FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
Similar situation here. We submitted app and got an email jan 27th that our file has been moved to accra. My husband is sponsoring me and we used the old forms, with me doing medicals and police report upfront. So far theres nothing on mycic page. No medicals passed, nothing. Its kinda worrisome and i dont know what to do. I mean its October already and people who submitted applications mid year have their medicals passed already. Is my worry justifiable or i shiuld just sit and wait till the end of the 12th month before making a move.
Don't worry ur head about that. CIC hardly updates accounts. I have gotten my visa but on my acct my medical doesn't show passed.
Since u are running on the old app system then worry not. Medical request usually one the last steps unlike the new apps that get the request within 5 months.

Everything will work out for good. U are almost there

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
My application will be one year old tomorrow. Praying for good news for us this week. Amen.
Amen, God will make it happen.

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
MY husband’s application reach 13Month today

Oh God intervene

Reactions: me2605 and Ugoswife

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
Good news!!!!! God has done it for my family too oo! So I'm at work and I am seeing constant messages from my hubby. He tells me it's urgent so I should call him. And to check my email before I call him. I check and there is 3 emails from AVO. One is telling us his visa is ready and to send the passport in 15 days. The second one is a recall message of the first email ( my stomach jumps and I am starting to feel sad) then the third one, full of light, again, for him to send his passport off visa issuance but this time within 7days. You should see me at my desk. I am so excited, I can't contain it....

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
Good news!!!!! God has done it for my family too oo! So I'm at work and I am seeing constant messages from my hubby. He tells me it's urgent so I should call him. And to check my email before I call him. I check and there is 3 emails from AVO. One is telling us his visa is ready and to send the passport in 15 days. The second one is a recall message of the first email ( my stomach jumps and I am starting to feel sad) then the third one, full of light, again, for him to send his passport off visa issuance but this time within 7days. You should see me at my desk. I am so excited, I can't contain it....
Haha I'm so happy for u my friend.congratulations

Reactions: colmiz

MrsKoj

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-10-2017
Yaaay. I literally just refreshed the thread and saw this. You applied 3 days before us. I tap into this in Jesus name. Congrats!!!

Reactions: me2605 and colmiz

MrsKoj

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-10-2017
Hello, House. I have a question, please. I applied for GCMS notes last month (September 13th). I am a September 19th, 2016 applicant. It seems like they are currently issuing visas to September applicants mostly and we should probably be hearing back from them soon. My question is, is it possible that my GCMS notes request will delay my PPR/Re-Medical request from AVO? I’m just hoping we haven’t shot ourselves in the foot with this one. Thanks.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY WWHHHHOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!! So happy for you girl!!!!! Best news!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

ClassicD

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-08-2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Congratulations!!! You may want to confirm the sequence of the "recalled" email though so you know what to send to AVO.

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
congratulations!!! I guess your application is more than a year old now. were you asked for new schedule A, police report or new medicals?

Last edited:

ClassicD

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-08-2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Hello, House. I have a question, please. I applied for GCMS notes last month (September 13th). I am a September 19th, 2016 applicant. It seems like they are currently issuing visas to September applicants mostly and we should probably be hearing back from them soon. My question is, is it possible that my GCMS notes request will delay my PPR/Re-Medical request from AVO? I’m just hoping we haven’t shot ourselves in the foot with this one. Thanks.
I dont believe that GCMS notes with affect the Accra office and their handling of applications. GCMS note is part of the Freedom of information act which is handled in Canada by law and has almost nothing to do with Accra Visa office in terms of their processing of applications and all that. The thing though is that when the GCMS notes does come to you, it may not be up-to-date with the latest information but you should be fine.

Reactions: iyawoSparks

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Any day with good news on this thread is a good day!

MrsKoj

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-10-2017
I dont believe that GCMS notes with affect the Accra office and their handling of applications. GCMS note is part of the Freedom of information act which is handled in Canada by law and has almost nothing to do with Accra Visa office in terms of their processing of applications and all that. The thing though is that when the GCMS notes does come to you, it may not be up-to-date with the latest information but you should be fine.
Okay. That makes sense. Thanks :)

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
CONGRATS!