Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Soonest by Gods great grace
Ardnacieso said:
This is what I received today fro AVO I'm so confused.....what should I do..
So many great responses from very wise people on here. Please use a lawyer..change the one you have if necessary and don't wait a second longer. You will be fine, stay strong! :)

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015**Ecas changed to "in process" Oct 9,2015**
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Soonest by Gods great grace
Naponga said:
WHY IS THIS FUN PLACE SO QUIET???????? COME ON PEOPLE!!! MAKE SOME NOISE IN HERE!! SAY HI, COUGH, BLOW A KISS, TELL US SOME DIRTY MIND JOKES ABOUT YOUR SPOUSE IN YOUR THOUGHTS RIGHT THIS MINUTE, COMMMEEEE ONNNNN!!!!

THE WAIT IS KILLING ALL OF US. WE CAN STILL HAVE FUN ON HERE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE?!?!

I WAITED ALL THESE MONTHS JUST TO GET A PPR AND STILL WAITING FOR HUBBY TO GET THE MESSAGE TO PICK UP HIS VISA. SMH AND THEN WAIT FOR HIM TO BOARD HIS PLANE, AND THEN WAIT AGAIN FOR THE LONG FLIGHT TO PEARSON AIRPORT. THEN,,,,,, THEN DRIVE TO PICK HIM UP!!! SO YOU SEE, THIS WAIT GAME CAN SERIOUSLY KILL A WHOLE HUMAN BEING!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA.... I AM SERIOUSLY LOSING MY MIND!

SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!
Lol The wait does seem to never end eh? Hopefully we will all be celebrating before the end of the month (next week) Just wrapped a 4 hour call with the hubs.. :D Had to beg him to go to bed..he decided to woo me all over again today and took me on a beautiful trip down memory lane. I felt like a 16 yr old on a 1st date :-* ;) ;D(And yes! He still has that effect on me after 6yrs) I'm still smiling from ear to ear and blushing sheepishly. Geez I need him NOW!!! Father Lord over to you :D

vivichi

Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
09/09/2015
File Transfer...
27/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/01/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
I sent an email to Avo regarding an email they sent to me i don't understand but i later understood it and forwarded the document they asked for but a mail came in after five days starting with RE: before the heading does it mean i should submit another document or is it a reply to the email i sent to them? And ask d email i sent to them was attached to it... Am just confused wit the mail

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I'm confused about your questions. You may not get a good outcome if you don't follow instructions. Don't be in a panic, read their letter and provide what is asked.

Their original request said:

"A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Note that you MUST list ALL past employment and addresses SINCE THE AGE OF 18 REGARDLESS OF DATE OF BIRTH (Section 8 and 12 of the form) AND ASSURE NO GAPS EXIST. Failure to do so will result in additional delays"

Have you sent the new background form by post? That's what they mean by "bearing an original signature". It sounds like you have sent it by email, that will not work.

So fill out the background form, starting with the most recent information (as stated at question 8 of the form) and send it by courier (with a tracking number and signature on delivery). Then email the visa office, and tell them you have mailed the form and provide the tracking number. If you wish, you can attach a copy of the background form for their records.

vivichi said:
I sent an email to Avo regarding an email they sent to me i don't understand but i later understood it and forwarded the document they asked for but a mail came in after five days starting with RE: before the heading does it mean i should submit another document or is it a reply to the email i sent to them? And ask d email i sent to them was attached to it... Am just confused wit the mail

vivichi

Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
09/09/2015
File Transfer...
27/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/01/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
SenoritaBella said:
I'm confused about your questions. You may not get a good outcome if you don't follow instructions. Don't be in a panic, read their letter and provide what is asked.

"A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Note that you MUST list ALL past employment and addresses SINCE THE AGE OF 18 REGARDLESS OF DATE OF BIRTH (Section 8 and 12 of the form) AND ASSURE NO GAPS EXIST. Failure to do so will result in additional delays"

Have you sent the new background form by post? That's what they mean by "bearing an original signature". It sounds like you have sent it by email, that will not work.

So fill out the background form, starting with the most recent information (as stated at question 8 of the form) and send it by courier (with a tracking number and signature on delivery). Then email the visa office, and tell them you have mailed the form and provide the tracking number. If you wish, you can attach a copy of the background form for their records.
i have submitted it by courier bt before i submitted it i sent then a mail lastweek tuesday bt i got a mail from this tuesday n i don't know if it so a reply to the email i sent to them or not. I wish i can contact them on phone so i can b sure.... In they mail i sent to them i asked them to advice me on what they really want me to do.

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
ECAS changed for many of us since October 9, 2015 - That's 5 weeks ago.... It's been 41 days! It is well O! We will hear good new shortly! I don't want to believe these people want to spoil Christmas for some of us! LAMOUR you will be the first to dance! I am so expectant for you my dearest! Ardnacieso, how goes things? Have a great week-end everyone!
Destinyba said:
I need some good news by Friday...

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
BENESTEL said:
ECAS changed for many of us since October 9, 2015 - That's 5 weeks ago.... It's been 41 days! It is well O! We will hear good new shortly! I don't want to believe these people want to spoil Christmas for some of us! LAMOUR you will be the first to dance! I am so expectant for you my dearest! Ardnacieso, how goes things? Have a great week-end everyone!
Benestel everything is going good so far... We have put all the proof and evidence and everything they are requesting for... I'm happy because everything will fall into places... Have a great weekend too..very soon you will hear from them stay blessed.

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
I am so glad to hear this! It's working for your good Girl! But i remember not that long ago when people got "IN PROCESS" and within hours, the passport request would come. Then it became a few days after, then a few weeks. Now we are heading to month after the status change... Dear Mr Justin Trudeau, though I did not vote for you, please do something about the AVO specifically.... Thank you.
Ardnacieso said:
Benestel everything is going good so far... We have put all the proof and evidence and everything they are requesting for... I'm happy because everything will fall into places... Have a great weekend too..very soon you will hear from them stay blessed.

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
Angeleyes19 said:
Lol The wait does seem to never end eh? Hopefully we will all be celebrating before the end of the month (next week) Just wrapped a 4 hour call with the hubs.. :D Had to beg him to go to bed..he decided to woo me all over again today and took me on a beautiful trip down memory lane. I felt like a 16 yr old on a 1st date :-* ;) ;D(And yes! He still has that effect on me after 6yrs) I'm still smiling from ear to ear and blushing sheepishly. Geez I need him NOW!!! Father Lord over to you :D

hhahahahahahahaha YASSSSS!!!! THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUTA! WE NEED A TRIP DOWN THERE EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE TO FEEL ALIVE! I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED MEMORY LANE.

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
SenoritaBella said:

HUBBY GOT THE SAME LETTER AND A CALL. THEY TOLD HIM TO EMAIL IT TO THEM AND WE WERE NOT SURE WHETHER IF HE SHOULD SIGN IT, THEN PHOTOCOPY IT AND EMAIL IT. WELL, WE JUST FILLED OUT THE REQUIRED QUESTIONS #8 AND #12 AND EMAILED IT. WE HOPE FOR GOOD NEWS THIS WEEK. OUR PPR WAS NOV 5 AND WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR HUBBY TO PICK UP HIS VISA. THIS MINOR DELAYS ARE KILLING US LIKE CRAZYYYYY. I GUESS QUESTION 12 THROUGH US OFF. BUT WE FIXED IT IN HOPES OF A SPEEDY PROCESS.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
BENESTEL said:
@benestel, we keep the hope alive. Hard as it may be, we are getting closer to the day, to our dance. Lol. One day at a time, taking each day as it comes. Difficult,but we shall all triumph.
Have a good week ahead everyone, may we hear positive news on this thread this week.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Naponga said:
HUBBY GOT THE SAME LETTER AND A CALL. THEY TOLD HIM TO EMAIL IT TO THEM AND WE WERE NOT SURE WHETHER IF HE SHOULD SIGN IT, THEN PHOTOCOPY IT AND EMAIL IT. WELL, WE JUST FILLED OUT THE REQUIRED QUESTIONS #8 AND #12 AND EMAILED IT. WE HOPE FOR GOOD NEWS THIS WEEK. OUR PPR WAS NOV 5 AND WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR HUBBY TO PICK UP HIS VISA. THIS MINOR DELAYS ARE KILLING US LIKE CRAZYYYYY. I GUESS QUESTION 12 THROUGH US OFF. BUT WE FIXED IT IN HOPES OF A SPEEDY PROCESS.
@Naponga, you should get passport pickup this week latest. Relax, while you guys browse through the tickets online.

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
lamour said:
@Naponga, you should get passport pickup this week latest. Relax, while you guys browse through the tickets online.
AWWW THANKS DEAR! JUST WHEN YOU THINK ITS OVER, THEN A GRIDLOCK. I RECEIVE YOUR WORDS IN JESUS NAME AND I SEND BACK THE SAME BLESSINGS TO YOU. ALL THIS SHALL COME TO PAST. HOPEFULLY, BEFORE I PULL OUT ALL MY FOUR WISDOM TOOTH , HUBBY WILL BE HERE. I NEED HIM HERE TO HELP ME WITH MY RECOVERY PROCESS. I WENT ON FRIDAY TO GET THEM EXTRACTED, AND UNFORTUNATELY, IT WAS UNSUCCESSFUL AS THESE BADASS TOOTH DIDNT WANT TO MOVE (PAIN PAIN PAIN) YOU KNOW WHEN YOURE A CHILD, YOU WILL ASK FOR YOUR MOMMY OR DADDYS TO MAKE OUR PAIN GO AWAY?! WELL, WE GROWN FOLKS NOW AND WE NEED OUR SPOUSES.

SO I AM HOLDING ON TO YOUR WORDS AND GOD'S BLESSINGS FOR THIS WEEK! HUBBY MUST GET THE REQUEST TO PICK UP HIS PASSPORT. AMENNNNN

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Naponga said:
AWWW THANKS DEAR! JUST WHEN YOU THINK ITS OVER, THEN A GRIDLOCK. I RECEIVE YOUR WORDS IN JESUS NAME AND I SEND BACK THE SAME BLESSINGS TO YOU. ALL THIS SHALL COME TO PAST. HOPEFULLY, BEFORE I PULL OUT ALL MY FOUR WISDOM TOOTH , HUBBY WILL BE HERE. I NEED HIM HERE TO HELP ME WITH MY RECOVERY PROCESS. I WENT ON FRIDAY TO GET THEM EXTRACTED, AND UNFORTUNATELY, IT WAS UNSUCCESSFUL AS THESE BADASS TOOTH DIDNT WANT TO MOVE (PAIN PAIN PAIN) YOU KNOW WHEN YOURE A CHILD, YOU WILL ASK FOR YOUR MOMMY OR DADDYS TO MAKE OUR PAIN GO AWAY?! WELL, WE GROWN FOLKS NOW AND WE NEED OUR SPOUSES.

SO I AM HOLDING ON TO YOUR WORDS AND GOD'S BLESSINGS FOR THIS WEEK! HUBBY MUST GET THE REQUEST TO PICK UP HIS PASSPORT. AMENNNNN
You are so cute.
I dread toothache, I have been there. Get well soon my dear.

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
lamour said:
You are so cute.
I dread toothache, I have been there. Get well soon my dear.
Thanks!!