you, the Lord has heard your tears, congrats once again.

Congrats klemzo and Lagos babe.

April 4th applicant, we received pre-approval service mail today.
Yaaaay... Congrats

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Congrats @Lagos babe and @AnneMariee oh myyyy fantastic news today has been the bestest Friday ever on this forum.

Everyone who has not heard from avo wake up and get to your computer.. cell phone ... laptop and send that email heart wrenching email DO IT NOW

Also to the other applicants who had 30 days to submit additional document's have you heard anything??

Hey @Cutie101 and @blackstar no we still haven’t heard anything from Avo as yet, they received our additional documents on the 5th of January. Which was before our deadline On the 12th of January it’s been 4 weeks now but stil haven’t heard from Avo our 1 year mark will be Feb 22/2018. Should we send an email... we are using a representative so I’m not sure if sending an email behind him will help, we are waiting till next week and then will talk to the lawyer. my wife wants to book her ticket to come Ghana but AVO is delaying, we wanted confirmation from Avo so tickets can be purchased for the both on the same flight back dunno wat to do now #stressful but God is in control hoping for the pre arrival services email too and PPR God willing

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hey @Cutie101 and @blackstar no we still haven’t heard anything from Avo as yet, they received our additional documents on the 5th of January. Which was before our deadline On the 12th of January it’s been 4 weeks now but stil haven’t heard from Avo our 1 year mark will be Feb 22/2018. Should we send an email... we are using a representative so I’m not sure if sending an email behind him will help, we are waiting till next week and then will talk to the lawyer. my wife wants to book her ticket to come Ghana but AVO is delaying, we wanted confirmation from Avo so tickets can be purchased for the both on the same flight back dunno wat to do now #stressful but God is in control hoping for the pre arrival services email too and PPR God willing
Thanks for the reply. i hope everything goes well and u also hear the good news very soon.

Reactions: Mylove4God2017

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
You can send an email gentlw reminder because i know they set date for review from the day the letter was sent out. Def go ahead just to remind im sure nect weel you shld hear something also

Reactions: Mylove4God2017