Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
Nah. Im also january. January 3rd to be precise. But theres so much good news goin on we can only hope ours is near. Keep the faith dear. Its just around the corner
You are right. Those good news give me hope. Thank you very much

Reactions: Akanni2017

Wapsis

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
02-02-2017
Doc's Request.
April 2017
File Transfer...
March 2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting... God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting... God's grace
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Morning guys... my ecas started showing "decision made" last night... so waiting for PUM!!! Thank God so far

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016

Cei325

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Pls guys I need advice on this, since I sent my application till now CIC changed the last letter on my last name, Its should be "M" not "N" and they have been sending me correspondence using the wrong letter. Its a fault from them when they inputed my name in the system, I have concluded medicals and waiting for PPR its still the same. I have asked the Imigration Lawyer I consulted several times, he told me that I should Ignore that for now, but I have not been comfortable when i remember the whole thing. Pls should I listen to him or should I send a notice to AVO telling them to correct it, also if i will notify them, is it better to do it in writing and Attach it to the package when ever i will be sending my passport. What do you guys advise pls.

Cei325

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Another thing that I am curious about is this. I first Submited my application in March after 1 month it was returned that they needed me to include a representive, I resubmited it around June, I have done medicals since last month, will they Judged my application using March or will it be judged using June ?Tnx .

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
Another thing that I am curious about is this. I first Submited my application in March after 1 month it was returned that they needed me to include a representive, I resubmited it around June, I have done medicals since last month, will they Judged my application using March or will it be judged using June ?Tnx .
Based on what i've seen from other members its March

Reactions: Cei325

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
Pls guys I need advice on this, since I sent my application till now CIC changed the last letter on my last name, Its should be "M" not "N" and they have been sending me correspondence using the wrong letter. Its a fault from them when they inputed my name in the system, I have concluded medicals and waiting for PPR its still the same. I have asked the Imigration Lawyer I consulted several times, he told me that I should Ignore that for now, but I have not been comfortable when i remember the whole thing. Pls should I listen to him or should I send a notice to AVO telling them to correct it, also if i will notify them, is it better to do it in writing and Attach it to the package when ever i will be sending my passport. What do you guys advise pls.
Do not listen to your representative, you need to notify AVO as soon as possible since the mistake is from them to avoid further delay

Lagos babe

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
No one can aderess your curiosity.

The rule on CIC Website says that once your file gets returned, you go back to the queue.

However, we have seen exceptions in SKOD's case, where she was treated as a January applicant.

Keep your fingers crossed, if it happens with March applicants, good, if not, look forward to June.

I wish you all the best

Reactions: Cei325