Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,

It's already over 12 weeks our passports arrived AVO. Please could any one provide us with another number we can reach AVO effort to reach AVO on this line +233 (030) 2211524 prove abortive, they no longer respond to our emails and cse.
#It will surely end in praise#.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
blacky said:
Urgent! please does anyone know how much Ghanaian passport will cost and how long it will take?A friend needs it.
DM me if you are in Ghana. Official fee is 50 regular and ghs 100 for express. If you dont have 6-8 weeks to spare you may have to consider your options.. Most people I know who went through the regular route got it in 8-12weeks; 6weeks at best

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello... I need a quick information please... I need a money transfer agent address and phone number in Ottawa.. preferably SIGUE money transfer or RIA money transfer.. The exchange rate for Western union and money gram are not good at all.. My partner has been using western union and money gram but the exchange rate is very bad.. I would really appreciate ur response.. Thanks

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
willyblue said:
Hello... I need a quick information please... I need a money transfer agent address and phone number in Ottawa.. preferably SIGUE money transfer or RIA money transfer.. The exchange rate for Western union and money gram are not good at all.. My partner has been using western union and money gram but the exchange rate is very bad.. I would really appreciate ur response.. Thanks
I sent you PM

*Mandie*

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Macworld said:
Any latest PPR news? This week has been silent on
PPR.... I need some good news
The silence from AVO is deafening. It's like they have pressed the PPR pause button. Let's keep believing for good news is on the way.
*Mandie*

It IS WELL

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Hello everyone
I am just new to this forum though i have been following and enjoying your various contributions. Could i advise that you keep up this good work cos i believe that knowledge is power and information is the key. Thank you all.
I would like your contribution please and my case is i am sponsoring my wife who is in Nigeria while i am in Canada. I posted her application on the 2nd of May through my representative. I received a letter on June 23rd saying that i am eligible to sponsor her and that they have forwarded her application to Ghana visa office. I checked her online status last week and Ghana visa office wrote that they started processing her application on July 11. I would like to know what is the next step and how long will the whole process take as i am new to this. Thank you for your kind contribution.

Lady O

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th sept,2015
AOR Received.
3rd nov,2015
File Transfer...
11th December,2015
Med's Request
Upfront 15th july,2015
Med's Done....
18th july,2016(redone )
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th july,2016, Passport delivered to AVO 27/07/16
VISA ISSUED...
29th August,2016
LANDED..........
September,2016
Something tells me AVO has a quota ,for how many visas they issue per month, if even if ones pp was requested, and they have exceeded the quota for one month, the persons visa may be delayed till the next month or so. just a thought, is it true ? Does anyone have an Idea

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
It IS WELL said:
Hello everyone
I am just new to this forum though i have been following and enjoying your various contributions. Could i advise that you keep up this good work cos i believe that knowledge is power and information is the key. Thank you all.
I would like your contribution please and my case is i am sponsoring my wife who is in Nigeria while i am in Canada. I posted her application on the 2nd of May through my representative. I received a letter on June 23rd saying that i am eligible to sponsor her and that they have forwarded her application to Ghana visa
office. I checked her online status last week and Ghana visa office wrote that they started processing her application on July 11. I would like to know what is the next step and how long will the
whole process take as i am new to this. Thank you for your kind contribution.

The next thing is to keep monitoring ur profile and wait patiently for 8 to 9 months....u can also order for ur gcms note after 5 to 6 months that way, u will be able to view how everything is going on....wish u all the best as ur journey has just started .......

Lady O

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th sept,2015
AOR Received.
3rd nov,2015
File Transfer...
11th December,2015
Med's Request
Upfront 15th july,2015
Med's Done....
18th july,2016(redone )
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29th August,2016
LANDED..........
September,2016
It IS WELL said:
Hello everyone
I would like your contribution please and my case is i am sponsoring my wife who is in Nigeria while i am in Canada. I posted her application on the 2nd of May through my representative. I received a letter on June 23rd saying that i am eligible to sponsor her and that they have forwarded her application to Ghana visa office. I checked her online status last week and Ghana visa office wrote that they started processing her application on July 11. I would like to know what is the next step and how long will the whole process take as i am new to this. Thank you for your kind contribution.
Hello, so far, yours is going fast, ur eligibility was determined and spouses file transferd in less than 2months(may 2-june 23),all you Hv to do is be patient, if ur wife hasn't already done her medicals(upfront), she will be sent a medical form via email to do her medicals,and she will also be told to do police clearance,if they are satisfied that the marriage is genuine, but if they hav any doubt, she may be contacted to send additional evidence to prove that the marriage is genuine (eg, more photos, money transfer evidence,communication evidence etc). You both should jst be checking your emails regularly and try not to change phone no. Because sometimes they may call on phone.

Lady O

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th sept,2015
AOR Received.
3rd nov,2015
File Transfer...
11th December,2015
Med's Request
Upfront 15th july,2015
Med's Done....
18th july,2016(redone )
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29th August,2016
LANDED..........
September,2016
Agi2009 said:
The next thing is to keep monitoring ur profile and wait patiently for 8 to 9 months....u can also order for ur gcms note after 5 to 6 months that way, u will be able to view how everything is going on....wish u all the best as ur journey has just started .......
Also, usually,within 6months of ur application reaching accra visa office, ur wife should be contacted for one thing or the other

It IS WELL

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Thank you all for your prompt response. Yes medical was done upfront and it also reflected on her online status "Medical result have been received. Police certificate was also sent with application, it is only the landing fee that wasn't paid as my representative said that we have to wait till they request for payment.