20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
good morning,
I will do that this morning
thank you

Egwejemu

Sep 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2016
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
14/06/2016
Interview........
not our portion
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Good morning everyone, how are you all doing? Pls I need some little clarification, please I cant link my application bcos I have a representative but I have been checking through the immigration website the process, I'm kind of confused what is the first thing they always put on ECAS, regarding medicals? Is it Medical Received? or Medical Result Received? I just checked now it say my husband medical Result is Received. I don't know if that's what has Bern there or if it just changed now. Sorry for the long Essay. Thanks

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
on my ecas,it show MEDICAL RESULTS RECIEVED,.I guess its the same.once that line is updated,it means you passed medicals.hope some else can show more light to it

Egwejemu

Sep 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2016
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
14/06/2016
Interview........
not our portion
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
jay9132 said:
on my ecas,it show MEDICAL RESULTS RECIEVED,.I guess its the same.once that line is updated,it means you passed medicals.hope some else can show more light to it

Thank you Jay for your response, but has it always shown Medical Result recieved or did it Change from Medical Receive to Medical Result Receive? Pls when did you apply?
Thanks again.

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Please I need help friends...is anything wrong on applicant travelling to another country after submiting his application and continue living there until he get ppr or interview and send his passport from the said country ,which is not country of his origin?
Will CIC have anything to question about even the person send police check from that country but didn't change his address to CIC?

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
Timosky99 said:
Please I need help friends...is anything wrong on applicant travelling to another country after submiting his application and continue living there until he get ppr or interview and send his passport from the said country ,which is not country of his origin?
Will CIC have anything to question about even the person send police check from that country but didn't change his address to CIC?
From my understanding there is nothing wrong with that but am also CERTAIN u CANNOT migrate from any country asides from your country of origin or country u have residence meaning u will have to return and travel from your country. Where u send ur pp from doesn't matter, one can't stand still because u made an application to Canada.

As per the police check, that will come up if the application doesn't go straight but if it does, they will work with the documents at hand already.

Hope this helps?

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
Timosky99 said:
It doesn't matter, if you like go to the moon or other planets it does not concern CIC. Because you apply to Canada does not mean u can't travel. When they request your passport send it to them.

Gloria A.

Nov 14, 2016
bobshynoswife said:
hello accra friends! sorry for no caps - my shift key is broken.

as you can see by my timeline, we had a very swift approval from the accra office. less than 2 months processing time in accra. i am a white canadian and my husband is nigerian.

i would be happy to answer any questions you have about my experience.
hi i have few questions if thats ok,am a Canadian live in Calgary my hubby lives in Ghana we have two kids together, haven't started any process yet need to know how it works and time frame, i presently don't work or have any social assistance hubby support from his end could i still sponsor him or will it be better for him to start the process there pls let me know what to do am dying to have my hubby with us
thanks in advance

Egwejemu

Sep 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2016
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
14/06/2016
Interview........
not our portion
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Gloria A. said:
hi i have few questions if thats ok,am a Canadian live in Calgary my hubby lives in Ghana we have two kids together, haven't started any process yet need to know how it works and time frame, i presently don't work or have any social assistance hubby support from his end could i still sponsor him or will it be better for him to start the process there pls let me know what to do am dying to have my hubby with us
thanks in advance

Hi Gloria, I don't think this person will still be on this forum but regarding your questions, You Can sponsor your husband even if you are not working and as you are not on any social assistance. Just make sure you haven't filed any bankruptcy for the past 7yrs. I think you are good to go. If you need help with your application and all since you are not working go to your community centre there are some people there that can put you through. Wish you all the best.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Gloria A. said:
thanks in advance
Yes you can sponsor him and he can start the processing from Ghana. All he has to do is get the necessary documents ( forms) needed, you will fill out the ones u need to and attach the documents, he will do the same and send it to you, then u send it to CIC Mississaga.

hope that helps

Lekki

Sep 13, 2016
Lekki
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Feb 2016
AOR Received.
11 Mar 2016
Timosky99 said:
No issues there, like everyone says the reason they don't hold your passport during the application is because they know that noone can be expected to sit still for a year or more while they process.

Wherever you are, when PPR comes, send it to them with a return envelope to you, whether in Lagos, Lisbon or Las Vegas.

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Thanks you all for quick intervention,,, thanks all,ikema,egwuje,and lekki

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Good day God people,
how are you all doing??
this morning at d verge of sending my original uk PCC I receive an email from Accra to redo medicals and I thought my previous one was extended.
hope all this thing ll stop soon IJMN.
Always asking for one document or the other .
please advice..
Thank you

Lekki

Sep 13, 2016
Lekki
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Feb 2016
AOR Received.
11 Mar 2016
samola10 said:
Good day God people,
how are you all doing??
this morning at d verge of sending my original uk PCC I receive an email from Accra to redo medicals and I thought my previous one was extended.
hope all this thing ll stop soon IJMN.
Always asking for one document or the other .
please advice..
Thank you
Sorry about the delays Samola. But asking you to redo medicals is almost the same as PPR. You are almost there.
Could you copy and paste the email? It is always interesting to see different styles correspondence from Accra.

I am in a similar boat. On 24 Oct, after I got a call from them in the morning asking me a few minor details like where my wife currently is and telling me that my medicals have expired, I too got an email asking for UK PCC giving me 30 days to submit it.
I did so two weeks ago now, and today is the 30th day (when they said a final assessment will be made on my application) so fingers crossed I get an email soon.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
soon
@Lekki
this is the email I got this morning...

UCI: **** ****
Application No.: F00********
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Applicant,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=accra

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1639
Accra
Ghana

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.