+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Skod

Jul 23, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
you are to see a 3rd line on your Ecas (we started processing your application on *****). It is a month today my file was transferred and i have not seen the 3rd line. What is your timeline?
My file was transferred 18th of sept

BaJay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Emotions are running high here. ☺
Let's remain patient, everyone's time will come.

Taking a look at recent medical requests and ppr's it appears most of 2016 apps are almost done. I noticed some Nov 2016 applicants have been contacted..while there are also have few people from August 2016 yet to be contacted. Theoretically, that leaves Sept and October 2016 applicants remaining from 2016 apps (from the old system)...

I honestly think AVO will live up to the December 2017 promise as things stand.
Although, this week was majorly quiet, I suspect there'll be a lot of requests at the turn of the month!
Let's keep our hopes alive and not overly put our minds there!!! Have a great weekend everyone.
And congrats to all who heard from the visa office this week!

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Pls how many months after police certificate did it take b4 they ask for Medical, I am June 2017
I didn't wait for them to ask, I added the police report to the application before it was sent to Mississauga, that was February. And the medicals request came in July

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
I know they are purposely tourturig people. And already Accra office is slow already. the level of tension right now is at its most high..

annoyed person over here :)

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
I know they are purposely tourturig people. And already Accra office is slow already. the level of tension right now is at its most high..

annoyed person over here :)
Hopefully they'll be able to live up to the processing of the new application within the 12month period

brown49

Sep 5, 2017
I know the waiting game is torturing and unbearable at times, but we all have to endure it. Eventually, everything comes to an end. I know how y'all 2017 applicants are feeling because most of us 2016 applicants have been in y'all shoes. Nevertheless, y'all gotta hang in there a little more and update your applications with additional information as deemed necessary. Y'all don't have to wait until they ask for it. I pray that all the remaining application gets expedited so everyone can reunite with their respective partner/family.

November 2016 applicant.
visa picked up today. To God be all the glory.