09/10/15
LANDED..........
10/04/15
Congratulations Gonja

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Gonja said:
Hellooooooo Guys we serve a living God and His Name is Jesus.........All hope was lost but my wife recieved a msg from Cic

Dear Gonja
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (PASSPORT SUBMISSION ONLY)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
· An updated schedule A IMM5669 background information form. Please do not leave any gaps in months or years. For questions 8(personal history) and 12(addresses), please start from when you turned 18 years Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses in Nigeria and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18.Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your applicaiton.

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are included with this letter.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,

Immigration Section(RA)
Wow congratulations Gonja, Indeed the mercy of God is with you, l am happy you finally got good response from Accra VO because l was worried over the last message you got from them but l will advise you do your best to give them the necessary information in the forms this time, the victory is yours already, congratulations again, God bless.

Gonja

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 October 2014
Doc's Request.
23 April 2015 and 6 may 2015
File Transfer...
27 January 2015
Med's Done....
1 sep 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
mercyofGod said:
Wow congratulations Gonja, Indeed the mercy of God is with you, l am happy you finally got good response from Accra VO because l was worried over the last message you got from them but l will advise you do your best to give them the necessary information in the forms this time, the victory is yours already, congratulations again, God bless.
It's all abt His Grace ,if you rely on ur documents forget it

tawobajo

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October 2014
File Transfer...
28 January 2015
Med's Request
28 January 2015
Med's Done....
02 February 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 June 2015
LANDED..........
10 August 2015
Congrats Gonja. Seems we applied at about the same time.

Gonja

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 October 2014
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
27 January 2015
Med's Done....
1 sep 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
I need you guys advice please. The section where it is tellin me to update section A IMM5669, when it says to not leave any gap n to strt from 18yrs of age untill now, how exactly should i fill that by years or.?

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Gonja said:
I need you guys advice please. The section where it is tellin me to update section A IMM5669, when it says to not leave any gap n to strt from 18yrs of age untill now, how exactly should i fill that by years or.?
A big congratulations to you Gonja. I am very very happy to hear this goodnews and I hope either MOH or Ghanaboy can help with this last question. I will suggest you send them a pm.

tawobajo

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October 2014
File Transfer...
28 January 2015
Med's Request
28 January 2015
Med's Done....
02 February 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 June 2015
LANDED..........
10 August 2015
Gonja said:
Hi Gonja,

Schedule A you mean, not section A of your IMM5669 form. for question 8, fill from current employment to first employment using detailing start and end month for each job. Same for number 12, most current address to first address. Note, it says since your 18th birthday or the past 10 years. When I filled mine, I did for the past 10 years.

Use an extra piece of a4 if the space provided is not sufficient

MEKUS

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-11-2014
AOR Received.
20-1-2015
File Transfer...
27-1-2015
Med's Done....
25-9-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2015
LANDED..........
16-9-2015
Congrats Gonja!. I knew this journey will be over for you soon. Keep the faith! Check your inbox

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Gonja said:
not to leave any gap is like giving a complete date like below sample
let's say for personal history since you are 18yrs or the past 10 yrs...all you need to do is putting dates without no gap and if there is going to be a break of history in between, you must give details like this:
starting from current is what l did, you don't need to give gap in between dates with your details: I hope you will be good like this, God bless.

Example:
from:---- To:-------- Activity:----- City/Town/Country------- Status------ Name of Company
2010-01----- 2015-06--------- Selling Car--- Lagos, Nigeria----- Citizen----- ABC Motors
2006-03---- 2009-12--------- Part selling--- Lagos, Nigeria----- Citizen----- GT Company
2004-01-----2006-02--------- C/operator--- Lagos, Nigeria----- Citizen----- Jax Computer

kpalimeyovo

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 3, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 24, 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 2014
Passport Req..
August 19
VISA ISSUED...
September 4
LANDED..........
September 9
I am so happy that everything worked out for you GONJA. I was thinking about your application the other day hoping that everything worked out for you and by God's grace it did. Congratulations!

Gonja

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 October 2014
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
27 January 2015
Med's Done....
1 sep 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
MEKUS said:
Congrats Gonja!. I knew this journey will be over for you soon. Keep the faith! Check your inbox
Thanks alot it wasn't an easy man but we serve a living God,my delays wasn't my denials,I will hit you up if anything pop out,,God bless you

Gonja

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 October 2014
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
27 January 2015
Med's Done....
1 sep 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
mercyofGod said:
not to leave any gap is like giving a complete date like below sample
let's say for personal history since you are 18yrs or the past 10 yrs...all you need to do is putting dates without no gap and if there is going to be a break of history in between, you must give details like this:
starting from current is what l did, you don't need to give gap in between dates with your details: I hope you will be good like this, God bless.

Example:
from:---- To:-------- Activity:----- City/Town/Country------- Status------ Name of Company
2010-01----- 2015-06--------- Selling Car--- Lagos, Nigeria----- Citizen----- ABC Motors
2006-03---- 2009-12--------- Part selling--- Lagos, Nigeria----- Citizen----- GT Company
2004-01-----2006-02--------- C/operator--- Lagos, Nigeria----- Citizen----- Jax Computer
Thank you may the good Lord show you MERCY

tawobajo

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October 2014
File Transfer...
28 January 2015
Med's Request
28 January 2015
Med's Done....
02 February 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 June 2015
LANDED..........
10 August 2015
Exactly as MercyofGod put it...there must be no unaccounted month or period in your listing. Every range of month you specify for a location or job or event must follow unto the next range of months.

Hope that makes sense. Best start from the most recent and work your way back (again making sure every month/range/period is accounted for from start to finish)

Gonja

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 October 2014
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
27 January 2015
Med's Done....
1 sep 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
tawobajo said:
Congrats Gonja. Seems we applied at about the same time.
Yeah I know I jxt saw ur TL ,it's all abt the grace of The Lord ,through prayers now we are here,thank you very much hope u get ur visa soon