App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
13-03-2016
Thanks to all the march applicants who received their ppr. Just curious to know if there is any more March applicant in the house. I want to put on my jogging shoes( April 4th applicant). ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Egwejemu

Sep 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2016
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
14/06/2016
Interview........
not our portion
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Congratulations to all March applicant receiving PPR. Thank God it's almost over...... Now it's my husband and all April Applicant Turn. By end of next month we shall all receive PPR in Jesus Name Amen.

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
becos said:
Hey gapoha, tricky situation. Could you send your passport in early for the resident permit? If you could, I would do that right away. If they are still on March applicants now, it will be a few more months until they get to May. It should be easy to tell AVO if your passport is occupied somewhere else, that you need more time to send it to them, when they do request it. Maybe others can weigh in on the situation?
Thanks very much becos, for you advice but the earlier I can do that is a month before the expiration. Once again thank!

becos

Aug 25, 2016
gapoha said:
Thanks very much becos, for you advice but the earlier I can do that is a month before the expiration. Once again thank!
Hey! Oh that's too bad you can't do it earlier.... hmmmm..... very tricky. Well let us know how you make out, if you find more info! Good luck! :)

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
Good morning, I have a question please;
My husbands PR application has been processing in Accra since August 24, 2016. We have completed a straightforward and complete application with no errors. Would it be beneficial to continue to add supporting documents towards our application. For example: continue to show proof of phone logs, financial assistance, emails, daily communciation betweeen us? What has your experience been?

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
TeamCMOR said:
My husbands PR application has been processing in Accra since August 24, 2016. We have completed a straightforward and complete application with no errors. Would it be beneficial to continue to add supporting documents towards our application. For example: continue to show proof of phone logs, financial assistance, emails, daily communciation betweeen us? What has your experience been?
No, keep all your after submission proof well and if the AVO needs it they will request. They might not even ask for it if they are satisfied with what you submitted. Hope others will also add their thoughts to this. Cheers!

becos

Aug 25, 2016
TeamCMOR said:
Hi TeamCMOR! Our application is about a month behind yours. :) What I have read from other people on all the forums im involved in is that you should gather those things but DO NOT send them in. Only send them in IF they ask for additional documentation. So by all means organize the proof but just wait and see if they ask for more documentation. If they do, you're ready with proof but if not, that's great! I've seen this question come up a lot and that's what everyone says, don't send anything in unless asked. I too asked our lawyer this and she said the same thing. I hope we can all just wait it out and good news will come before we know it! :) best of luck!!

becos

Aug 25, 2016
gapoha said:
No, keep all your after submission proof well and if the AVO needs it they will request. They might not even ask for it if they are satisfied with what you submitted. Hope others will also add their thoughts to this. Cheers!
Haha we were answering at the same time!! You're bang on! :)

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Wow!! I'm very glad AVO is keeping up with 7months since 4months ago i discovered this forum..
It gonna help us all to be monitoring our expectations.. Knowing the month we are on it and what is next...
Probably due to holidays coming up if April applicant's didn't get ppr this month,then January 2017 is sure to them..
Congratulations Tamier,Beebee,and sequel..thumb up ,stay strong ...safe travel to meet your spouse..
I'm an April 29 applicant's but I got my SA on September 16, which is 5 good months befor SA,...
so I can hardly calculate mine ,because my file just landed to AVO.. And AVO is first come,first served... Just like bank customers..... If any one have anything to tell me I will appreciate... But if ask me I will say may by April 2017 I will start expecting them ..bless up brethrens.. Up with hope..

Egwejemu

Sep 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2016
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
14/06/2016
Interview........
not our portion
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Timosky99 said:
Wow!! I'm very glad AVO is keeping up with 7months since 4months ago i discovered this forum..
It gonna help us all to be monitoring our expectations.. Knowing the month we are on it and what is next...
Probably due to holidays coming up if April applicant's didn't get ppr this month,then January 2017 is sure to them..
Congratulations Tamier,Beebee,and sequel..thumb up ,stay strong ...safe travel to meet your spouse..
I'm an April 29 applicant's but I got my SA on September 16, which is 5 good months befor SA,...
so I can hardly calculate mine ,because my file just landed to AVO.. And AVO is first come,first served... Just like bank customers..... If any one have anything to tell me I will appreciate... But if ask me I will say may by April 2017 I will start expecting them ..bless up brethrens.. Up with hope..

Woooow Timosky your SA took quite some time. I'm April 25th Applicant got my SA on June 3rd started processing June 14th in AVO. I'm praying we get our PPR this month oooooh. I believe since you have applied since April but didn't get SA on time by January you should get your PPR. I don't think they will include it with September application.

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Egwejemu said:
Woooow Timosky your SA took quite some time. I'm April 25th Applicant got my SA on June 3rd started processing June 14th in AVO. I'm praying we get our PPR this month oooooh. I believe since you have applied since April but didn't get SA on time by January you should get your PPR. I don't think they will include it with September application.
Egwejemu I'm uplifted life like Rastafarians from your comments... Bless up there...I like your courage.. We all gonna meet in Zion one day,where there is no candle light... But full shines day and night..

MissFirefly

Sep 18, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have the following questions about these documents in the checklist:

1. Family Composition Certificate (“Kashf El Ahl”) issued by the Civil Register (“Sigil El Madani”) or family booklet

How can the sponsored person get this in Nigeria? And will he submit the original or photocopy?

2. If you or anyone included on your application has ever held a government position or served in
the military (including National Service), include a statement providing dates, units, positions
and ranks, duties performed and physical locations of all service (including camps). Proof of
employment: letters of reference from the applicant’s employer and the sponsor’s employer
stating position, salary, duties, and years of service.

I am a bit confused about this section. Does including National service mean NYSC?. Also, is the proof of employment required only if he has held a government or military position? Or is proof of employment required for all his previous work?

3. If you are submitting your application to the Canadian visa office in Rabat, Supplementary
Information - Your travels (IMM 5562) found at the end of this appendix.

Since the Sponsored person is not submitting his application in Rabat does he need to fill and submit the IMM5562 - Your Travels form? I am asking because on the form, it says "The principal applicant must complete this form."

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
MissFirefly said:
Hi Everyone,

I have the following questions about these documents in the checklist:

1. Family Composition Certificate (“Kashf El Ahl”) issued by the Civil Register (“Sigil El Madani”) or family booklet

How can the sponsored person get this in Nigeria? And will he submit the original or photocopy?

2. If you or anyone included on your application has ever held a government position or served in
the military (including National Service), include a statement providing dates, units, positions
and ranks, duties performed and physical locations of all service (including camps). Proof of
employment: letters of reference from the applicant’s employer and the sponsor’s employer
stating position, salary, duties, and years of service.

I am a bit confused about this section. Does including National service mean NYSC?. Also, is the proof of employment required only if he has held a government or military position? Or is proof of employment required for all his previous work?

3. If you are submitting your application to the Canadian visa office in Rabat, Supplementary
Information - Your travels (IMM 5562) found at the end of this appendix.

Since the Sponsored person is not submitting his application in Rabat does he need to fill and submit the IMM5562 - Your Travels form? I am asking because on the form, it says "The principal applicant must complete this form."
Hi Misshirefly,
They said 'if' if means you only fill it if it concern you. If your situation is not like you leave it out. There some many questions on the application for that might not concern you based on your situation so you leave out or write not applicable. Hope it helps.

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
becos said:
Haha we were answering at the same time!! You're bang on! :)

H
Yeah, becos this house is where we all hangout 24/7 as if it's where our application was submitted to.

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TeamCMOR said:
Hi TeamCMOR. No offence to other members comment but I think you can send whatever supporting docs you have BC it show your relationship is going well without any doubt. You necessary don't have to wait for avo to ask you for more info and remember that it put you in an advantage mood. Good luck