Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Congratulations LadyO ....still waiting to the form we miss to sign ,it's more than a month we are told they sent it out..no sign of it yet....may 5th applicants

OSPREY

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14sep2015
AOR Received.
20Oct2015
File Transfer...
02Nov2015
Med's Request
02Nov2015
Med's Done....
20Nov2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-OCT-2016
Lady O said:
God has done it people,
VISA at hand today.
More blessings for forum members on the way
Congrats

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hello my co-forumer,
How are you all doing?

please is anyone here that can interprete this mail i got from AVO today bcos i am kind of confused about what they are actually asking,
thank you.
here now is the email....

Date: September 6, 2016

Dear xxxx xxxx xxxx

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is

(a) the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;

Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Based on the evidence that you provided we are not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

In addition, we have concerns that you have not disclosed your true identity as you have not provided historical evidence in support of your claimed indentity.

In order to come to a final determination in your case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage and your identity.

In addition please describe your relationship to Gabriel Olanrewaju.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLYopportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

We look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (RK)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

lankyprince

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/08/2016
AOR Received.
27/09/2016
File Transfer...
28/10/2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Hello forum, can any one walk me through on how to check my application status online? How to link my application cause I have no idea how I can check what's going on online. Thanks

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Am in Alberta,sorry for replying late.

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Amen,thx dear.

momma obasi

Oct 27, 2015
calgary,canada
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-15-2015
Doc's Request.
06-03-2016
Nomination.....
11-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
File Transfer...
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
09-01-2015
Interview........
I hope not
Passport Req..
11-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
I pray soon
LANDED..........
by Gods grace in 2016
samola10 said:
Hello my co-forumer,
How are you all doing?

Alot of us got thus letter, you now have to give evidence that your relationship is real. ? Facebook messages, skype
messages, emails, notes, money given to each other, letters from family, friends etc that knws about your marraige
anything in both yor name like leases, marraige certificate, phones. Gives them all our pictures taken together.
you have to prove to them that this is a real and loving marraige. The ne about your identity..you need drivers license,
birth certificate, passport, school certificates, baptismal. Etc. You have to prove your real identity. I hope ths
helps.

Dear xxxx xxxx xxxx

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is

Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Based on the evidence that you provided we are not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

In addition, we have concerns that you have not disclosed your true identity as you have not provided historical evidence in support of your claimed indentity.

In order to come to a final determination in your case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage and your identity.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLYopportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time.

Regards,

P.O. Box 1639

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
samola10 said:
Hello my co-forumer,
How are you all doing?

please is anyone here that can interprete this mail i got from AVO today bcos i am kind of confused about what they are actually asking,
thank you.
here now is the email....

Date: September 6, 2016

Dear xxxx xxxx xxxx

Regards,

P.O. Box 1639

As already stated, a lot of people received similar e-mails and they sent as much proof as possible indicating the that thier relationship is genuine. On-going communication like whatassp, facebook, call log, receipts of remittance, letters from family member, pastor; the list is not exhaustive.
The other issue Accra has with you application is that you did not provide enough proof of identity. Accra typically requests BECE, SSCE, birth certificates and any other historical document that shows who you are, and not something that was recently acquired.
The third issue is your relationship with Gabriel....I'm not sure who this is.
*Mandie*

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
lankyprince said:
Hello forum, can any one walk me through on how to check my application status online? How to link my application cause I have no idea how I can check what's going on online. Thanks
Follow the link and create a CIC account.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1222&top=3

Also follow this thread for lots of info on this topic
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/linking-mycic-account-to-pr-application-t439261.0.html

*Mandie*

freshychichi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL: 04-10-2016
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/10/2016
YayaO said:
Any December applicants here?
Yes, please. Are you a December applicant too?

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
I want use this opportunity to thank you all for your contributions, I pray that as we all progresses in our application to acquire the status of our permanent residency and finally become Canadian citizen, Almighty God in his mercy shall show us mercy IJN... Amen.

I also got this news from CIC about the Syrian refugees...
Communities prepare to welcome Syrian refugees

September 6, 2016 – Ottawa, ON –Communities across Canada are gearing up to welcome Syrian refugees this fall as the pace of arrivals in Canada will be increasing in the coming weeks. Work to process Syrian refugee cases has continued over the summer and thanks to this effort and the delivery of pre-arrival orientation information sessions, more Syrian refugees are now ready to arrive in Canada.

Since the start of the Syrian resettlement initiative, many communities outside the traditional network of cities and towns that welcome government-assisted refugees have expressed an interest in helping refugees resettle and integrate.

Read more

freshychichi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL: 04-10-2016
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/10/2016
samola10 said:
I want use this opportunity to thank you all for your contributions, I pray that as we all progresses in our application to acquire the status of our permanent residency and finally become Canadian citizen, Almighty God in his mercy shall show us mercy IJN... Amen.

I also got this news from CIC about the Syrian refugees...
Communities prepare to welcome Syrian refugees

September 6, 2016 – Ottawa, ON –Communities across Canada are gearing up to welcome Syrian refugees this fall as the pace of arrivals in Canada will be increasing in the coming weeks. Work to process Syrian refugee cases has continued over the summer and thanks to this effort and the delivery of pre-arrival orientation information sessions, more Syrian refugees are now ready to arrive in Canada.

Since the start of the Syrian resettlement initiative, many communities outside the traditional network of cities and towns that welcome government-assisted refugees have expressed an interest in helping refugees resettle and integrate.

Read more

What information did you provide initially? This is your opportunity to give them as much as you can, nothing is too small. On the other hand what historical information did you provide like WAEC,? And who is the Gabriel they are referring to ?

lankyprince

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/08/2016
AOR Received.
27/09/2016
File Transfer...
28/10/2016
Med's Done....
upfront
mandiebraxton said:
Follow the link and create a CIC account.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1222&top=3

Also follow this thread for lots of info on this topic
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/linking-mycic-account-to-pr-application-t439261.0.html

*Mandie*

Thanks Mandie