App. Filed.......
05-2009
File Transfer...
18-06-2009
Interview........
02-06-10
Agingonana said:
who is an MP??
The member of parliament responsible for representing your riding.

Ghanawife

Sep 11, 2012
bbccanada said:
Me personally i didn't have any success contacting my PM when i went to the office for help. I remember they told my that i am within the timeframe for processing so there is nothing they can do. They said they only enquery about an application that has passed the normal processing time. I also know that some people have had success with their MPS hence it all depends on the MP.

@ bbccanada thank you. I contacted my MP and 2 weeks ago. They said they have sent an inquiry on the progress of my application but I have not heard from my MP thus I suspect they haven't heard from the Accra office.

Jermiah29_11

Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
07-05-2013
Passport Req..
13-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
Hey Everyone,

I'm excited to share that I have been approved as a sponsor, so our application is now on its way to Accra. However, there is one issue.

We have 2 documents that we have to now already add to our file (parent death certificate (sadly), and the medical form that we had asked for but they said we don't get and all of a sudden we got a phone call for my husband to pick it up last week, oh brother - suppose to have gone in with our application - which obviously didn't).

So in the letter that approved my sponsor it stated that if you had any changes it give an email, fax or in writing option - but we have an original doc to send in. Has anyone had a case where they had to update their application (so not referring to those who were asked for their medical forms and then they sent it in)? How did you end up doing it? I remember Mrs. you saying your husband went in-person to pick up his visa (a little different). I worry about handing in this and the information not getting lost and put with the rest of our application.

If anyone can offer a thought I would be grateful.

Thank you!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello ,
i also am on the sponsorship train on behalf of my wife.

Applied to CPC missisuaga January 29th 2013

Sponsorship approved: February 22nd
File tranfered to Accra by CPC : february 22nd as stated in letter

( medical + police report+ all fees including Right of Permanent Residence Fee as all included with initil application cos it was stated in the application guide that doing so will speed up processing)

am based in Montreal in d pronvince of quebec so i av applied for my wife CSQ which should b out in 20days

chenny

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
jeremiah 29_11,check out this link http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?view=d,it will guide you on how to send the documents to accra,pls send it with your file number,the address is on the site.i hope this is helpful?

Mrs.

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 18 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 8 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 9 2012
Med's Done....
July 19 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 28 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5 2013
LANDED..........
June 19 2013
egrace62 said:
Hello ,
i also am on the sponsorship train on behalf of my wife.

Applied to CPC missisuaga January 29th 2013

Sponsorship approved: February 22nd
File tranfered to Accra by CPC : february 22nd as stated in letter

( medical + police report+ all fees including Right of Permanent Residence Fee as all included with initil application cos it was stated in the application guide that doing so will speed up processing)

am based in Montreal in d pronvince of quebec so i av applied for my wife CSQ which should b out in 20days
Nice to have another Montrealer here ;)

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Mrs. said:
Nice to have another Montrealer here ;)
Hello Mrs,
Are you in montreal/Quebec as well?

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Hello Mrs,
just read ur old post and i saw that u are Quebec based.
reading through ur post about ur submission made me remember mine s well. its similar to your too. and my application pasckage weighed 0.99KG!!!!!!! cos of the pictures and other supporting docs with cover letter explang the tag on each pictures and the question they were meant to support. just a quick one.

does MICC complies with its Declaration of Client service which says CSQ will be issed within 20 days?
aw long did it take them to approve ur undertaking application?

am pretty sure there is a 100% chance interview will b waived cos Accra which represents the Federal Cannot conduct interview for quebec Bound applicant.if any interview i think it will b with me just for them to b sure that i just wanna take advantage of the easy Quebec route to bring my wife
i think my commitment to quebec might b d only issue but i guess it wont cos by God's Grace i av done well to integrate into the society cos i now speak french and since i landed in 2011 i av not left.i also av a job as a chemist in Longuegui
if he undertaking is approved, then Accra has no choice.

Mrs.

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 18 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 8 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 9 2012
Med's Done....
July 19 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 28 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5 2013
LANDED..........
June 19 2013
Hi egrace62

I am based in Montreal :)

As for the CSQ processing, it took 20 working days. Once MICC charged my credit card, it took 2 more weeks. There is no reason for them to refuse...they are for profit ;)

It was nice to read your successful integration and a big congrats on mastering French and your job. It's nice to hear a story such as yours :)

I don't think you will be interviewed since you are the sponsor. And you came here and made it on your own. That speaks volumes to your commitment.

I hope you have a speedy and successful process.

Yinkuzi

Feb 9, 2011
How is police clearance done in Nigeria?. If im in Canada mailing documents to Mississauga, how do i attach police clearance? Is it mailed by Nigerian police to Accra office?
Thanks

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Mrs. said:
Hi egrace62

I am based in Montreal :)

As for the CSQ processing, it took 20 working days. Once MICC charged my credit card, it took 2 more weeks. There is no reason for them to refuse...they are for profit ;) hahhaha lol :D :D :D

It was nice to read your successful integration and a big congrats on mastering French and your job. It's nice to hear a story such as yours :) Its all God's favour 8) 8) 8)

I don't think you will be interviewed since you are the sponsor. And you came here and made it on your own. That speaks volumes to your commitment.

I hope you have a speedy and successful process. Thanks

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Yinkuzi said:
How is police clearance done in Nigeria?. If im in Canada mailing documents to Mississauga, how do i attach police clearance? Is it mailed by Nigerian police to Accra office?
Thanks
Nope , NPF does not mail police clearance. send someone to Force HQTS Alagbon close Ikoyi so they can help you get the form. after which the can send the form to you either via scan. once u get the form get ur finger print on it ( ensure that ur contact get instructions as to aw to do d finger printing as well as colour to use so that it wont just b a wasted exercise) and courier it to ur contact who will then u finalize the process

Yinkuzi

Feb 9, 2011
Hiegrace62,
thanks for the reply. The person that needs the clearance done is in nigeria. Does he put his fingerprints on and send it to me? Is it ok for me to see the report?
thanks

chenny

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
@yinkuzi,since the person that needs it is in nigeria,then thats great,let her do all the necessary finger prints,a copy of the form will be given to her to send with her application as an evidence of police report,than the fingerprints will be with the police headquaters,that will be sent to accra on request