Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
mamadmama said:
@Tolexmi,
The in process now is for sponsorship, once you receive a message that your sponsorship had been approved it will change to decision made and all that is for first stage. 2nd stage is AVO and they don't update their ecas as Canada but you may receive an email informing you that your file has been transferred . Goodluck to you and everyone.
Thanks Mamadmama

But this is what i mean. Sponsorship has changed to in process since october and we got AOR for application received and last week we got another email saying sponsorship has been approved( SA). so sponsor side changed to decision made and applicants side changed to in process, as the application has been sent to Accra VO.

Usually when VOs receives the transferred application , they send the applicant ( not sponsor) an AOR - saying the AVO has now received your application...

SO my question, does Accra VO usually send AOR after they receive the transferred application from Missisagua???

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015**Ecas changed to "in process" Oct 9,2015**
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Soonest by Gods great grace
Tolexmi said:
Thanks Mamadmama

But this is what i mean. Sponsorship has changed to in process since october and we got AOR for application received and last week we got another email saying sponsorship has been approved( SA). so sponsor side changed to decision made and applicants side changed to in process, as the application has been sent to Accra VO.

Usually when VOs receives the transferred application , they send the applicant ( not sponsor) an AOR - saying the AVO has now received your application...

SO my question, does Accra VO usually send AOR after they receive the transferred application from Missisagua???
Hello, So AVO rarely ever sends an AOR when the files transfers to them from Mississauga. Most times, how one knows they have it is when you see "In Progress" on the sponsored persons ECAS..or when you apply for GCMS notes. It is a big err on their part and also most frustrating, but that's just how it is. Hope this helps. :)

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015**Ecas changed to "in process" Oct 9,2015**
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Soonest by Gods great grace
Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend ahead..I can feel good news on its way to us all. Don't loose hope now..no matter what the situation is..we have all come too far to give up now. So start rejoicing because God is at work! ;) :D :)

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
Angeleyes19 said:
Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend ahead..I can feel good news on its way to us all. Don't loose hope now..no matter what the situation is..we have all come too far to give up now. So start rejoicing because God is at work! ;) :D :)
Amen!!!! I can feel it too! Good news shall come for all of us soon in Jesus name.

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
MsLisaN said:
Awesome! I hope you receive it next week!
I'm hoping the same for mine too... i'm just not sure what the procedures is after i receive it.
The waiting is the difficult part!
When did hubby land?

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
****Quick question****

Is it normal procedure for AVO to request for Schedule A Background declaration form (IMM5669)? They requested fo
r hubby to send it with his passport. Is it requested for everyone or only certain applicants? I guess the wait continues till the actual visa is in the physical....sigh..... Still veey cheerful and equally tired!!! OMG!!!

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is

(a) the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;

Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Section 117(9) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, stipulates:

A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if

(c) the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse and

(i) the sponsor or the foreign national was, at the time of their marriage, the spouse of another person.

Based on the evidence that you provided I am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

Furthermore, based on the evidence that you provided I am not satisfied that you and your sponsor were free to enter into marriage as you have only submitted a Certificate of Dissolution of Customary Marriage between ..........and ........., dated 22 January, 2015, but no evidence that the marriage was dissolved in fact prior to your marriage to your sponsor.

In order to come to a final determination in your case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to address the above concern and provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage.

We also require:

· Proof of your legal status in the United States.

· Evidence of communication.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time.

We look forward to receiving your additional information.

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
This is what I received today fro AVO I'm so confused.....what should I do..

femi990

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25- 02- 2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
May 20 2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Ardnacieso said:
Don't be confused Ardnacieso gather more documents to proof your marriage is real and explain into details all that led to your marriage! It is well! We're you sent this alone or was the email sent to the both of you?

Ikecanada

Sep 30, 2015
Hamilton Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Acrra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/July /2015
Doc's Request.
3/July /2015
Nomination.....
N/a
AOR Received.
29/September /2015
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
29/9/2015
Med's Request
N/a
Med's Done....
12/12/2014
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
N/a
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Ardnacieso said:
this is more reason why it is always safe or better to use an immigration lawyer, please go get one asap with lots of evidences to prove genuiness of your marriage. All is well with your application

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Ardnacieso said:
Keep Calm.

Based on whats in the letter, AVO has got 3 major problems that they need u to convince them of.

1. Genuine Marriage-- They need u to convince them that ur marriage is genuine. Thats why they asked for evidence of communication.
ADVICE: I would suggest you provide any form of communication between u and ur spouse before ur marriage. Phone records, emails, chat logs - anything to show that u have long been in contact and a relationship had been established before u actually got married.

2. Freedom to enter into marriage: In this case, they think u or ur spouse was either married to/ in relationship with someone already as at the time u both got married. Meaning double status.
ADVICE: give evidence to show that ur previous marriage ( or spouses previous marriage) was fully dissolved before u eventually got married to ur spouse. Certificate of divorce, dissolution, letter from embassy stating that u are single and free to enter into another marriage. Or letter from friends and family stating that they witnessed ur previous marriage dissolution and they acknowledge that u can enter into another marriage.

3: Legal Status: That's easily understood. Your US visa and if working or studying.
ADVICE: Make a copy of your previous visa from the last 2 or 3 years up until the existing visa. If your working provide a copy of an ID or employment letter or contract from your employer.

Finally, i would suggest you provide any other valid document that would help anyone believe the above three points.

Keep calm and re analyze the letter - they just need further confirmation that ur marriage is genuine and ur reason is not just got get admission into Canada. The more you give , the better your chances.

goodluck

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
@Ardnacieso
I think Tolexmi is right . Just make sure you Provide more proof to prove that the mariage is genuine.
I have question for you.
Were you maried or in relationship Just before getting maried. Was your partner Also maried at that Time?
In the Usa what is your statut. Did you or the person in the USA receive the removal order from ICE?

With thoses questions been answers we can better advise you. In the meantime I sugest you consulte an immigration lawyer for their advises.

Good luck to you.

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
I do have a lawyer. And also my husband was previously married but divorce July 2007. My husband included the divorce certificate from the high court... The lady is married again with children.. Also about my status I'm a student in the USA but I don't have any green card or social security number.. So how do I provide them with my status?? My dad did the petition for me but we are still waiting for them to issue me a visa in the USA. Also I've never been married before or divorce.. I got married to my husband last year August 2. My husband divorce the lady before me and him being in a relationship.

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
Tolexmi said:
Keep Calm.

Based on whats in the letter, AVO has got 3 major problems that they need u to convince them of.

1. Genuine Marriage-- They need u to convince them that ur marriage is genuine. Thats why they asked for evidence of communication.
ADVICE: I would suggest you provide any form of communication between u and ur spouse before ur marriage. Phone records, emails, chat logs - anything to show that u have long been in contact and a relationship had been established before u actually got married.

2. Freedom to enter into marriage: In this case, they think u or ur spouse was either married to/ in relationship with someone already as at the time u both got married. Meaning double status.
ADVICE: give evidence to show that ur previous marriage ( or spouses previous marriage) was fully dissolved before u eventually got married to ur spouse. Certificate of divorce, dissolution, letter from embassy stating that u are single and free to enter into another marriage. Or letter from friends and family stating that they witnessed ur previous marriage dissolution and they acknowledge that u can enter into another marriage.

3: Legal Status: That's easily understood. Your US visa and if working or studying.
ADVICE: Make a copy of your previous visa from the last 2 or 3 years up until the existing visa. If your working provide a copy of an ID or employment letter or contract from your employer.

Finally, i would suggest you provide any other valid document that would help anyone believe the above three points.

Keep calm and re analyze the letter - they just need further confirmation that ur marriage is genuine and ur reason is not just got get admission into Canada. The more you give , the better your chances.

goodluck
Thanks so much for the response.. I will gather as much info about my marriage to them

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
femi990 said:
Don't be confused Ardnacieso gather more documents to proof your marriage is real and explain into details all that led to your marriage! It is well! We're you sent this alone or was the email sent to the both of you?
The email was sent to my lawyer only...but my lawyer is very slow...