+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hey hun. I remember reading that you were paying one of the "dependents" tuition. Is that right? If yes, I think avo may just be confused and think that child is yours, hence your inclusion in the DNA. But nonetheless, do write an explanation and send it along with the other DNA tests and documents
Even cic subscribes to the idea of supporting the spouse dependents.that goes a long way cement or prove the genuineness of the relationship. The spouse listed his dependents and i also listed mine. I have emailed them to seek clarification.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
@becos, I really need you to share with me your husband's interview experience especially the questions and answer segment.
Mine is coming up soon, I really need be well informed and properly guided.
@Denne first read my post on this page
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thread-for-acrra-ghana-applicants.64640/page-766

I'll also send you lists of questions in a message.

Unless someone can also post them here, I'm on my phone and can't find them right now.

Thanks

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Also I know @queenanetor has been helping you, maybe @kwame22 and @BlackDiamond might have some advice. We were not asked to bring relationship or identity proofs, and the questions were less about our relationship and more about my husbands son. Anyone else weigh in with more relationship questions?

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
So what is the essence of me going for the dna test. Then it should be my spouse and dependents.
I would advise you go back to your forms and check if you did not contradict some informations because it's so ridiculous that avo would ask for a DNA test from you knowing you are not the father of the children (No blood relationship here) . Please do your homework properly by checking word for word what you filled before.

Denne

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Visa Office......
Ghana
App. Filed.......
16-08--2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2017
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
Nov. 08. 2017
Interview........
Nov. 08.2017
Passport Req..
Nov 08. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Loading............!
Reactions: queenanetor

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
I would advise you go back to your forms and check if you did not contradict some informations because it's so ridiculous that avo would ask for a DNA test from you knowing you are not the father of the children (No blood relationship here) . Please do your homework properly by checking word for word what you filled before.
Mine was application to sponsor form.
Generic app form 008 completed by principal applicant or the sponsored
Additional dependents/ declaration imm0008 dep completed by you, the dependent applicant.
Additional family information inm5406 you and each your family members 18 years of age and above must complete the form. All these are on appendx A which belong to the sponsored or applicant. I haven't contradicted myself anywhere.

treasure t

Oct 18, 2017
Exactly, from what was written in the letter. To my understanding they are not convinced that you are the biological father to the children in question, so it's either there was a mistake somewhere or it was never stated to cic that you weren't a biological parent to those children. So I would encourage you to contact ur spouse and both of you should go through your application once again and the supporting docs you submitted with your application

Johnny just come

Oct 19, 2017
They wanted my wife baby father to fill out a form that authorize his son to travel with my wife , my wife had a 10 yrs old son from a previous relationship, so since the father is not migrating to canada with my wife they are asking for a consent from the father to fill out the form and sign

treasure t

Oct 18, 2017
They wanted my wife baby father to fill out a form that authorize his son to travel with my wife , my wife had a 10 yrs old son from a previous relationship, so since the father is not migrating to canada with my wife they are asking for a consent from the father to fill out the form and sign
Oh that's very normal. If that's all they are asking for, then that's very normal. Whenever I travel alone with my daughter they always ask me for consent letter from my husband at the airport, because my daughter and I have different last name.

Reactions: maki22

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Oh great I feel better now but hope they don't take long to get back to us
And Also hope not to be asked to come for interview
You will be fine. That is normal. You should supply a copy of signed ID from the father also, if they didn't already ask. My husband was asked for his sons mothers ID and the son wasn't even travelling with us. I suggest you add it.

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
I agree with @becos. This Is something that is a very serious matter. Look at it this way, it also saves your butt from any legal issues in the future if the relationship between your spouse and the baby father went sour. (Sorry, thinking too much into this)Lol. But if this is all they are requesting, get it and send it asap. Avo is on a good mood this quarter..

Reactions: becos

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA F000469995

A
ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Thu 2017-10-19 2:59 PM
Inbox

AVO thinks these are your children... get a copy of ehetr you declared they were not your children. however your spouse children from your initial package along with this email and write back to AVO and contact CIC-mississauga for the error in communication so they can bridge the gap that the DNA can be conducted for the mother and dependants without you as you are not their biological father.. please do this immediately so they can get this sorted out..

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana
Fax (233-21) 211-524 -www.accra.gc.ca

Haut-commissariat du Canada
Service Immigration
B.P. 1639, 42 ave de l'Indépendance, Accra (Ghana)
Fax (233-21) 211-524 -www.accra.gc.ca

Date: October 19, 2017

UCI: +++++++

Application: ××××××××

Dear ×÷÷÷÷×

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

After reviewing the information provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that there is sufficient evidence to prove the parent-child relationship between you the principal applicant,your sponsor and 4 dependents ( the applicant kids)

Since the documentary evidence you have provided does not enable us to establish parentage between you and the child, and you are unable to obtain other documentary evidence, in place of documentary evidence we will accept the results of a DNA analysis carried out by a laboratory accredited by the Standards Council of Canada for DNA testing. You are responsible for the selection of such an accredited laboratory in Canada and for the costs associated with sample taking, shipping, laboratory analysis and report submission. Please refer to the list of laboratories accredited by the Standards Council of Canada to conduct DNA testing of you the applicant, your sponsor and 4 dependents

Once you decide to undergo DNA testing, the chosen laboratory will send us a letter informing us that you are prepared to undertake testing. Upon receipt of this letter, we will then contact you with a date for sample collection at an [APPROVED COLLECTION SITE]. We will also inform you of the requirements for a valid passport, an identification card, two passport-size photos, and the fees for the sample collection procedure and courier services to send each sample to Canada. Please note that it is important for you to have on hand the necessary identification documents so that we may proceed with the sample collection.

The results of the DNA tests will be sent to us by the laboratory when analysis has been completed. This can take approximately four to six weeks.

If the tests confirm the relationship between you, your spouse and dependents. we will be in a position to proceed with the processing of your application or issue new medical instructions if your medical results have expired by that time.

DNA tests are not mandatory.

If we are not advised within 90 days by a laboratory that you will undergo DNA testing, we will assume that you are no longer interested in providing a DNA test result and will render a decision based on the information available to us at that time.

Sincerely,

[VISA OFFICER]

A list of accredited laboratories can be found on the Standards Council of Canada website.

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (MV)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada

P.O. Box 1639

42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
@Cosey AVO thinks these are your children... get a copy of ehetr you declared they were not your children. however your spouse children from your initial package along with this email and write back to AVO and contact CIC-mississauga for the error in communication so they can bridge the gap that the DNA can be conducted for the mother and dependants without you as you are not their biological father.. please do this immediately so they can get this sorted out..

kwame22

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-September,2016
AOR Received.
15-October,2016
File Transfer...
28-October,2016
Ok thanks, I appreciate.
just make sure you review the application you sent in before if you have a copy
she was ask three question
where does he work?
where did you guys meet?
and what Gov agency does he work for
and that was it...and she said to my wife i just want to clarify those three things..and after 20mins she received medicals form from them..and also they send me a email with the same msg plus requesting for passport with 15days.
i hope this help