App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Has your account finally updated to show the counterfoil number?
Received PUM today after 39days although right of pr was requested in between.... thanks guys for your support

Reactions: Akanni2017

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Good idea. I started an FAQ tab on the 2017 spreadsheet but haven’t had time to pull together some questions. Maybe everyone can contribute and upday that section.
You move fast! Thank you.

The questions I've seen include the email address for AVO, how long does it take to get PUM and about the medicals (how long, cost....).

I'm sure others will have seen a lot more.

Reactions: Akanni2017

Cei325

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Pls When do they give you confirmation of pR is it when they send your passport back, or do they give you when they request for passport, also do they give you ant document when they request for passport? Pls I just want to know, I am curious.

waitingInTO

Nov 14, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
It's tiring and pls let me know when you hear from them,to know that people we did medical together has received pick up mail since last week
So this morning we effectively got pick up mail. Accra sent us an email to send send our passport to the country of residence office within 10 days. They are done with the file. The only change on our online account ecas is that we have passed the medical.

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
So this morning we effectively got pick up mail. Accra sent us an email to send send our passport to the country of residence office within 10 days. They are done with the file. The only change on our online account ecas is that we have passed the medical.
Great! Congratulations. Just to be sure AVO received your passport on the 13th right? Also, what date did they get the last police report they requested fromyou?

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
The same thing goes to my ecas,medical received and up till now no update from them

waitingInTO

Nov 14, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
Great! Congratulations. Just to be sure AVO received your passport on the 13th right? Also, what date did they get the last police report they requested fromyou?
@Ugoswife , AVO didn't receive our passport yet. We sent the police report on the 14th. That was the last thing they were waiting for. All the other info and medical was done on Oct 31st.

Now they have finished and have asked us to send the passport to the visa office in my hubby's country of residence. Reading the forum for that country, it's a turnaround time of 7-10 days for their PPR, so i'm hoping it's quicker since Accra has done all the work.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Congratulations sweetheart all the very best to you and your spouse... safe journey to your partner......

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Sorry about the first part of the question. I knew you hadn't sent in your hubbys passport. I unconsciously asked you what my brain was trying to calculate lol. Yeah hopefulyy, his country of residence issues the visa quickly. Congrats again.
@Ugoswife , AVO didn't receive our passport yet. We sent the police report on the 14th. That was the last thing they were waiting for. All the other info and medical was done on Oct 31st.

Now they have finished and have asked us to send the passport to the visa office in my hubby's country of residence. Reading the forum for that country, it's a turnaround time of 7-10 days for their PPR, so i'm hoping it's quicker since Accra has done all the work.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hi all
please I have a question....
my PA's passport will expire in August. we applied march 2017..
cant renew before 6 months
Assuming we get PPR dec - feb, should we send the old one
Or lets say we don't hear from them, can we renew in Feb.... does it have any impact with AVO
He knows someone at passport office that can make it ready earlier than normal

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Hi all
please I have a question....
my PA's passport will expire in August. we applied march 2017..
cant renew before 6 months
Assuming we get PPR dec - feb, should we send the old one
Or lets say we don't hear from them, can we renew in Feb.... does it have any impact with AVO
He knows someone at passport office that can make it ready earlier than normal
Renewing it now shouldn't be a problem. If you explain to them at the passport office, they should let you. It might be your best bet to start the process right away and try to facilitate it however you can.