09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
blacky said:
Congratulations Lamour,it has ended in praise for you.God be Praised.
Thanks a lot. Praise and honor to our Heavenly Father.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Ardnacieso said:
Wowowwowowowowowowowowo what a joy....congratulations God is truly faithful... Start packing Lamour
It's a great joy. I am actually heading to nigeria in few days. My bags are packed. Myself and my husband will come back together by God's grace.

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
lamour said:
It's a great joy. I am actually heading to nigeria in few days. My bags are packed. Myself and my husband will come back together by God's grace.
Congrats Lamour

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
O my gracious good God,
this is a big congratulations to you Lamour.

am so so so happy for you,
thumb up and finally you have him with you lot of praises to the most high God...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

MoH1979

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
lamour said:
Here it is Moh
My question is the RPRF. We have paid that back in December of 2014. Also the police report was done too.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana
Fax (233-21) 211-524 -www.accra.gc.ca
Haut-commissariat du Canada
Service Immigration
B.P. 1639, 42 ave de l'Indépendance, Accra (Ghana)
Fax (233-21) 211-524 -www.accra.gc.ca

Date: March 1, 2016

Dear
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (PASSPORT SUBMISSION ONLY)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A. Despite what the form indicates, please state your past history since you reached the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses in home country and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.

Ø Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures Please note you must declare any dependent children you may have or in future they will be excluded [R117(9)(d)] if they are not examined.

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate

Ø RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada and submit the official online receipt.

Ø Medical: Complete and provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER: These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.
Photograph specifications can be found at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,

Immigration Section

Height and Eye Colour Chart

Please list height and eye colour for yourself and all accompanying family members below.

Eye colour choices: Blue, Green, Gray, Black, Brown, Hazel or Other.

Principal Applicant

Name: ___________________________________­­­­­_________ Date of Birth: __________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: __________

Spouse/ Common-Law Partner

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: _________

Dependent

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

Dependent

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: _________

Dependent

Dependent

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:_____________ _

Immigration Section | Programme d'immigration (LA)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

cid:image002.jpg@01CFF826.2959F240

Please note: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

Notez: En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas. Ce message (y compris les pièces jointes, le cas échéant) est confidentiel et destiné uniquement au destinataire. Toute utilisation ou divulgation non autorisée est strictement interdite. La publication de ce message à une personne autre que le destinataire ne constitue pas une renonciation au privilège. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, s'il vous plaît nous en aviser immédiatement.

Just mail the receipt that shows that you paid it and you should be Ok. Police Report expired since it's only valid for 6 months so I think he needs to do another one asap and send it with the passport

MoH1979

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
I'm not sure how it works or if you can get a new police report within 15 days. If it's not possible, write them a letter and tell them you need an extension just for the police report.

The main thing is to send the passport, receipt of RPRF, and the family information (saying that nothing changed) and that's it. I would send that immediately.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hi MOH1979,
getting police report is a matter of 30 mins to 1 hour so it does not take time.

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamour said:
Hello awesome house,

March 1st is a day to remember for us. My husband and I are extremely pleased to let you guys know that PPR arrived few moments ago. Glory and honor be to God almighty. How grateful we are to him. Truthfully we were not expecting this today. He actually did the Medicals yesterday......we are filled with joy and excitement.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Lamour
I had to break my silence to rejoice and share this moment with you. Indeed patience is a virtue in this immigration journey.
To God alone be all the glory for great things He has done.
Congrats!!!!!!

KingdomHeir

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1st
File Transfer...
July 3rd
Med's Done....
March 12th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb.3rd
VISA ISSUED...
Feb.18th
LANDED..........
March 12th
Congrats Lamour

Cisco85

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
File Transfer...
30-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Passport Req..
25-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
Congrat lamour...this is a good way to start the month.We are all marching forward this month IJN

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
MoH1979 said:
I'm not sure how it works or if you can get a new police report within 15 days. If it's not possible, write them a letter and tell them you need an extension just for the police report.

The main thing is to send the passport, receipt of RPRF, and the family information (saying that nothing changed) and that's it. I would send that immediately.
Great! Thanks.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
crucial said:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Lamour
I had to break my silence to rejoice and share this moment with you. Indeed patience is a virtue in this immigration journey.
To God alone be all the glory for great things He has done.
Congrats!!!!!!
Hey @crucial.
Thanks dearie. You are always in my thought. I wish the best for you. Great things God will continue to do.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16

inHisowntime

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2015
File Transfer...
March 17, 2015 went "In process" Sept 7, 2015
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
AVO rec. PP Oct. 9, 2015 & Visa Issued Oct. 19
LANDED..........
Landed Oct 25. Glory be to the Most High
lamour said:
Thanks a lot.
Congratulations Lamour! Noone deserves this more than you. God bless you for all the time you have spent on this forum helping others. I am very happy for you.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
samola10 said:
O my gracious good God,
this is a big congratulations to you Lamour.

am so so so happy for you,
thumb up and finally you have him with you lot of praises to the most high God...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Finally my dear. It's been a long journey. Thank you.