24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
hello house
My hubby and I send an email to Accra that he lives in the state and if his application can be transfer to united state or Canada .

He got an email this morning saying *kindly provide a prove of legal status in the state * we both wondering what this mean

Please we need a fast answer
Thank you
Hope U are aware that the transfer process will delay your application much more. You are already at the end of the tunnel, why do U want to prolong your application? In 2 or 3 months max, U should here from them but if you want to transfer to another VO at this stage, expect another 4 to 6 months delay. I would suggest you wait for them to ask for his passport first, then U can mail them if U can send his passport to the VO where he is resident.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Hope U are aware that the transfer process will delay your application much more. You are already at the end of the tunnel, why do U want to prolong your application? In 2 or 3 months max, U should here from them but if you want to transfer to another VO at this stage, expect another 4 to 6 months delay. I would suggest you wait for them to ask for his passport first, then U can mail them if U can send his passport to the VO where he is resident.
That's actually a good point. That happened to the couple who had theirs transferred from Istanbul to accra. It was delayed for months upon months. That's because they have to pick it up again and someone else looks at it. You may just want to wait it out peg. Then have the PPR transferred instead of the whole application.

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
hello house
My hubby and I send an email to Accra that he lives in the state and if his application can be transfer to united state or Canada .

He got an email this morning saying *kindly provide a prove of legal status in the state * we both wondering what this mean

Please we need a fast answer
Thank you
Exactly what @AnneMariee said. They simply want to see the evidence of his status in US. If he has legal stay e.g. student, PR, or any sort of visa that gives him residence then that works.

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
Thank you for this information

So are u saying we shouldn't send anything ?
We should just wait it out ?

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
That's actually a good point. That happened to the couple who had theirs transferred from Istanbul to accra. It was delayed for months upon months. That's because they have to pick it up again and someone else looks at it. You may just want to wait it out peg. Then have the PPR transferred instead of the whole application.
Wow
Didn't know that

Okay will tell my husband not to send anything !! We will wait it out
We order for another note which we should be getting sometimes this month

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
U guys have a very good point there. She's already on the finish line so a little more patience is all that is needed even though I can understand the frustration at this point.

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
U guys have a very good point there. She's already on the finish line so a little more patience is all that is needed even though I can understand the frustration at this point.
Yes oo
It not easy
Will tell my hubby not to send anything and we will just have more patience.

we will hold on to God's pole and keep praying.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
NO IT DOESNT DELAY, EXCEPT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE FILE.
BUT WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST U DO IS WAIT UNTIL PASSPORT REQUEST (REMEMBER HE CANT EVEN MAIL PASSPORT OVERSEAS UNLESS HE'S WILLING TO TRAVEL TO ACCRA) BUT THEY DONT ADD MONTHS TO UR FILE BCOX OF A TRANSFER.

FEW THAT IVE READ ON OTHER THREADS EMAILED THEIR RESPECTIVE VOs TO SAY THEY DONT LIVE THERE WHEN THEY GOT PASSPORT REQUEST, AND IT WAS EVEN TREATED WITH URGENCY.

SO EITHER WAY IT WOULD STILL BE SENT TO VO IN USA/OTTAWA AS LONG AS UR HUSBAND IS NOT WILLING TO TRAVEL TO ACCRA.

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
NO IT DOESNT DELAY, EXCEPT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE FILE.
BUT WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST U DO IS WAIT UNTIL PASSPORT REQUEST (REMEMBER HE CANT EVEN MAIL PASSPORT OVERSEAS UNLESS HE'S WILLING TO TRAVEL TO ACCRA) BUT THEY DONT ADD MONTHS TO UR FILE BCOX OF A TRANSFER.

FEW THAT IVE READ ON OTHER THREADS EMAILED THEIR RESPECTIVE VOs TO SAY THEY DONT LIVE THERE WHEN THEY GOT PASSPORT REQUEST, AND IT WAS EVEN TREATED WITH URGENCY.

SO EITHER WAY IT WOULD STILL BE SENT TO VO IN USA/OTTAWA AS LONG AS UR HUSBAND IS NOT WILLING TO TRAVEL TO ACCRA.
Hey thanks a lot for your contribution

Do u suggest we shouldn't send anything to them and just tell sit it out .

becos

Aug 25, 2016

I would wait it out peg. You're so close, we know that. You don't know what will happen if you request to move it, I would suggest don't. Just when you get PPR request do what others have been doing about getting another VO to issue the visa.

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
I would wait it out peg. You're so close, we know that. You don't know what will happen if you request to move it, I would suggest don't. Just when you get PPR request do what others have been doing about getting another VO to issue the visa.
Thank you much
I appreciate
We will not respond and just wait

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello i want to know which kind of case is consider as straightforward case.tkx

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........

NO DONT SEND. WAIT UNTIL PASSPORT REQUEST. SINCE U APPLIED IN SEPT, U ARE TWO MONTHS AWAY FROM THE 12MONTHS MARK OR MOST, 4MONTHS FROM THE 14MONTHS MARK.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
I MEAN, DAMN!!! 12-14-16MONTHS IS JUST TOO LONG FOR VISA PROCESSING, WHEN ONE IS NOT A CRIMINAL FACING TRIAL/JURY.
THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING. IF WE WERE GETTING MONTHLY UPDATES, IT WOULD SORTA BE A CLOSURE....BUT MONTHS ON END OF NOTHN AT ALL IS A KILL-JOY

BUT THEN THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING US A FAVOR, SO WE MIGHT AS WELL WAIT. NOTHN HAS TESTED MY PATIENCE AS MUCH AS THIS IMMIGRATION PROCESS.
IT IS WELL....GOOD LUCK TO US ALL....JUST WANTED TO RANT A BIT LOL