Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-OCT-2016
Hello all, I would like to thank everybody here, and also be thankful of great support from Mandie, and every single one of you. I has been a long way, but at the end we forget all agonizing waiting and waiting in total darkness, and also the silence of AVO. To all that got the Visa will know what I am talking about, and those of you waiting, just be patient your turn will come you will see light as well.
With his Glory, my wife landed at YUL on Tuesday October 11th .
once again thanks to ALL

OSPREY

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14sep2015
AOR Received.
20Oct2015
File Transfer...
02Nov2015
Med's Request
02Nov2015
Med's Done....
20Nov2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-OCT-2016
mandiebraxton said:
Wow! Congrats! Waiting patiently
*Mandie*
Mandie I was busy with wife coming, did Agi got her PPR?

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Lekki said:
Congrats! AVO has really sat up! They should keep this wave rolling!
Hopefully the wave hits the economic class, congrats on everyone who got ppr

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
Hi friends,How is everyone doing other than patiently waiting for PPR? my passport sent today. Hope I get it back on time. I wanna start looking for cheap ticket lol.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hello colleagues,
please I got this notice from CIC last Friday
Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UK or evidence that you have applied for it.
Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all three non-accompanying dependants.
*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLYopportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time.
my 3 non-accompanying kids to undergo medical examination, my ex refused to allow them due to the fact that she has full custody and swear will never cooperate. My medicals has expired in July but my assessment showed passed and due date is January 2017 which makes me think they extended it.
what do I do, I decide I will tender a declaration and notarized it that she won't allow it though I have a chat message from her on whatsapp as an evidence.
About UK police report, I dont live in uk but travel there frequently as a visitor and there was a time i stayed upto 9 months, so am surprised Accra VO asking me to provide one, I have contacted the police department and I got instructions how to apply online because its faster.
Please from the seniors or anyone with similar experience or that has knowledge of what I need to do.
All advice is appreciated...

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
samola10 said:
Hello colleagues,
Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UK or evidence that you have applied for it.
Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all three non-accompanying dependants.
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLYopportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time.
my 3 non-accompanying kids to undergo medical examination, my ex refused to allow them due to the fact that she has full custody and swear will never cooperate. My medicals has expired in July but my assessment showed passed and due date is January 2017 which makes me think they extended it.
what do I do, I decide I will tender a declaration and notarized it that she won't allow it though I have a chat message from her on whatsapp as an evidence.
About UK police report, I dont live in uk but travel there frequently as a visitor and there was a time i stayed upto 9 months, so am surprised Accra VO asking me to provide one, I have contacted the police department and I got instructions how to apply online because its faster.
Please from the seniors or anyone with similar experience or that has knowledge of what I need to do.
Hi semola,
I think you just have to do what they said.
1) Since you have lived in UK for more than six months, you have to provide that police report.that is for sure, their is no two ways about it is a requirement.
2) in regard to the medical, they are not requesting for yours rather that of your kids. I am not sure what transpired between you and your ex that make you guys to separate. But I am sure she is playing a payback game with you. My suggestion is this: since she refused to comply to your request, provide a comprehensive coversation evidence between both of you to CIC that she deprived the kid from doing their medical. Keep texting her on whatsapp or messages asking her to please allow the kinds do their medical for immigration purpose so that u we have evidence to show. Also write a comprehensive letter explaining to CIC why she wouldn't allow them to do the medical because she have an edge over them.

That is my own take, maybe someone else can advise better.

kwame22

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-September,2016
AOR Received.
15-October,2016
File Transfer...
28-October,2016
hello
i'm sponsoring my wife from Ghana....and i just received this email from CIC yesterday......does it mean that my application was approved?they send me the uci number and the application number...
and my next question is i tried to check it on their website using the info they sent me but it wasn't coming up...maybe because i just received the email yesterday?
and my next question is the UCI number that i was given when i first came to Canada is the same UCI number number they give my wife...is that possible?
and when my file is transfer to accra will i recievd a email letting me know?to hear from hear from you guys...thank
UCI: XXXXXX
Application No.: XXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/09/20 on behalf of the following member(s):

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
kwame22 said:
hello
i'm sponsoring my wife from Ghana....and i just received this email from CIC yesterday......does it mean that my application was approved?they send me the uci number and the application number...
and my next question is i tried to check it on their website using the info they sent me but it wasn't coming up...maybe because i just received the email yesterday?
and my next question is the UCI number that i was given when i first came to Canada is the same UCI number number they give my wife...is that possible?
and when my file is transfer to accra will i recievd a email letting me know?to hear from hear from you guys...thank
UCI: XXXXXX
Application No.: XXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/09/20 on behalf of the following member(s):
Yes it is possible. You are going to get the same same UCI number for now, when the application has reach the final stage, they we send your wife a UCI number. The letter you recive is AOR I.e they have received your application. They we send you another letter stating that you have meet the requirements of eligibility to sponsor your spouse that your application has Been transfer to Accra for further processing. that is when you we know that your application has passed the first stage and you start county day and night till your spouse come to join you.lol

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
samola10 said:
Hello colleagues,

Yes u have to provide a police clearance for UK. I'll say u are lucky cos UK clearance can be gotten within days unlike the US. U can also do it online. I applied for US clearance and it's 8 weeks already, they clearly stated it takes 12 weeks to process so u can imagine.

Please note:

kwame22

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-September,2016
AOR Received.
15-October,2016
File Transfer...
28-October,2016
ikema said:
Yes it is possible. You are going to get the same same UCI number for now, when the application has reach the final stage, they we send your wife a UCI number. The letter you recive is AOR I.e they have received your application. They we send you another letter stating that you have meet the requirements of eligibility to sponsor your spouse that your application has Been transfer to Accra for further processing. that is when you we know that your application has passed the first stage and you start county day and night till your spouse come to join you.lol
thank you very much Ikema

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Bro Samola... I think I think CIC have access to UK immigration data base,
That is why they are able to find out you have been there even if you don't tell them,
Also they can monitor every one through his passport number too,
Remember to tell CIC the reason you guys separate,, and the conversation of how -
You request for e-medical for your kids and she refused just as ikema said,
Also try to get how much time it took to get police clearance from UK in order to -
To meet up the time they give you.
Always remember they said they have more 30 days to process the remaining part-
Of your application and make decision on what is on the file,so be fast about everything and give them what you could at the best time to avoid interview... Thanks ,maybe other friend can insight more on to it.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hello my people,
how are you today???
The forum just quiet today, no one with sweet sheering update. Common family say something to turn the house around...
God bless you all

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Lol the forum is very cold...all the landed are not coming back to check on us,those who have got ppr are busy visiting courier, those that got request for more documents are busy gathering it...
So few of us who have never here AVO have nothing to share here .
So I believe from November February applicant's will start getting notification of ppr,,
Please is there October /November /December/and January applicant's that have never get ppr due to backlogs?

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Yes so very quiet. Hoping this means that AVO is busily pumping out PPR for any left over Oct-January apps and moving on to Feb/March apps as quickly as possible! Thinking of everyone and sending positive vibes! ;)