Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Please brethrens ...I'm may 5th applicant's... They told us we miss to sign a form,which they said we will received the form at the ending of this month,please if we Received the form , .,fill it and send it...will we received any notification again to show they received the form?....and since agent tell us on phone that its only the form remaining for finals decision on my SA..please I have waited a lot for SA,when should I be expecting our SA to be approved?

Jer Thomas

Aug 12, 2014
I need help, I need help, I made a big mistake!! my wife has a 5 year old kid, in our documents for immigration we didn't include her as a child under her since her sister took her(the kid), now my wife wants to go back for her and bring her to Canada to stay with us how do we go about it? she is always worried and sad I want to make her happy by bringing the child to her, thanks please more advice needed.
Thanks.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Jer Thomas said:
I need help, I need help, I made a big mistake!! my wife has a 5 year old kid, in our documents for immigration we didn't include her as a child under her since her sister took her(the kid), now my wife wants to go back for her and bring her to Canada to stay with us how do we go about it? she is always worried and sad I want to make her happy by bringing the child to her, thanks please more advice needed.
Thanks.
Was the child listed anywhere as a dependent on the application. When you say her "sister took the kid" do you mean the sister adopted her? On the forms, did your wife not indicate she has a child? The unfortunate thing is if you don't list the child as a dependent on the application (whether child is accompanying or not) you cannot sponsor the child at a later date. CIC is very strict about this. Perhaps you could shed more light on your situation?
*Mandie*

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jer Thomas said:
Thanks.
Well articulated mandie.

Bringing a dependent at this point could cause a setback on the application process. please you need to think it through.

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Please brethrens ...I'm may 5th applicant's... They told us we miss to sign a form,which they said we will received the form at the ending of this month,please if we Received the form , .,fill it and send it...will we received any notification again to show they received the form?....and since agent tell us on phone that its only the form remaining for finals decision on my SA..please I have waited a lot for SA,when should I be expecting our SA to be approved?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Timosky99 said:
No, you will not receive confirmation that they have received the form. What you will receive though is the SA once they are satisfied that all requirements are met, which could be weeks after you send the outstanding document. What form is outstanding? You can certainly send them a case specific enquiry asking if they have received the form. I will suggest exercising patience cos a lot of it is needed for this process.
*Mandie*

lankyprince

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/08/2016
AOR Received.
27/09/2016
File Transfer...
28/10/2016
Med's Done....
upfront
The processing time Is torture. God will see us through.

mszfifie

Mar 21, 2016
Good News People.Application Approved. I Count it All Joy!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am still waiting for my Passport to be returned by VFS, but my CIC profile has changed to approved.

All in all, God has been Awesome.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Accra
NOC Code......: 1311
AOR .......: 25-01-2016
Passport Req..: 06-07-2016
Passport Submitted: 12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...: 11-08-2016
LANDED..........: Soon

Lady O

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th sept,2015
AOR Received.
3rd nov,2015
File Transfer...
11th December,2015
Med's Request
Upfront 15th july,2015
Med's Done....
18th july,2016(redone )
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th july,2016, Passport delivered to AVO 27/07/16
VISA ISSUED...
29th August,2016
LANDED..........
September,2016
mszfifie said:
Good News People.Application Approved. I Count it All Joy!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am still waiting for my Passport to be returned by VFS, but my CIC profile has changed to approved.

All in all, God has been Awesome.

Congrats dear, It's d Lords doing .

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Oh I'm very glad for you...so much glad your own work so fast........ May Jehovah make your landed to be sweet and safe
....I'm may 5th applicant's still waiting for SA

[/quote]

OKUKUSEKU

Aug 15, 2016
Jer Thomas said:
Thanks.
Hello fellas,
I am in the same situation as this person here. I have a child in Ghana and I did not make mention of the child in my application. I will be going for landed interview soon in canada, where this question will pop up. How will this affect my landing if i should say yes and add the child? I have no documents to show that the child is my dependant, except his birth certificate in Ghana.
Please i need urgent suggestions as my landing interview is coming in a couple of weeks.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
OKUKUSEKU said:
Hello fellas,
I am in the same situation as this person here. I have a child in Ghana and I did not make mention of the child in my application. I will be going for landed interview soon in canada, where this question will pop up. How will this affect my landing if i should say yes and add the child? I have no documents to show that the child is my dependant, except his birth certificate in Ghana.
Please i need urgent suggestions as my landing interview is coming in a couple of weeks.
It is not clear whether your application is FSW or spousal sponsorship. My two cents applies to both:
1. If you lie during your landing interview, you have misrepresented yourself, which is punishable with a ban,
2. If you don't include your child in your application, you cannot sponsor the child in future, as the child is not recognized as a member of the family class,
3 You can't just "say yes and add the child" at the landing interview, as all dependents (whether accompanying or not) need to do medical,
4. To correct this error, you need to contact CIC and let them know you made a mistake and you want to add your child to the application. You will need to update your application, the child will do medical and your visa will be cancelled and a new one issued for you and your child (if going with you). The worse that can happen is for them to demand DNA to be sure the child is really yours. I know it will delay the process a great deal BUT in my opinion it is better to do so now than ruin your child's chances of sponsorship in future. I admit it is tough decision to make but look at the bigger picture. I will urge you to take the bull by the horn and add your child now instead of landing without correcting this issue. It is a terrible situation to be in. Check these threads which speak to your situation:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t141078.0.html;msg2191823#msg2191823

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/undeclared-child-what-to-do-t372011.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t115378.0.html;msg1685742#msg1685742

All the best
*Mandie*

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ OKUKUSEKU,
I hope you are considering my advise above and the advise of others on this thread you created.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-help-help-help-t446138.0.html

It is tough situation to be in but do the right thing now.
All the best!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
jredlom said:
Any in Mcgill University and going to Mcgill?
You have a better chance of response if you post this at the international student thread.
On another note, what is happening with AVO? No news for the past week or so :(
*Mandie*