Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
whitelion said:
Hello house
I Just want to thank everyone on this thread for your help, your advises, your motivation.....
My wife land yesterday and everything Was Smooth.
I wish everyone a Happy ending like mine.
@Lamour
I wish a wonderfull Stay with your husband and before the end of February you receive your PPR.

Stay amazingly blessed guys.
Heyyyyy. Congratulations and happy reunification. Say a big welcome to your wife.
All the best as you start another journey of your married life.

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
13-7-2015 and in process 30th of September 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
Good day guys,
I am so happy and over whelmed with good news flying from accra.To God be the Glory. @ Lamour, yours is on the way and as many January, February, March and April that hasnt be given expect God news this week in Jesus name. I am greatful and happy.
This week will bring more outstanding news to us in Jesus name.

olorvi

Nov 4, 2015
I have now completed the assessment of your permanent residence application as a member of the family class, the class in which you applied. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Paragraph 117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.
Subsection 4(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that for the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine.

Based on the assessment of your information, including your application, the supporting documentation, and the information you provided during the interview, I am not satisfied that your marriage to your sponsor is genuine or that it was not entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring permanent residence in Canada. You were advised of the concerns during your interview, but you were unable to satisfy me that they were unfounded. Therefore, as per the Regulations, you are not considered to be a member of the family class.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. For the reasons set out

High Commission of Canada Immigration Section P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana Fax (233-30) 2 211-524 (visas) - www.accra.gc.ca Email: accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Haut-commissariat du Canada Service Immigration B.P. 1639, 42 ave de l'Indépendance, Accra (Ghana) Fax (233-30) 2211-524 (visas) - www.accra.gc.ca Courriel : accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
above, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act. As such, I am refusing your application.
I am sending a letter to your sponsor notifying her of the appeal provisions of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. I am using the last known e-mail address for your sponsor:
E-mail:

If this e-mail address is incorrect, please provide your sponsor's new address immediately in order for the letter to be resent to her new e-mail address.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in immigrating to Canada

olorvi

Nov 4, 2015
This is the reason she does not believe our marriage is real, this woman was angry, and nasty to my husband would not let him answer the questions during the interview and now says she advised him during the interview, all she did was argue with him and draw her own conclusions. She still has his id and she complained because I send him money and said my husband is ripping me off. If I want to send my husband money then I can..... this is ridiculous

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
olorvi said:
This is the reason she does not believe our marriage is real, this woman was angry, and nasty to my husband would not let him answer the questions during the interview and now says she advised him during the interview, all she did was argue with him and draw her own conclusions. She still has his id and she complained because I send him money and said my husband is ripping me off. If I want to send my husband money then I can..... this is ridiculous
It is indeed ridiculous. This is the same message they send whenever there is a denial. Please put it aside and focus on your appeal. Taking the route of an appeal already is another step to prove your marriage

olorvi

Nov 4, 2015
lamour said:
It is indeed ridiculous. This is the same message they send whenever there is a denial. Please put it aside and focus on your appeal. Taking the route of an appeal already is another step to prove your marriage
Do you know how long an appeal takes and if I win how long until my husband will get his visa?

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
olorvi said:
Do you know how long an appeal takes and if I win how long until my husband will get his visa?
I really do not know how the break down goes for appeal. Please check out this link. You will find a lot of answers.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.2775.html

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
13-7-2015 and in process 30th of September 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
Good day all,

I Pray this week bring more good news to everyone and the backlog files be treated as quick as possible. I feel so much joy when reading goodnews. My medicals expires today. I pray God prove himself in our files. :) ;) :D ;D :p GOODNEWS IS ON ITS WAY. Its obvious God is working for our Good.

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
I just want to wish everyone who received PPR last week a very big congrats and all those who are yet to receive theirs goodluck as they wait.....

My heart continue to reach out to Lamour and every other person on the waiting list..Pls be strong and i asure u all that there's nothing too hard for the good Lord...

@Olovri, pls proceed with ur appeal,u will surely win as long as ur case is genuine.

Have a good week ahead my good people..

Cheers.

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Hello Family,

How are you all? It's with great pleasure that I share my husband's arrival on Friday February 4, 2016. The whole process took 9 months and 27 days, from the application submission to his landing in Toronto. What a journey!

Thanks to everyone who encouraged, guided and answered our questions. God bless you richly. Lamour: we are about to dance and rejoice for you! Good is working. Feel free to ask questions.
lamour said:
Heyyyyy. Congratulations and happy reunification. Say a big welcome to your wife.
All the best as you start another journey of your married life.

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
It's so quite in here,Lord have your way.Am meeting with my MP today is there any documents l need to take along with me. Thanks.

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
BENESTEL said:
Hello Family,

How are you all? It's with great pleasure that I share my husband's arrival on Friday February 4, 2016. The whole process took 9 months and 27 days, from the application submission to his landing in Toronto. What a journey!

Thanks to everyone who encouraged, guided and answered our questions. God bless you richly. Lamour: we are about to dance and rejoice for you! Good is working. Feel free to ask questions.
Congratulations.....happy reunion

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
BENESTEL said:
Hello Family,

Wow to God be the glory... Congratulations and enjoy ur marriage... God bless u and ur family

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
mamadmama said:
It's so quite in here,Lord have your way.Am meeting with my MP today is there any documents l need to take along with me. Thanks.
Hello madammama I think you have to take any letter u have receive from AVO Ghana... And also your file number

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
BENESTEL said:
Hello Family,

Félicitations
Thank you too for all your encouragement and support on this thread.
Enjoy your marriage my dear.