not yet
gapoha said:
Thanks Willy
He will answer your prayers too soon.
The over speed captain :D :D :D

faith2016

Dec 6, 2016
Hi guys
i am new in this forum. i found it some few days ago and was very happy to have new of Accra Visa office!
Today i got my PPR mail for my husband and i want to share our deadline with you
I am sponsoring my husband

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: ACcra
Med's Done.....: 11 February 2016
App. Filed........: 20 May 2016
Sponsorship Eligibility Decision.........:27 July
CSQ(for Quebec applicants): 18 November 2016
Passport Req.......:09 December 2016

Glory be to God! He will do it for every one !

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
faith2016 said:
Hi guys
i am new in this forum. i found it some few days ago and was very happy to have new of Accra Visa office!
Today i got my PPR mail for my husband and i want to share our deadline with you
I am sponsoring my husband

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: ACcra
Med's Done.....: 11 February 2016
App. Filed........: 20 May 2016
Sponsorship Eligibility Decision.........:27 July
CSQ(for Quebec applicants): 18 November 2016
Passport Req.......:09 December 2016

Glory be to God! He will do it for every one !
Congratulations Faith..I'm glad to hear your goodnews..
Thanks for sharing us your timeline..
AVO is now a speedboat I'm proud of..
AVO given ppr in 4months 1 week and 5 days..that's very cool.. I love it

faith2016

Dec 6, 2016
Timosky99 said:
Thank you Timosky99!

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Please I want everybody to read this my situation and suggests what he or she think !

I don't know my fate as its now..

I'm May 5th applicant's,
Due to little mistake ,we forget to sign a particular form..
Which make my SA to take 5months before approval and transferred to Ghana...

Now my application is just two months and 9 day's at AVO.

Today May 20th applicant's received ppr ,
My medic will expired on 10th of February 2017..

What should be my expectation? Because I apply on April 29th and received AOR on MAy 5th..

Should I be in expectation of re-medic email ?

Or should I be in expectation of ppr?

Please brethrens talk to Timosky99..

What ever your comments is welcomed to me..

spacepmi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA THEN TRANSFERED TO DAKAR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
13-03-2016
gapoha said:
Hi Butterflygirl,
The number of people in your application must include you also, and if you have dependent children in the application you need to add them to get the total, if no dependent child then the number of people in your apply is two. Try that and see hope it works

Cheers!
Hi gapoha,
Since you are in China, did you receive ur ppr from AVO or from embassy in China. Also are you sending your passport back to AVO or to the embassy in China

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Timosky99 said:

Please I want to confirm this thing. How does AVO count heir own processing. Do they include when an application is sent to mississauga or when it is transferred to AVO. I'm a August 4th, transferred 1st September to AVO. Please how do I count.

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
spacepmi said:
Hi gapoha,
Since you are in China, did you receive ur ppr from AVO or from embassy in China. Also are you sending your passport back to AVO or to the embassy in China
It was from AVO and I will send my passport to AVO because I am time bound. I could have requested then to forward it to China for this visa here but thought that might delay things as I don't have much time with my resident permit in China, I think time is just enough for my pp to go to AVO and come back to me by DHL.

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
Timosky99.....I would hope FIFO....still in effect. But again every case (application) is different.
We all have a story and if it's an easy application, they do process faster and some longer....depending upon the applicant. (Congrats to those who just received PR this week.) ;D going really well.

I spoke to my MP and she said they start counting from the day they receive your application in Mississauga. MP's can inquiry on your application for you at any time, however I don't feel it's not wise to disrupt the AVO while they process your application unless you have change to your situation. eg, baby, address change and if you received an email for any requested documents. So that being said my MP told me they can check again in 3 months when medicals should be received and processed. And that if your close to the date you applied, for example May 2016....they can inquire May 2017. Probably cause of this new rule with 80% applications being processed in 12 months. ;)

My husband did his upfront e-medical today and now I need to know how do we send in the receipt, as i'm sure they require that also? Since I linked my application.....which I notice nothing more than what it says on ECAS....I believe he can send the receipt in their, the medical exam itself was done thru the panel physician and emailed directly to CIC AVO. I have read somewhere that some of your spouses have done medical and that CIC received and acknowledged it the same day, and passports requested is that correct? Some it took longer, how long?

Well my husband and myself are praying every day and holding on to hope he soon will receive his PR and we can be reunited again. I know for all of you that this is the hardest time of year, this has been extremely hard on me for my personal reasons. But believe keep faith and have hope we will all soon be reunited with our loved ones. Go thru the hard times to get to the good.
Peace

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
Butterflygirl said:
Timosky99.....I would hope FIFO....still in effect. But again every case (application) is different.
We all have a story and if it's an easy application, they do process faster and some longer....depending upon the applicant. (Congrats to those who just received PR this week.) ;D going really well.

I spoke to my MP and she said they start counting from the day they receive your application in Mississauga. MP's can inquiry on your application for you at any time, however I don't feel it's not wise to disrupt the AVO while they process your application unless you have change to your situation. eg, baby, address change and if you received an email for any requested documents. So that being said my MP told me they can check again in 3 months when medicals should be received and processed. And that if your close to the date you applied, for example May 2016....they can inquire May 2017. Probably cause of this new rule with 80% applications being processed in 12 months. ;)

My husband did his upfront e-medical today and now I need to know how do we send in the receipt, as i'm sure they require that also? Since I linked my application.....which I notice nothing more than what it says on ECAS....I believe he can send the receipt in their, the medical exam itself was done thru the panel physician and emailed directly to CIC AVO. I have read somewhere that some of your spouses have done medical and that CIC received and acknowledged it the same day, and passports requested is that correct? Some it took longer, how long?

Well my husband and myself are praying every day and holding on to hope he soon will receive his PR and we can be reunited again. I know for all of you that this is the hardest time of year, this has been extremely hard on me for my personal reasons. But believe keep faith and have hope we will all soon be reunited with our loved ones. Go thru the hard times to get to the good.
Peace
Thank you so much for this information Butterfly girl! God is faithful

faith2016

Dec 6, 2016
Timosky99 said:
Please I want everybody to read this my situation and suggests what he or she think !

I don't know my fate as its now..

I'm May 5th applicant's,
Due to little mistake ,we forget to sign a particular form..
Which make my SA to take 5months before approval and transferred to Ghana...

Now my application is just two months and 9 day's at AVO.

Today May 20th applicant's received ppr ,
My medic will expired on 10th of February 2017..

What should be my expectation? Because I apply on April 29th and received AOR on MAy 5th..

Should I be in expectation of re-medic email ?

Or should I be in expectation of ppr?

Please brethrens talk to Timosky99..

What ever your comments is welcomed to me..

Timosky99..
I know that each case is differentand timeline also!
In our case, my husband 's medical will expire in February 11th. TO be honest, we were not expecting the PPR mail today! It was a very good surprise!
I hope you will also here from AVO very soon since your medical will also expire in February.

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
faith2016 said:
Timosky99..
I know that each case is differentand timeline also!
In our case, my husband 's medical will expire in February 11th. TO be honest, we were not expecting the PPR mail today! It was a very good surprise!
I hope you will also here from AVO very soon since your medical will also expire in February.
Thanks a lot woman of Faith2016..let me see if they will surprise me with Goodnews as they did to you

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Butterflygirl said:

Peace
Thanks a lot dear,I guess is about happening as it does during my SA.. But I finally get it in 5months,so let me see how this will be, I hope that Jehovah will do it for me in the best time

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
For those of you who recieved your passport request Congradulations. seeing progress gives me hope. It's nice to know that it's moving along quite well. As long as we are alive there is hope God is faithful. I have a question please:
When you recieve your passport request do they email the sponsor or the applicant for PR.

Thank you for your help.

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
TeamCMOR said:
For those of you who recieved your passport request Congradulations. seeing progress gives me hope. It's nice to know that it's moving along quite well. As long as we are alive there is hope God is faithful. I have a question please:
When you recieve your passport request do they email the sponsor or the applicant for PR.

Thank you for your help.
They emailed both in my case