Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
boat wife,i think you should get your passport back by next week.the reason i believe teamcor had his is because of the medical date which expires next month but with yours,you just renewed it so you have much time ahead.i believe next week Monday or Tuesday,you should have it

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
boatswife said:
Yay Jay!! Im so happy for you! Team C mor so happy for you too! When did you send in the passports to cic? We are still waiting...they have had them since March 20..did they email you the notice for the courier to pick them and did your online status change the same day or before? For everyone else...keep the faith! It will happen for you all very soon!
passport sent March 17 and recieved at AVO March 20. status changed this morning when I checked. I haven't been checking everyday. It now shows complete decision made and approved. no we did not get pick up email. my love recieved a call today from dhl saying we have your passport etc. He picked it up and it was the outstanding documents we were waiting for.

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
Ugoswife said:
So happy for you both. I can only imagine your excitement. I let into your blessing. Congrats again!
Thank you Ugoswife

boatswife

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Halifax, NS
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09 -02-2017 new meds...police..sched A after interview
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
19-04-2017...For stepson...This was after PPR!
Med's Done....
11-07-2016 and 14-02-2017
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017 sent in via dhl 20-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2017
Thank you team CMor...I know you must be very happy! Jay I think you are right...maybe early next week

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
Hey guys... just wanted to share that along with the passport, COPR, we also recieved all of our pictures we submitted with our application all 200 of it. Which surprised us, but yet a nice touch ;D

Thank you all for your words of support, counsel and direction. I would list the names but I don't want to leave anyone out and offend people but you know who you are. Nobody fulfils destiny alone and so i refuse to say my love and i suceesed with no help from anyone. I have spent hours on this forum reading, learning so much about this process through the sharing and conversation with one another. you are all amazing. we are from all across the globe and we are strong. we will all come out victorious. my love and I are commited to answering questions about our process the best we can. thank you AVO family. we cried together, called and emailed together, sympathized with one another, celebrated one another. thank you it has been a pleasure. God bless u all.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
TeamCMOR said:
Hey guys... just wanted to share that along with the passport, COPR, we also recieved all of our pictures we submitted with our application all 200 of it. Which surprised us, but yet a nice touch ;D

Thank you all for your words of support, counsel and direction. I would list the names but I don't want to leave anyone out and offend people but you know who you are. Nobody fulfils destiny alone and so i refuse to say my love and i suceesed with no help from anyone. I have spent hours on this forum reading, learning so much about this process through the sharing and conversation with one another. you are all amazing. we are from all across the globe and we are strong. we will all come out victorious. my love and I are commited to answering questions about our process the best we can. thank you AVO family. we cried together, called and emailed together, sympathized with one another, celebrated one another. thank you it has been a pleasure. God bless u all.
What beautiful and kind words you have written. It put a smile on my face on his snowy and cold April day and warms my heart to know that you will be with your loved one soon. Thank you for always being consistent, helpful, sympathetic and thoughtful to the causes of others while you waited patiently and also while you celebrated your victory. I imagine how excited you must be preparing your life in Canada for your husband to join and build upon with you. May each and final step to be in each others arms again be swift and smooth. All the best TeamCMOR. We're sending you virtual hugs and high fives! :)

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
TeamCMOR said:

congratulation for this wonderful moment and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
TeamCMOR said:

I guess they have no use for your proof of relationship anymore hence the return, lol. Congratulations once again.

I didn't know you could just sending in further proof of relationship after application, I'm sure to do that now. I'm presently in Nigeria visiting my beloved and my daughter. I will snap much more pictures than I initially intended to and once I get back to canada, send all to avo via webform. Also we run a company registered in our names (me, my wife & daughter) in nigeria which I didn't mention in the initial application I guess I can add it now.

BORNCANADIAN

Oct 28, 2015
Hello House,
Please how does one contact AVO for return of passport ooo!!, passport was delivered since over 3 weeks ago and ECAS showing Decision Made. Two mails have been send to find out if passport is ready for pick but no response!!

Please will appreciate prompt response !!

Thanks

Joshwife

Mar 28, 2017
Hello house

I have additional documents I want to send to CIC but when I get to supporting documents it says no documents have been requested. And no upload shows. I want to find out if I can mail it to them. We applied in July 2016 and still haven't heard anything from them. Please can someone help me out...

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
i believe you should hear from them end of this month or early next month and as for more proof,you can mail it to the office if you want but you should have been able to upload it through the webform page

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
BORNCANADIAN....In the email that you got which requested your passport,This the reason your email is not being responded

"Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas"

Also know that,if you have more time on your medical before it expire,Just know that, officers dont quickly work on returning your passport

what i can tell you is to be calm and soon you will get your passport back.Good luck

ninche

Jan 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
23rd august 2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
29th august 2016
Med's Done....
upfront meds
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
TeamCMOR said:

thnx teamcor fr the insights and inspiration. .....

umuchima

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
01-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
File Transfer...
10-10-2016
Med's Request
05-08-2017
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2017
Congrats June...Folks...let the Passport request come rolling in...

July...August..Sep.... :D

Joshwife

Mar 28, 2017
jay9132 said:
i believe you should hear from them end of this month or early next month and as for more proof,you can mail it to the office if you want but you should have been able to upload it through the webform page

Thank you Jay