09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Cisco85 said:
Congrat lamour...this is a good way to start the month.We are all marching forward this month IJN
Oh yes. Definitely a good start of the month for us on this thread.
Thank you, we are indeed matching forward. More GOODNEWS on its way for us all

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
inHisowntime said:
Congratulations Lamour! Noone deserves this more than you. God bless you for all the time you have spent on this forum helping others. I am very happy for you.
Thank you very much and thanks for dropping by. We all deserve to see the end of this hectic process. Big hug to you.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
lamour said:
Hello awesome house,

March 1st is a day to remember for us. My husband and I are extremely pleased to let you guys know that PPR arrived few moments ago. Glory and honor be to God almighty. How grateful we are to him. Truthfully we were not expecting this today. He actually did the Medicals yesterday......we are filled with joy and excitement.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Long overdue. Very happy for you!
*Mandie*

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1/15
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
July 7/15
File Transfer...
SA - July 28/15; File Transfer - Aug 6/15 - INPROCESS
Med's Done....
June 28/15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR -March 8/16; Passport arrived @ VO- March 14/16
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas- DM on Mar 21/15; Email to pick up PP- Mar 23/16
Congrats Lamour. So happy for you and hubby. I really admire your patient thru out all this. God is truly AWESOME. ***I m a silent user on this thread but had to comment cos you' ve been very helpful to everyone here. Thanks for all your contribution.

inHisowntime

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2015
File Transfer...
March 17, 2015 went "In process" Sept 7, 2015
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
AVO rec. PP Oct. 9, 2015 & Visa Issued Oct. 19
LANDED..........
Landed Oct 25. Glory be to the Most High
lamour said:
Thank you very much and thanks for dropping by. We all deserve to see the end of this hectic process. Big hug to you.
you are welcome. God bless you and your hubby!

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
mandiebraxton said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Long overdue. Very happy for you!
*Mandie*
Thanks Mandie. All thanks to God almighty.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
HighlyFavored2015 said:
Congrats Lamour. So happy for you and hubby. I really admire your patient thru out all this. God is truly AWESOME. ***I m a silent user on this thread but had to comment cos you' ve been very helpful to everyone here. Thanks for all your contribution.
Thank you very much. Yes, God is indeed AWESOME. He has the will and the power to maneuver matters in behalf of his people.

neelzar

Jan 11, 2015
lamour said:
Hello awesome house,

March 1st is a day to remember for us. My husband and I are extremely pleased to let you guys know that PPR arrived few moments ago. Glory and honor be to God almighty. How grateful we are to him. Truthfully we were not expecting this today. He actually did the Medicals yesterday......we are filled with joy and excitement.
Congratulations Lamour,

God is always faithful. You have been a source of inspiration to us all and the Almighty God can never allow you to be put to shame. In spite of d delay, you kept on encouraging others. I am really happy for you and I wish you and your husband all the best.

Please don't forget us when you guys are finally together ;) Do check up on us once in a while ;D...Your contributions are still highly welcome.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
lamour said:
Thank you very much. Yes, God is indeed AWESOME. He has the will and the power to maneuver matters in behalf of his people.
With the numerous Congratulatory messages here, i feel like i should add mine as well.

Congrats.......!!!! Canada is waiting for us all... AVO should make it quick

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
@Lamour, It is finnished and the eagle has landed..Many congrats to u and ur hubby...Your hubby is a lucky man to have such a patient wife like u...Enjoy ur union with all the blessings that goes with it. Pls dont forget some of us that are yet to apply and we are just gathering our documents...Pls find time to drop by and assist us with our question..God bless u richly

glow2shine

Dec 9, 2015
lamour said:
Hello awesome house,

Congratulations to you and your husband @ Lamour. This divine intervention is definitely the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sights. Indeed, it is a great Good News.
Regarding the police report, please advise your husband to go for a new one, I guess AVO need most recent police clearance to update your file.
My wife received her PPR last week too (to God be the glory and honor); police certificate was part of the documents visa office requested for, although we submitted one with our initial application filed a year ago. The police certificate she did few days ago at Lagos was completed same day, although she went to the Police Headquarters very early.
I have to say that I'm always fascinated with your level of calmness, I don't know how you do it. Here is what I learnt from you; you went through challenging situation, you stayed positive, you helped others and motivate with possibilities.....what a special grace. God bless you sister.
May be my wife and I can pay your family a visit one of these day at your end........lol. BIG Congratulation to you and your husband again.

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
lamour said:
Hello awesome house,

Congartulations

holyfire

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
glow2shine said:
Congratulations to you and your husband @ Lamour. This divine intervention is definitely the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sights. Indeed, it is a great Good News.
Regarding the police report, please advise your husband to go for a new one, I guess AVO need most recent police clearance to update your file.
My wife received her PPR last week too (to God be the glory and honor); police certificate was part of the documents visa office requested for, although we submitted one with our initial application filed a year ago. The police certificate she did few days ago at Lagos was completed same day, although she went to the Police Headquarters very early.
I have to say that I'm always fascinated with your level of calmness, I don't know how you do it. Here is what I learnt from you; you went through challenging situation, you stayed positive, you helped others and motivate with possibilities.....what a special grace. God bless you sister.
May be my wife and I can pay your family a visit one of these day at your end........lol. BIG Congratulation to you and your husband again.
congratulations to you .... Please what is your time line?

nicolemariemac

Feb 15, 2016
Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2015 Remedicals requested 18-04-2016 and completed 20-04-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
25-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
lamour said:
Hello awesome house,

Absolutely wonderful news to start this new month. Congratulations to you and your husband!