24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
My dear family,

Believe it or not, I woke up this morning to see PPR! Can't even breathe right now.

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
My dear family,

Believe it or not, I woke up this morning to see PPR! Can't even breathe right now.
Waoooo can't believe it.congratulations
I'm wondering what they are doing...
If it possible can u post the email here please??

debbiejosh

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/05/2014
Nomination.....
09/09/2014
Med's Request
02/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/03/2015
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
My dear family,

Congrats, so happy for you, and you are a November applicant.
I wish you all the best, and God's speed always.

Wapsis

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
02-02-2017
Doc's Request.
April 2017
File Transfer...
March 2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting... God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting... God's grace
LANDED..........
Can't wait
My dear family,

This is great news. I tapping into it too... congrats dear

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
th
AVO doesn't give aor2. If your PA says in process, that's basically aor2.
thank you for the reply.. now i understand this

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
You welcome. Just as @becos said Accra does not send AOR2 email if you see "We started processing your application xxxx 2017" on your ECAS thats AOR2
okay... thank you, i have to keep checking my Ecas every day now... it is well

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
My dear family,

congrats...

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Waoooo can't believe it.congratulations
I'm wondering what they are doing...
If it possible can u post the email here please??
Date: August 28, 2017

UCI: xxxxxx

Application: xxxxxx

*F000xxxxxx*

Name

Address

P.O. Box

LAGOS,

Nigeria

Dear xxxxx:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

Applicants residing in Ghana

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (Passport Submission Only)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results (2017/10/25) or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.

PHOTOGRAPHS

You must also provide two passport photos for every person receiving a visa on your application. Photograph specifications can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Print the specifications and bring them with you to a commercial photographer. A visa will not be issued if your photo does not match the specifications listed in the link above.

Reactions: Pake and BaJay

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17

*F000xxxxxx*

Name

Address

P.O. Box

LAGOS,

Nigeria

Dear xxxxx:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results (2017/10/25) or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.

PHOTOGRAPHS

You must also provide two passport photos for every person receiving a visa on your application. Photograph specifications can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Print the specifications and bring them with you to a commercial photographer. A visa will not be issued if your photo does not match the specifications listed in the link above.
wow...nice, i tap into this soonest. Amen

Reactions: Wapsis

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon

*F000xxxxxx*

Name

Address

P.O. Box

LAGOS,

Nigeria

Dear xxxxx:

PASSPORT(S)

OR

PHOTOGRAPHS

Thanks for your reply. Did u do anything to speed up your process??