Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None so far
Passport Req..
Expectant
VISA ISSUED...
Expectant
I am in same case as you. 24th January applicant. I haven't even received medical request yet. And they started to process my application only since 17th October after my husband send a lot of messages. People from June have already received at least medical requests. Anyways now I am just waiting. God's time is the best. I have already done my part of the job. Congratulations for those who got PPR amd good luck for the rest.
Exactly. Im learning to stay positive and believe id soon testify here. Lets keep hope alive. The wait is almost over

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Got pick up mail today
You don't answer inquiries though. I remember a couple of people asking for your timeline last week when you said you got PPR and you're a May 2017 applicant. You never responded. Now in less than a week, you've come again to say you've gotten PUM - which isn't the norm. I believe the essence of this group is to share experiences & support each other. We don't like half stories please. *rolling my eyes*

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Christmas really came early as PPR strolled in today:

Date: November 23, 2017
UCI: 3333³333333
*F1111111111
Dear Jane Doe
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO
CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES,
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)
You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We
recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.
OR
Applicants residing in Ghana
You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.
Applicants residing in Nigeria (Passport Submission Only)
You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you
received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.
Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High
Commission.
The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports,
whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed
date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow
carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay
CONGRATS!

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Praise God! I got PPR about an hour ago!
I mail AVO this morning to tell them that I had submitted my FBI and Nigerian police report but the Texas State, they will receive next week due to the Thanksgiving weekend. I also asked if there were any other documents they wanted me to update on my file so I can submit all at once. I don't know if it played any part but they sent ppr this afternoon and asked for passport photos and updated family info. 5hwy didn't ask for Schedule A but I'm going to include that as well because I don't want them to ask me to send it later. I'm so grateful that the journey is almost over. Now fingers crossed that I may spend this holiday period with hubby!!!!
Good luck to everyone still waiting. My advice, if there are any outstanding docs you suspect they may request esp police reports from foreign countries, get them done ASAP and send them in unsolicited to avoid any unnecessary waste of time.
Finally! Congratulations!

Reactions: Ugoswife

Skod

Jul 23, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
You don't answer inquiries though. I remember a couple of people asking for your timeline last week when you said you got PPR and you're a May 2017 applicant. You never responded. Now in less than a week, you've come again to say you've gotten PUM - which isn't the norm. I believe the essence of this group is to share experiences & support each other. We don't like half stories please. *rolling my eyes*
Not what you think ok......
What hapnd to benefit of doubt ?

Skod

Jul 23, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
“ what hapnd to she’s prolly not in town, no network or somewhat”. No 1 is giving half stories here ..... All I can say is God because my file was returned in January because my husband didn’t submit his Notice of assessment & we had to wait till May .

Skod

Jul 23, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Initially submitted in Jan 23rd & was returned in Feb
Submitted again in feb & was returned in March
Submitted again in May 26 & was received May 29
Aor1 July 5
SA July 13 was going back & fort on it from July till September ....... they where asking from 1 thing or the other....
My husband got transferred mail Sept 14
Oct 16th saw 3rd line on my Ecas
Got PPR mail Nov 17th
DHL on Mon Nov 20th
Got to Accra 22nd
To my greatest surprise saw PUM today Nov 23rd

Skod

Jul 23, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
*Not looking*