Please i need clearification. My hubby called cic yesterday
but an automated machine answered and he inputted my
details and they accepted and gave him all my information
also told him that they have requested that i redo another
medical. So the confusion here now is, on my gckey there
is no email and they have not update it on my gckey. Please
i need an advise on what to do.

Thanks in advance.
I don't know how it works these days with the new medical policy. Anyone who has gone for remedial lately did you need to take a form or email sent by AVO?? @Praise 77 or @AnneMariee or @Joshwife

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
the sponsor will receive letter advising him or her he is eligible for sponsor and in that letter advise to go for medical so u can go to the DOC physians with the letter to complete it.

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
This medicals issue is confusing. The doctor in Abuja says you can't redo until a specific email for medicals is sent to you because he needs a particular barcode and UCI number from it. Thing is I have my UCI and there is a bar code on the AOR. Won't that be the same as the medical form that will be issued. I'm concerned because my medicals were from a previous study permit application and someone said they won't consider that for this application and it has expired anyway so I just want to get it re done. Any advice?

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
This medicals issue is confusing. The doctor in Abuja says you can't redo until a specific email for medicals is sent to you because he needs a particular barcode and UCI number from it. Thing is I have my UCI and there is a bar code on the AOR. Won't that be the same as the medical form that will be issued. I'm concerned because my medicals were from a previous study permit application and someone said they won't consider that for this application and it has expired anyway so I just want to get it re done. Any advice?
Yea i had that general issue but has been resolved. On mycic it shows if we need medical exam we will contact you. However, when my hubby called they said they have requested me to redo my medical. So i'm thinking maybe they've requested and it is on their system but not yet updated on mycic.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
online never updates correctly.. u better have your hubby call cic to mail the request for you to take because they give u 30 days to respond

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
else u will be refused...
so call them and get them to send you the instructions to get docs redone or hv ur visa office give u instruction from nigeria

becos

Aug 25, 2016
else u will be refused...
so call them and get them to send you the instructions to get docs redone or hv ur visa office give u instruction from nigeria
Not trying to undermine what you're saying but how can they refuse you when they haven't sent an email request or made an update. You're right though, tender should call back to see if they can actually get an email request or maybe it just hasn't been sent yet.

Reactions: colmiz

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
for mine I've been waiting for request for medical. they claim they have requested it 2 x and they have not send me instructions we have been waiting. today I called CIC. they advised the letter they have me that I am eligible says they want medical. i told them that isn't the instruction form the doctor will not take it. they said it's 30 days from requested date they require it in order to proceed from refusal. so I asked them to email the instructions. my point is online status vs telephone status vs speaking with actual agent on the phone I got 3 different answers so have ur ur sponsor call them once your medical is done they will issue your visa right away because the only thing is yours is expiring within less then 30 days which they should have issued your visa before it expires

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
Good All,

Please i need clearification. My hubby called cic yesterday
but an automated machine answered and he inputted my
details and they accepted and gave him all my information
also told him that they have requested that i redo another
medical. So the confusion here now is, on my gckey there
is no email and they have not update it on my gckey. Please
i need an advise on what to do.

Thanks in advance.
I also called yesterday and finally got to speak with someone. When i called the automated voice said I was requested to do a medical n send additional documents. When i hot through to an agent, I asked about it along with what mycic is requesting. He informed that I called avo to very as there was the glitch3 weeks ago. I emailed ago n surprisingly, an agent by name "mv" replied that they haven't requested any info n i shouldn't send anything. So my advice is that you email ago to verify...

becos

Aug 25, 2016
I also called yesterday and finally got to speak with someone. When i called the automated voice said I was requested to do a medical n send additional documents. When i hot through to an agent, I asked about it along with what mycic is requesting. He informed that I called avo to very as there was the glitch3 weeks ago. I emailed ago n surprisingly, an agent by name "mv" replied that they haven't requested any info n i shouldn't send anything. So my advice is that you email ago to verify...
Thanks for that info colmiz. I agree with you. This glitch has really messed things up. And it's different for people who applied before December 2016 and then afterwards. For us who applied before, getting a medical request is the final stage. For those who applied after, that's not the case. Getting a medical request if you've never done one and you applied after december that's just one step in the new process. There is no way AVO is going to give out PPR to people who applied after December 2016 before they get to wrap up last year apps. Sorry to burst any bubbles but there are July/August/Sept/Oct/Nov people waiting patiently.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll see this and request a medical when they're at the end of processing your app. Hang in there.

Reactions: Ugoswife

BaJay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Thanks for that info colmiz. I agree with you. This glitch has really messed things up. And it's different for people who applied before December 2016 and then afterwards. For us who applied before, getting a medical request is the final stage. For those who applied after, that's not the case. Getting a medical request if you've never done one and you applied after december that's just one step in the new process. There is no way AVO is going to give out PPR to people who applied after December 2016 before they get to wrap up last year apps. Sorry to burst any bubbles but there are July/August/Sept/Oct/Nov people waiting patiently.
Yea I thought that was explicitly stated that applications would be processed in the order they were received.
What I gather is, 80% of applications would be processed within 12months from when that newsletter was released.
However, it will still be on first come basis.