Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
becos said:
It's devastating. And to think there are people who have been waiting twice as long as us. Heart breaking and terrifying all at once. We all feel stuck, and as you said, our lives are on hold. Everyday I go to work with other young people who are all going home at the end of the day to their husbands and children, and I go home to no one. How much longer will I go home to an empty house?

What I dont understand...is, how come applicants from other countries are simply flying through their cases and yet we are not. Forums have folks in August/September 2016 already recieving ppr requests and yet....Anyway I can relate with you becos however i am comforted by the fact that nothing is permanent. This would all end soon ;)

spacepmi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA THEN TRANSFERED TO DAKAR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
13-03-2016
Timosky99 said:
Please my friends on forum here ..I'm sorry I'm not active as I use to be before because mostly people who know me here are all gone to Canada and many are not even login in here again till date ..all the same so I choose to be silent any time I don't know
what to say so as not make any one who is making our mind fly to feel bad..all the same I have important question please!!!

I apply on April ending 2016,I got SA on September 16 2016 because we miss to sign just one form ,so now my application is in process since September ending 2016,so now my application is 4 months and maybe 12 days at AVO, but will be 10 months in total at the ending of this month.. And will be 5 month's as soon as this month end up, so please I will appreciate all reply to me both comments and or PM thanks a lot all..bless you all.
My medical expired today..and I didn't received any message from AVO..
Yesterday when I check it ,it says "passed" but today it change to not needed at this time..
Please friends I'm confused ..have any one experience this?
Can any one advice me?
Is it a good sign ?
Hi Timosky,
I understand with you. I will recommend you wait till AVO request your medical. Just be patient and I pray good news shall come to you soon. As for me, took a break from this forum to talk with my wife and console her that we will have to wait till 2020. It's a long time but hopefully I could travel more often to visit her home and build more evidence from what I learned in this forum to use when reapplying in 2020. As I said, be patient and your day will soon break.

Nyhiraba

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 10, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015, redone Nov 9, 2016
Interview........
Nov 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2016
LANDED..........
March 14, 2017
Timosky99 said:
I apply on April ending 2016,I got SA on September 16 2016 because we miss to sign just one form ,so now my application is in process since September ending 2016,so now my application is 4 months and maybe 12 days at AVO, but will be 10 months in total at the ending of this month.. And will be 5 month's as soon as this month end up, so please I will appreciate all reply to me both comments and or PM thanks a lot all..bless you all.
Yesterday when I check it ,it says "passed" but today it change to not needed at this time..
Can any one advice me?
Is it a good sign ?
It will stay that way"not needed at this time" until AVO approves your application then they will tell you to redo your medicals. Good luck.

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
Happy Monday everyone. Very quiet in here lately. I hope you all have a pleasant week :) :)

ninche

Jan 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
23rd august 2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
29th august 2016
Med's Done....
upfront meds
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi everyone....am new here......the waiting is not easy at all.......accra visa office started processing my app on august 29th ,2016......meanwhile is still cant link to my online account upon several trials so jx drpending on info in my ECAS account....pls which months are they currently processing and r they any august applicants in the house.....??

cheers

becos

Aug 25, 2016
ninche said:
hi everyone....am new here......the waiting is not easy at all.......accra visa office started processing my app on august 29th ,2016......meanwhile is still cant link to my online account upon several trials so jx drpending on info in my ECAS account....pls which months are they currently processing and r they any august applicants in the house.....??

cheers
[/quote
Hi ninche, welcome. I am an August 23rd app. They are somewhere between March and May applicants at the moment.

ninche

Jan 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
23rd august 2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
29th august 2016
Med's Done....
upfront meds
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
wow..thanks.....in ur rough estimation how long u suppose befr they get to augus??

thanks

becos

Aug 25, 2016
ninche said:
wow..thanks.....in ur rough estimation how long u suppose befr they get to augus??

thanks
I think we were all hoping they would hurry through apps this new year, because of the new immigration commitments, but unfortunately we haven't seen any movement at all. Accra visa office seems to be stuck on early 2016 apps, and it seems no one has received PPR in weeks. I was hopeful but I'm not anticipating anything until maybe May. :( I wish I had better news. Fingers crossed I'm wrong.

Are you a Ghana or Nigeria app?

becos

Aug 25, 2016
TeamCMOR said:
Happy Monday everyone. Very quiet in here lately. I hope you all have a pleasant week :) :)
Thanks for your Monday note! Made me smile! :D

Good news come our way please!

ninche

Jan 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
23rd august 2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
29th august 2016
Med's Done....
upfront meds
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
becos said:
I think we were all hoping they would hurry through apps this new year, because of the new immigration commitments, but unfortunately we haven't seen any movement at all. Accra visa office seems to be stuck on early 2016 apps, and it seems no one has received PPR in weeks. I was hopeful but I'm not anticipating anything until maybe May. :( I wish I had better news. Fingers crossed I'm wrong.

Are you a Ghana or Nigeria app?
yup.frm gh...wats the status or update of ur account...meds?? background checks??eligibility???

becos

Aug 25, 2016
ninche said:
yup.frm gh...wats the status or update of ur account...meds?? background checks??eligibility???
I can't see it. We have a lawyer so she's linked to the account. My ECAS doesn't says medical received. It just has two lines on the applicant side. What about yours?

Carla2016

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed at this time
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-06-2016
Med's Request
Re medical request 14-nov-2016
Med's Done....
Up front November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- dec- 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-feb-2017
LANDED..........
April 7th 2017
Timosky99 said:
Please my friends on forum here ..I'm sorry I'm not active as I use to be before because mostly people who know me here are all gone to Canada and many are not even login in here again till date ..all the same so I choose to be silent any time I don't know
what to say so as not make any one who is making our mind fly to feel bad..all the same I have important question please!!!

Can any one advice me?
Is it a good sign ?
Same thing happened to me. They will ask you to redo your medicals and if all is ok you will received passport request with medical all in one bundle

ninche

Jan 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
23rd august 2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
29th august 2016
Med's Done....
upfront meds
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
becos said:
I can't see it. We have a lawyer so she's linked to the account. My ECAS doesn't says medical received. It just has two lines on the applicant side. What about yours?
jx 3lines.it saids medicals received.....