+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Amaron

Apr 12, 2016
mandiebraxton said:
When did you apply? I believe a selected few got similar e-mail to participate in session about life in Canada etc. Have you already got your PPR?
*Mandie*
I applied in June 2015 and haven't got PPR yet.

Amaron

OSPREY

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14sep2015
AOR Received.
20Oct2015
File Transfer...
02Nov2015
Med's Request
02Nov2015
Med's Done....
20Nov2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-OCT-2016
Amaron said:
Hi Everyone,

Please what does pre-departure orientation session email mean?

Thank you for the anticipated response.

Amaron
Hi Amaron, I don't know exactly the email that you get, but the pre-departure orientation program is an initiative of by the Gov to help new emigrants while they still abroad. see this article
<< CIIP provides free pre-departure orientation to all economic class candidates, their spouses and adult dependants, while they are still overseas during the final stages of the immigration process.

CIIP helps immigrants prepare for economic success by providing information, planning and online support through partners in Canada.>>(http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/)
and I will say you should start Jubilation ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OSPREY

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Honeyworld said:
Hi everyone.
Please any July applicant that has heard from Accra VO.
I'm not sure but I remember a July applicant was contacted by phone about his current employment; he has not updated about PPR. Yet
*Mandie*

ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
Interview........
05-2016
Good Day Everyone:

I need some help in regards to police clearance and I hope someone can help us please.

I'm currently in the progress of sponsoring my husband. Im in Canada and he is currently in Nigeria. Accra is requesting FBI clearance ( I lived in the United States), RCMP etc. We need help because we don't know how to get his finger print (because he is in Nigeria) to get these clearance.

Can someone please assistance us?

Thanks

OSPREY

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14sep2015
AOR Received.
20Oct2015
File Transfer...
02Nov2015
Med's Request
02Nov2015
Med's Done....
20Nov2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-OCT-2016
ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE said:
Good Day Everyone:

I need some help in regards to police clearance and I hope someone can help us please.

I'm currently in the progress of sponsoring my husband. Im in Canada and he is currently in Nigeria. Accra is requesting FBI clearance ( I lived in the United States), RCMP etc. We need help because we don't know how to get his finger print (because he is in Nigeria) to get these clearance.

Thanks
Did you Husband lived in the US? if yes then he should go to get Finger print and send it to FBI,
which means you have to call any FBI bureau in the State, and ask them to send you finger print card as well as which office in Nigeria they work with. Once done they will forward that to FBI. I don't know How the rest of the process will be for you to send it to AVO.

(At the same time I will be surprise that they will ask that from your Husband if he never been to US for at least 6 months. I had to do FBI clearance because I lived there)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE said:
Good Day Everyone:

Thanks
Hi there,
When did you apply?

*Mandie*

nicolemariemac

Feb 15, 2016
Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2015 Remedicals requested 18-04-2016 and completed 20-04-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
25-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
My husband picked up his passport from DHL today. For those who have been asking, we never heard from the Accra VO. I kept refreshing the tracking number we were given for the return, and when it showed the package had been picked up from the VO, my husband called to make arrangements to go and receive it from DHL.

Ticket is booked, and we are expecting him on the 17th, just in time for my 22 week ultrasound :)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
nicolemariemac said:
My husband picked up his passport from DHL today. For those who have been asking, we never heard from the Accra VO. I kept refreshing the tracking number we were given for the return, and when it showed the package had been picked up from the VO, my husband called to make arrangements to go and receive it from DHL.

Ticket is booked, and we are expecting him on the 17th, just in time for my 22 week ultrasound :)
Congratulations!! Double celebrations!
*Mandie*

Nyhiraba

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 10, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015, redone Nov 9, 2016
Interview........
Nov 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2016
LANDED..........
March 14, 2017
nicolemariemac said:

Double congrats! :D

ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
Interview........
05-2016
mandiebraxton said:
Hi there,
When did you apply?

*Mandie*
WOW. it have been a long battle. We started our application in 2012.

ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
Interview........
05-2016
ok thanks. Yes, he lived in the states that's why we need the clearance