Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
Destinyba said:
Hi guys,

Please help me. I'm going crazy. I received this letter this morning. I don't know what to do. I provided these people so much information it was like a story book. Any ideas as to what I should send again.

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is

(a) the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;

(b) a dependent child of the sponsor;

(c) the sponsor’s mother or father;

(d) the mother or father of the sponsor’s mother or father;

(f) a person whose parents are deceased, who is under 18 years of age, who is not a spouse or common-law partner and who is

(i) the child of the sponsor’s mother or father,

(ii) a child of a child of the sponsor’s mother or father, or

(iii) a child of the sponsor’s child; or

(h) a relative of the sponsor, regardless of age, if the sponsor does not have a spouse, a common-law partner, a conjugal partner, a child, a mother or father, a relative who is a child of that mother or father, a relative who is a child of a child of that mother or father, a mother or father of that mother or father or a relative who is a child of the mother or father of that mother or father

(i) who is a Canadian citizen, Indian or permanent resident,

(ii) whose application to enter and remain in Canada as a permanent resident the sponsor may otherwise sponsor.

Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Based on the evidence that you provided we are not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

In order to come to a final determination in your case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time.

We look forward to receiving your additional information.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (RK)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524
Hi destiny a please gather more evidence to prove them that your marriage is gennuine. I also received the same letter but after submitting additional documents everything turned out good for me and my husband.... Don't let this letter bring you down or confuse..... Keep calm and gather the proofs. It's well

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
My medicals expired last month 30 and my passports is with them now. What it's going to happen since my medicals expired... Are they going to extend it and give me a date of when to travel to Canada??????

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Ardnacieso said:
My medicals expired last month 30 and my passports is with them now. What it's going to happen since my medicals expired... Are they going to extend it and give me a date of when to travel to Canada??????
They will probably extend your medical and give you an ultimatum to land within a give time frame.
I believe they will give your passport back to you soon.
*Mandie*

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Destinyba said:
Hi guys,

Please help me. I'm going crazy. I received this letter this morning. I don't know what to do. I provided these people so much information it was like a story book. Any ideas as to what I should send again.

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is

(a) the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;

(b) a dependent child of the sponsor;

(c) the sponsor’s mother or father;

(d) the mother or father of the sponsor’s mother or father;

(f) a person whose parents are deceased, who is under 18 years of age, who is not a spouse or common-law partner and who is

(i) the child of the sponsor’s mother or father,

(ii) a child of a child of the sponsor’s mother or father, or

(iii) a child of the sponsor’s child; or

(h) a relative of the sponsor, regardless of age, if the sponsor does not have a spouse, a common-law partner, a conjugal partner, a child, a mother or father, a relative who is a child of that mother or father, a relative who is a child of a child of that mother or father, a mother or father of that mother or father or a relative who is a child of the mother or father of that mother or father

(i) who is a Canadian citizen, Indian or permanent resident,

(ii) whose application to enter and remain in Canada as a permanent resident the sponsor may otherwise sponsor.

Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Based on the evidence that you provided we are not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

In order to come to a final determination in your case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time.

We look forward to receiving your additional information.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (RK)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524
Tell us exactly what u sent to them so we can make proper suggestions...

1.send them proof of ongoing relationship as regards chats and other messages

2.send them western union receipts from any of the spouse to the other if u have any

3.send them flight tickets of the visiting spouse if there is any

4.give them enough pictures apart from the ones sent already...even if they are of intimacy as long as they believe u and ur spouse slept together before and had intimacy :D. Sometimes u got to be rough to vo though

5.have ur pastor write a letter of apporoval to ur relationship.

6.have family and friends write some few letters of attestation

7.you and your spouse both write a hearty letter explaining how you met each other...who proposed to who...and how much love flows within u..it doesnt matter where u met ur spouse
U can pm me

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
@Samola,to break away with the lawyer,you need to fill out use of representative form and you will check to discontinue using a representative,ask them to send all correspondence to you.Once that is done ,CIC won't send your information or update to the lawyer again.
Goodluck.

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Hello house,
Any January and February applicants on this forum.l noticed AVO is working on March applicant,is there anything we can do to get out of this stressful situation.please share your ideas.
According to CIC ,they always stated application are processed on how it was received,l don't get what is going on.somebody help!!!

yaozm

Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015.
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-waiting but terribly.
VISA ISSUED...
-Hopefully in the next few weeks
LANDED..........
-
The January, Febuary, March people that have not been attended to by CIC,
Why is that happening?
Is it because they are missing or under special criteria?
What is the cause of this?
Please share if you know or your thoughts about this issue.
I believe CIC has a First come First Serve Policy Chronologically.

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
xxx
That is what l don't understand ooooo,am really stressed out right now.Sleepness night ...

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Yes its first come first serve chronology.....silence with cic sometimes is positive....when they are satisfied with assessing ur entire profile the only delay could be background check.....whiles on background check they move to another case and as cases differs the subsequent month can get DM before u.....it took them 3years to issue my visa all in the name of background check for me and my spouse so guys excise patient u will get there

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
The only solutions is to pray pray and pray. And leave it to God to do his work.... Trust me its not easy...its even difficult to pray in moment like this but keep praying keep pushing....what I did was every time I pray I will hold my passport and anoint it with oil saying who so ever is working on my application i ask for divine favor, divine speed, and rejection is a tabo they will never reject me because Thats not my portion, and every time I see airplane I always declare that I will soon take the airplane to be with my husband... My situation and my application was very complicated.... But God turned it around for me.

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
xxx
Ghanaboy2,ur application was not family sponsorship so ur case might be different. And l rebuked 3yrs processing time in Jesus name that is not our portion in this forum.Family are meant to be together.

@ Ardnacieso,l feel you and l know is to pray in which l do everyday anytime anywhere and sometimes night vigil but God knows everything and he knows what he is doing but sometimes your soul and spirit might be tired of waiting and that is why we are human.

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015**Ecas changed to "in process" Oct 9,2015**
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Soonest by Gods great grace
Good morning house. I am pleased to announce to the Glory of the Most High God that the hubs got his passport request this morning :D :-* :) Covenant keeping God, that is his Name! ;D
Thank you Jesus!!!

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
xxx
Congratulations...

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
I'm very happy for you...congrats and wishing everyone who is on the waiting list thesame..Lamour,relax for the good Lord who started it with u will definitely finnish it for u too

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Congratulations,AVO is still working but very very very slow.