not our portion
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Timosky99 said:
We can't see your timeline to confirmed how long your application is at AVO, but I'm sure they will get the medical as soon as possible, and if your application is up to 7months up at AVO ..expect ppr bro,congratulations ahead, please update your timeline its helps others to have hope and keep on enduring

Hi Timosky,
Pls can you expanciate more on what you mean by application on AVO? is it 7 months on total including Sponsorship review? Or just 7 months after your file has been transferred to Accra? Thanks.

Egwejemu

Sep 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2016
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
14/06/2016
Interview........
not our portion
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
spacepmi said:
HI Everyone on this forum. I have a scenario and wish to get ideas from what you think.
I am Cameroonian by birth and presently in Canada. While visiting family in Nigeria with my wife who is also Cameroonian, we decided to get marry there since I was not going to visit Cameroon during that visit. I filed to sponsor my wife who is also a Cameroonian and the application was sent instead to Accra Ghana instead of dhakar Senegal which handles application from Cameroon. I just wanted to get your opinion on the reason you think cic sent the application to Accra instead of Senegal. I am just thinking maybe because my marriage certificate is from Nigeria and Ghana is in charge of Nigeria application. Also do you think my wife's ppr will come from Accra or they will forward it to Senegal to continue processing it since she is also a Cameroonian and residents in Cameroonian. Anyone with ideas is welcome
Just being curious

Hi Spaceman, I believe that's a mistake from CIC office, you can write them to send your file to the appropriate office of you prefer your application to be processed in Senegal. They will forward it to the right Visa office if you wrote to them. I hope this helps.

TemiA

Sep 4, 2014
Hello Everyone, We received an email this morning from Ghana that they've reached a decision on our case. They asked for passort to be sent within 15 days with proof of medica being done (we did it after our application was submitted) and proof of Right of permanency fee (paid that today). Does anyone know how long it usualy take after sending passport?

FYI.we submitted application in late March and it as transferred to Accra on April 19th. This is the first communication were are receiving from Accra. Thank you

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Congratulations Temia on ur PPR, I believe ur pick up mail will come within 10days.

Beebee2016

Jun 16, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2016
AOR Received.
19th April 2016
Med's Done....
26th April 2016
Allihamdulilah!!! PPR came in today. I was asked to send within 15days.

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
TemiA said:
Hello Everyone, We received an email this morning from Ghana that they've reached a decision on our case. They asked for passort to be sent within 15 days with proof of medica being done (we did it after our application was submitted) and proof of Right of permanency fee (paid that today). Does anyone know how long it usualy take after sending passport?

FYI.we submitted application in late March and it as transferred to Accra on April 19th. This is the first communication were are receiving from Accra. Thank you
Congratulations TemiA, it has ended in praise! We thank God!

I have a situation here and need advice, members. My resident permit in the country I am residing will be expiring at the end of January and I need to apply for a new one about a month before the expiration date, it take 21 days to one month for it to be processed so my passport will be kept in the immigration office for that long. My fear is if AVO should request my passport within 15 days of this period I will be secrewed up. I don't know what to do now. Should I communicate to AVO about it or not. Worried help me with your judgements good people. Thanks in advance.

segbule

Nov 30, 2016
Hello my people thank God got email to send my passport, I don't understand if I should send IMM8 also as I have no update to the family. Make una help I don't want to make any delay ,

becos

Aug 25, 2016
gapoha said:
Congratulations TemiA, it has ended in praise! We thank God!

I have a situation here and need advice, members. My resident permit in the country I am residing will be expiring at the end of January and I need to apply for a new one about a month before the expiration date, it take 21 days to one month for it to be processed so my passport will be kept in the immigration office for that long. My fear is if AVO should request my passport within 15 days of this period I will be secrewed up. I don't know what to do now. Should I communicate to AVO about it or not. Worried help me with your judgements good people. Thanks in advance.
Hey gapoha, tricky situation. Could you send your passport in early for the resident permit? If you could, I would do that right away. If they are still on March applicants now, it will be a few more months until they get to May. It should be easy to tell AVO if your passport is occupied somewhere else, that you need more time to send it to them, when they do request it. Maybe others can weigh in on the situation?

becos

Aug 25, 2016
segbule said:
Hello my people thank God got email to send my passport, I don't understand if I should send IMM8 also as I have no update to the family. Make una help I don't want to make any delay ,
Congrats! segbule!

Did they ask for IMM8? I guess you could send it anyways, make note there were no changes.

Please, can you tell us your timeline? Are you a March applicant?

Good luck!! :)

segbule

Nov 30, 2016
Yes oh March 2016 I did Outland app. They did not ask directly.. I think it should be if you recently give birth or have any family member that's when I would need to put the imm8 I guess thought.
becos said:
Congrats! segbule!

Did they ask for IMM8? I guess you could send it anyways, make note there were no changes.

Please, can you tell us your timeline? Are you a March applicant?

Good luck!! :)

becos

Aug 25, 2016
segbule said:
Yes oh March 2016 I did Outland app. They did not ask directly.. I think it should be if you recently give birth or have any family member that's when I would need to put the imm8 I guess thought.
Yeah, I think you'll be fine. Huge congratulations to you!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

becos

Aug 25, 2016
And congrats to TemiA and Beebee2016 as well!!!!! So excited for you all to start your next journey!!! Good luck with the rest of your process and safe travels!! :)