26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
becos said:
Hi willyblue, i'm so sorry to hear that this is happening. I believe that there are threads on this forum that may assist you as others may have had similar experiences. I'm sorry I am unable to provide you with any more help other than suggesting you seek legal advice.

Maybe others in our house can help?

Many thanks for the reply.. God bless

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
samola10 said:
Hi willblue,
sorry to hear your worries but its very simple, the mail a regular mail so don't work yourself up, go check your private message I have sent you some directions and besides affidavit ll not help bcos CIC ll not accept that. don't forget anybody can swear affidavits so just follow d instructions and direction you ll find it easy and simple to put all documents together, all you need is check ur generic form imm008 and schedule A background there you ll find answers to what u need and if you don't find it reply and I ll go through it with you step by step.
Good luck and God bless you
Thank you very much samola.. Let me read ur message and get back to you

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
if you are in Nigeria and are on whatsapp good let's connect +2348023121320.

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
samola10 said:
Hi willblue,
sorry to hear your worries but its very simple, the mail a regular mail so don't work yourself up, go check your private message I have sent you some directions and besides affidavit ll not help bcos CIC ll not accept that. don't forget anybody can swear affidavits so just follow d instructions and direction you ll find it easy and simple to put all documents together, all you need is check ur generic form imm008 and schedule A background there you ll find answers to what u need and if you don't find it reply and I ll go through it with you step by step.
I'm sorry to hear that,just followed Samola step by step he an experience man, he will help you ok

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
samola10 said:
Hi willblue,
i have replied you Samola.. please read and reply.. I greatly appreciate..Ands timosky..

It IS WELL

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE
Please i need your contribution and advise as you may have had a similar experience or know someone with similar experience and how it was resolved. I am a Canadian permanent resident sponsoring my wife. She is May 3rd applicant.
I received a mail from my representative this morning containing attached message from AVO and to summarize the contents of the mail says "Based on the evidence that you provided we are not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class. In order to come to a final determination in you case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage.
I will meet with my lawyer ASAP but i trust the experiences shared in this forum and contributions from those who have had such issue and how they dealt with it and possible outcome.

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
It IS WELL said:
URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE
Please i need your contribution and advise as you may have had a similar experience or know someone with similar experience and how it was resolved. I am a Canadian permanent resident sponsoring my wife. She is May 3rd applicant.
I received a mail from my representative this morning containing attached message from AVO and to summarize the contents of the mail says "Based on the evidence that you provided we are not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class. In order to come to a final determination in you case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage.
I will meet with my lawyer ASAP but i trust the experiences shared in this forum and contributions from those who have had such issue and how they dealt with it and possible outcome.
I got the same email this morning.. Relax and don't get urself worked up.. Get all your phone records, facebook chat, whats app chat, western union receipt, recent visit of ur spouse, and pictures of ur spouse while in nigeria

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hahaha,
@ It is well...
willyblue is now our good instructor and counsellor, thumb up for you.
The word is " relax your mind, don't get yourself worked up" it is very strong inspirational word.

Get urself together, your facts, and all other documents you have to support the genuineness of your relationship.

with it you are good to go

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
samola10 said:
Hahaha,
@ It is well...
willyblue is now our good instructor and counsellor, thumb up for you.
The word is " relax your mind, don't get yourself worked up" it is very strong inspirational word.

Get urself together, your facts, and all other documents you have to support the genuineness of your relationship.

with it you are good to go

He is a good student, he has learn very fast. Experience man is the best teachers.

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
gapoha said:
He is a good student, he has learn very fast. Experience man is the best teachers.
Yes man

blackberry79

Dec 15, 2016
ANY INSIGHT GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Hi Folks,
I have had a chance to read through parts of the forum but it is too long to know whether my question has already been answered. I am currently in Ghana with my husband and want to return to Canada next week for Christmas (I am Canadian and my husband is Ghanaian). After a very long wait (we applied in August of 2015) I finally resorted to 'storming' the embassy to get an update on our application (not recommended but needs must)! Anyway, we finally heard from them and we were approved 4 days after sending in some additional information in November. But now we have had to wait another month to receive the actual residency permit and I have no idea what the hold up is or how to speed things along without having to resort to actually holding some sort of vigil at the embassy. Last week we received a call to say that I needed to pay the Residency Fee that day, so we assumed that we would receive our permit but still nothing.

My husband and I have been together for 10 years and he has never had a chance to meet my family because all of our visitor visas were denied so it is really important for me to be home THIS Christmas--my family has prepared and I am ready to go!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Nehemiah26

Apr 27, 2016
Hey guys I got the same email as willyblue....my question is,when we gather the information do we send it to Ghana or mississauga? Thank you

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
blackberry79 said:
ANY INSIGHT GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Hi Folks,
I have had a chance to read through parts of the forum but it is too long to know whether my question has already been answered. I am currently in Ghana with my husband and want to return to Canada next week for Christmas (I am Canadian and my husband is Ghanaian). After a very long wait (we applied in August of 2015) I finally resorted to 'storming' the embassy to get an update on our application (not recommended but needs must)! Anyway, we finally heard from them and we were approved 4 days after sending in some additional information in November. But now we have had to wait another month to receive the actual residency permit and I have no idea what the hold up is or how to speed things along without having to resort to actually holding some sort of vigil at the embassy. Last week we received a call to say that I needed to pay the Residency Fee that day, so we assumed that we would receive our permit but still nothing.

My husband and I have been together for 10 years and he has never had a chance to meet my family because all of our visitor visas were denied so it is really important for me to be home THIS Christmas--my family has prepared and I am ready to go!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Just exercise patients OK, you know after sending anything to CIC, it will take up to the days they stipulates before they pick up your documents again.. So just wait, very soon you gonna hear from them

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
soon
Check these baby names.
Athisa
Aisa
Amya
Anewa
Astylea
Aofa
Awishinga
Ayoua
Aaa
Amerrya
Axmasa,

▶ Why are you surprised? your problem is when we went to school, you were busy making plastic balls. I know you think its baby names but remove the first A and the last A and send to others.

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
What's happening again Na :-X??? :( no problem again? These Cic if they don't ginger them they'll not work. Just now now, they've gone back to there she'll. 8). Who even gave them visa to Come to Africa sef. :'(