+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Lagos babe

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Good evening everyone!

I’ll like to inform the house that I did my medical and everything went smoothly.

But there’s a situation at hand that I would like everyone inputs positively. My wife will be going in for a major surgery in February, and we talked about her getting a letter from the doctor hoping it will expedite our application with AVO BC there would be no one to take care of her when she is done with the surgery for recovery.

She also called cic hotline and spoke with one of the immigration officer‍♀ Would advise that our best option is to apply online for visitors visa BC she doesn’t think that AVO will expedite on PR.

Housemate, what do you think or advice please?
Hi!
You can get the letter, a few years ago, on this forum, someone got her application expedited, cos her husband was sick, so I would advise you do send it to them.
I would advise you to apply for a TRV in the interim, no harm in trying, however, apply for it online, attach the medical letter, and state expressly, that you have a permanent resident visa application ongoing, but you need to take care of her, and this is important.
Online applications are treated in Nigeria, and you might get a response in a week, while paper application is treated in AVO, and takes like three months.
Whatever response you get, you would have made your effort, and put it in prayers.
I wish you all the best

AtGod

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
Thanks alot. Yet to get any mail o. Sent a web form on tues to inform them tht impast 12momths but got the generic message instead. I know it will happen eventually. Why kill myself over worry. After 3 years? Just taking each day as it comes and praying that God hastens my steps to cannyland. To all those anxious, keepthe faith. It will happen soon. Its not easy but we cnt do much.
Any new from them?

Reactions: Akanni2017