Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Applied Jan 16 2017, medical expired last month, so we were asked to do anoda medical along with passport within 15days
ok dear... please hurry and go do it o. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Reactions: Akanni2017

jennyu

Jul 1, 2017
Praise God! I got PPR about an hour ago!
I mail AVO this morning to tell them that I had submitted my FBI and Nigerian police report but the Texas State, they will receive next week due to the Thanksgiving weekend. I also asked if there were any other documents they wanted me to update on my file so I can submit all at once. I don't know if it played any part but they sent ppr this afternoon and asked for passport photos and updated family info. 5hwy didn't ask for Schedule A but I'm going to include that as well because I don't want them to ask me to send it later. I'm so grateful that the journey is almost over. Now fingers crossed that I may spend this holiday period with hubby!!!!
Good luck to everyone still waiting. My advice, if there are any outstanding docs you suspect they may request esp police reports from foreign countries, get them done ASAP and send them in unsolicited to avoid any unnecessary waste of time.
Congratulations!!! So glad they didn’t wait for the 30days to be up before ppr.

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
No medical yet. Still waiting. It looks like they are focusing on clearing backlogs at the moment for Dec 2016 and Jan 2017 applicants. I am positive they will get to our medicals soon :)
Guess so.. you know God works in mysterious ways, it might just be medicals and PPR together for us :):):)

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
I mail AVO this morning to tell them that I had submitted my FBI and Nigerian police report but the Texas State, they will receive next week due to the Thanksgiving weekend. I also asked if there were any other documents they wanted me to update on my file so I can submit all at once. I don't know if it played any part but they sent ppr this afternoon and asked for passport photos and updated family info. 5hwy didn't ask for Schedule A but I'm going to include that as well because I don't want them to ask me to send it later. I'm so grateful that the journey is almost over. Now fingers crossed that I may spend this holiday period with hubby!!!!
Good luck to everyone still waiting. My advice, if there are any outstanding docs you suspect they may request esp police reports from foreign countries, get them done ASAP and send them in unsolicited to avoid any unnecessary waste of time.
Congratulations dear im so happy for u.we are still waiting for pick up mail.30 days today AVO got our passeport hum.

Grace_2017

Oct 17, 2017

Grace_2017

Oct 17, 2017
Congratulations. So happy for you. Don't forget us(people still waiting for PPR). God is on control. We trust him for good news soon.

waitingInTO

Nov 14, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
congratulations to @Ugoswife, @bbccanada and anyone else I may have forgotten who got PPR in the last few days!

waitingInTO

Nov 14, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
congratulations to @Ugoswife, @bbccanada and anyone else I mayhave forgotten who got PPR in the last few days!
@waitingInTO and @jellyfish_smile - thanks. They don't seem to be very consistent with their reporting in GCKey
@RoamingSpirit , I have been having internet issues, so between when I wrote you my last note and this morning , my background check changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

olawunmif

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None so far
Passport Req..
Expectant
VISA ISSUED...
Expectant
Whao. So much positive energy here. Congrats to everyone whose gotten PPR. More of this we pray.

olawunmif

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
File Transfer...