Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Thank you for your response. I've emailed them to try to get it linked using the trouble shooting the MP's office sent us. It still won't work. And CIC has not responded to the technical issues reports.

Is there any one else who still cannot get their myCIC to link?
I pray you get a response from AVO this week because your applied late August 2016 and it appears they should be rounding off August applications going into september ones.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Thank you for your response. I've emailed them to try to get it linked using the trouble shooting the MP's office sent us. It still won't work. And CIC has not responded to the technical issues reports.

FYI- if your application has been transferred to Accra already there is no point contacting CIC-abroad because they can not help you as they told me but you can communicate with Accra office through webform with link below

I would highly suggest you send a webform to ACCRA, make sure to indicate how long its been with no communication you wish to no your application status. use this link below. please do not submit this form more than once

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Accra&_ga=2.93222621.135889183.1504554638-1260474244.1486434488

Hope this helps.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM

what is the main issue when you tried to link your application online what are the issues?

becos

Aug 25, 2016
FYI- if your application has been transferred to Accra already there is no point contacting CIC-abroad because they can not help you as they told me but you can communicate with Accra office through webform with link below

I would highly suggest you send a webform to ACCRA, make sure to indicate how long its been with no communication you wish to no your application status. use this link below. please do not submit this form more than once

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Accra&_ga=2.93222621.135889183.1504554638-1260474244.1486434488

Hope this helps.
what is the main issue when you tried to link your application online what are the issues?

Hi. My lawyer finally received a response to our CSE from AVO last week saying everything was in order and rest assured they would let us know when they needed anything.

As for the myCIC it just keeps saying that no application matches. I have tried EVERYTHING. Every scenario, leave this blank, put 2 here, don't use this combination, use that, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. Nothing works. And my lawyer has tried a thousand times. And has sent the webform to with the screen shots, with no response. I don't know what's left to do. I saw a forum today where someone called an agent and talked to them and were able to straighten things out. I've asked them for that number. I don't know what else is left to do.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
I pray you get a response from AVO this week because your applied late August 2016 and it appears they should be rounding off August applications going into september ones.
I pray this is true. My poor heart is aching. I feel completely immobilized. And I am a very proactive person, I've tried everything. I don't know what else is left to do. Sending more supporting relationship proof this week. I'll send another technical error thing for our myCIC and I'll send another CSE.

Lagos babe

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I pray this is true. My poor heart is aching. I feel completely immobilized. And I am a very proactive person, I've tried everything. I don't know what else is left to do. Sending more supporting relationship proof this week. I'll send another technical error thing for our myCIC and I'll send another CSE.
But your lawyer still has to be the one to contact them, cos no information would be released to you.
I just truly hope that the lawyer is as proactive as you are.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi. My lawyer finally received a response to our CSE from AVO last week saying everything was in order and rest assured they would let us know when they needed anything.

As for the myCIC it just keeps saying that no application matches. I have tried EVERYTHING. Every scenario, leave this blank, put 2 here, don't use this combination, use that, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. Nothing works. And my lawyer has tried a thousand times. And has sent the webform to with the screen shots, with no response. I don't know what's left to do. I saw a forum today where someone called an agent and talked to them and were able to straighten things out. I've asked them for that number. I don't know what else is left to do.
Try the 3rd option the less information when filling it out the better it retains the information it requires little info

Try these steps to successfully link your application to your online account! (myCIC)

Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
City of Birth - enter 1 space (hit spacebar once)
Country of Birth - Select PA's country of birth
Passport Info - Do not enter any passport info
Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)

or
Application Number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) - Insert application number and UCI from email
City of Birth - Insert PA's City of Birth
Country of Birth - Select PA's Country of birth
Passport Info - Insert Passport number, issuance and expiration info
Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application (Province, City and marital status) and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependent, if any)
Click on the 'Search for my application' tab
Then on 'Link my application' tab

or
Application Number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) - Insert application number and UCI from email
City of Birth - Insert PA's City of Birth (LEFT THIS BLANK)
Country of Birth - Select PA's Country of birth (LEFT THIS BLANK)
Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application (Province, City and marital status) and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependent, if any)
Click on the 'Search for my application' tab
Then on 'Link my application' tab

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Also be aggressive with your lawyer given your lawyer had all his information last week and sitting on it and did not give you details until now?
Lawyers tend to want more money even though they have completed the job. so be more aggressive with the lawyer if the retainer money is running out or has run out then I suggest you fill new Representative form with your own details so your able to obtain information on your application.

Holymoses

Dec 30, 2016
Am b

am not able to link my own account , I have tried countless times to no avail . I don't know what else to do

Forte

Nov 14, 2016

Hope this helps.
Hi Cutie, submitting the webform multiple times can lead to a further delay right?

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
no further delay... just you will get a better reaponse one time then submitting numerous. i feel we should all submit one so they are aware they are very behind and everyone needs answers. i submitted one last week they actually responded to my surprise and thanked me for my patience. #surprisingly

tisrod

Nov 21, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
10-2016
File Transfer...
10-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
They do not accept usb drives, dvds or videos. Like I mentioned earlier, in order to make your supporting documents coherent, write a letter to the Immigration office AVO and the essence of this letter is to provide support documentation that your marriage is geniune. In this letter, include pictures, travel receipts if any, picture (many pictures over a period of time) and mail everything using DHL, fedex or any other company to AVO address in Accra. If you like you can then also use the CIC webform to inform them that you have mailled supporting documents to AVO so they know it should be on its way.
Thanks for the clarification!

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
I'm just here waiting for house updates because it's Tuesday.

Reactions: me2605

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
I'm just here waiting for house updates because it's Tuesday.
do updates come more on tuesday? In my head, at times i just wonder what accra is doing that is different from other visa offices that makes the whole process long?
I wonder why fsw is faster than family sponsorship?
Looking at the spreadsheets for each month, not so many people have accra as their visa office, the highest is new delhi and they still process application within 6 months.