Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
Pake, I pray you are right. I can't check my email without my heart skipping a beat. It's been two and a half years of being away from my husband. I'm so ready to start our lives again. Thinking of you all, sending positive vibes all around. <3 There are so many stories of strength and resilence in this house. I pray they all end in happiness.
A big Amen to that

Tre147

Jun 22, 2017
I dont know if this helps anyone, i hope it gives a little hope for June 2016 applicants if I wasnt the only one left out ..lol. So I got PPR yesterday finally. I quickly sent it via DHL same day to Ghana. Does anyone know how long it takes on the average for them to issue the visa and send back? I'm to catch a flight out of town next week but this came up had to send my passport in asap. Looking to know how long to extend my original travel tickets for.

I hope and pray they start coming through for everyone waiting here as well. The wait is long and frustrating! Only those involved can understand how horrible it is.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
I dont know if this helps anyone, i hope it gives a little hope for June 2016 applicants if I wasnt the only one left out ..lol. So I got PPR yesterday finally. I quickly sent it via DHL same day to Ghana. Does anyone know how long it takes on the average for them to issue the visa and send back? I'm to catch a flight out of town next week but this came up had to send my passport in asap. Looking to know how long to extend my original travel tickets for.

I hope and pray they start coming through for everyone waiting here as well. The wait is long and frustrating! Only those involved can understand how horrible it is.
Hi there! Congratulations! That's wonderful news! I'm not sure how long it will take to get your passport back, it seems it varies, I would definitely try and post pone your travels for a month anyways, just in case. But if you're able to post pone and then post pone again, you could make it for earlier.

Could you also share your timeline? Like when you applied and got SA and if you had to send any other documents in and when? Thank you.

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN

Congrats
When is medical expire?

GENEGENE

May 4, 2017
Thanks to everyone here for your advice me and my husband really appreciate and to all waiting you will get a positive email soon... so after we sent the passport to ottawa on Monday last week we got it back yesterday which is on Thursday and my husband landed today at the peace bridge at niagara. And also to anyone looking to land at peace bridge they don't do it from Friday to Monday anymore only on Tuesday till Thursday now due to the work load they get, we had to plead with them and considering the distance we drove they allowed my husband complete it PR process which was less then 10 minutes. Thanks to everyone becos, pake,tender, peg and all i can't mention. Thank you

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
Thanks to everyone here for your advice me and my husband really appreciate and to all waiting you will get a positive email soon... so after we sent the passport to ottawa on Monday last week we got it back yesterday which is on Thursday and my husband landed today at the peace bridge at niagara. And also to anyone looking to land at peace bridge they don't do it from Friday to Monday anymore only on Tuesday till Thursday now due to the work load they get, we had to plead with them and considering the distance we drove they allowed my husband complete it PR process which was less then 10 minutes. Thanks to everyone becos, pake,tender, peg and all i can't mention. Thank you

Wow congrats .
I'm so happy for u
I pray I will be next for testimony

I called cic and they told me my husband should send Ghana an email to let them know he doesn't live in Nigeria so maybe they can send his application to Canada visa office in united state and they will continue the process there !
So my husband will send the email on Monday

Reactions: GENEGENE

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
Yea but my sponsor was never married. Though he was in a common law with his ex girlfriend and they were never married.. Pls I need advise.
Your sponsor should also write a letter detailing the history of the relationship with the ex, how and when it ended

GENEGENE

May 4, 2017
Wow congrats .
I'm so happy for u
I pray I will be next for testimony

I called cic and they told me my husband should send Ghana an email to let them know he doesn't live in Nigeria so maybe they can send his application to Canada visa office in united state and they will continue the process there !
So my husband will send the email on Monday
yes that was what we did too and they replied in like 4 days that we should send is passport to ottawa

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
Your sponsor should also write a letter detailing the history of the relationship with the ex, how and when it ended
Good to have u here after being to the moon and back. Cheers!

Reactions: colmiz and becos

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
Another week/ month gone and we are still waiting.

July pls be fair to us and Happy Canada day to all of Canadians and to us still waiting to join d queue. It's a long weekend so for those together with thier partners, make sure u have fun.

Reactions: becos

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Another week/ month gone and we are still waiting.

July pls be fair to us and Happy Canada day to all of Canadians and to us still waiting to join d queue. It's a long weekend so for those together with thier partners, make sure u have fun.
Well said. Happy Canada Day everyone, if you can, listen to Oh Canada by Exco Levi. Reminds me of being home in Ghana, the reggae sound, and makes me hopeful to have my husband call Canada home away from home someday soon. May the month of Canada's birth be our month of good news.

Reactions: colmiz

waitingInTO

Nov 14, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
yes that was what we did too and they replied in like 4 days that we should send is passport to ottawa
@GENEGENE, did yours get sent to the US too? Mine would have to be sent to South Africa. I wonder if this will work for me?

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks dear. Yea he aldo notarised the letter from commissional of oath and also provided all his taxes before his relationship with his ex showing he was single and never been married . Well i think the learning point here now is nobody should include common law relationship on their application to avoid this kind of question from Cic unless if u legalised ur relationship . That was our issue, he wrote he lived with his ex girlfriend for 2yrs as common law partner and now theyre asking if previously married.

Reactions: colmiz and becos

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks dear. Yea he aldo notarised the letter from commissional of oath and also provided all his taxes before his relationship with his ex showing he was single and never been married . Well i think the learning point here now is nobody should include common law relationship on their application to avoid this kind of question from Cic unless if u legalised ur relationship . That was our issue, he wrote he lived with his ex girlfriend for 2yrs as common law partner and now theyre asking if previously married.
Hmm very interesting. Well done getting that all together! Keep us posted!! :)