Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
jay9132 said:
Hello,hope everyone is well here.please am jay and I need some help with my Notes I received in December

It's shows on my note

Eligibility:Not started as at when I received my notes in December 2016 and now on my cic account,it's shows eligibility is in progress
Barground and security:Not started
My application was received at the Accra visa office on 1 June 2016 and was transferred on 12 August 2016 and processing started on 12 August 2016
Medical school recieve and passed

My questions are,

1.When eligibility shows not started,does it means the lead officer in Canada did not find any concerns or problem with my application.

2.How long does it take to know the officer in the visa office is satisfied with the relationship before its forwarded back to the officer in Canada?

3.How long does Cic use to process eligibility before going to barground checks? I ask because,my medical will be expiring in 6 weeks and still haven't heard a word from Immgration

4.Also if your medical should expire and renewed,are you still given a year from the date of the renewal to Land or CIC will give you their own date for you to land.i ask because,I know of a couple who had their last medical renewal and after got their visa and was asked to land in 2months time even when they had lots of months ahead to prepare for landing.

Hope anyone here can help with dis questions specially those who already got their visa and landed
Hi Jay:

Sorry I have 1 answer to your questions. When it goes from Not Started to Eligibility in progress click on the question mark which confirms they are now determining your eligibility . i found this to be true when we had poasession of our GCMS notes we do share the same notes u mentioned here and month in common ;D. We too have not heard anything from AVO. we recieved our notes this month and they are quite similar to yours. Ecas does not give much information either. since we filed No review required, nor additional document request or interview. we are 8 months since filing and at this point we have been patient. we plan to order another set of GCMS notes fairly soon. Hopefully we would recieve good news sooner rather than later !

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Guys I'm really worried my ECAS still doesn't say medical received. :( should I ask my lawyer to do a case specific inquiry?

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
becos said:
Guys I'm really worried my ECAS still doesn't say medical received. :( should I ask my lawyer to do a case specific inquiry?

I'm in the same situation as you

my husband got his uncle to send him his criminal record from nigeria and his ECAS doesnt say criminal record received

But we were told not to worry, that if it says delivery then they definitely have it.

i will say not to worry yourself.

im sure they have it

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
becos said:
I think a lot of people have the same issue, including me. I've seen people say their medical wasn't acknowledged till decision made.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
peg204 said:

my husband got his uncle to send him his criminal record from nigeria and his ECAS doesnt say criminal record received

But we were told not to worry, that if it says delivery then they definitely have it.

im sure they have it
Ugoswife said:
I think a lot of people have the same issue, including me. I've seen people say their medical wasn't acknowledged till decision made.
Thanks guys. I was just feeling like I'm the only one lately :( I hope it's fine.

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
becos said:
Thanks guys. I was just feeling like I'm the only one lately :( I hope it's fine.
You are not alone. It's been three months since we did ours. I thought it was sent right after they were done so AVO should have them the same week it was done. ..

becos

Aug 25, 2016
colmiz said:
You are not alone. It's been three months since we did ours. I thought it was sent right after they were done so AVO should have them the same week it was done. ..
I wish they would just record it right away. I even did ours in May, before we sent our app in and still nothing. :(

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
becos said:
I wish they would just record it right away. I even did ours in May, before we sent our app in and still nothing. :(
Oh wow. Yours should have been updated by now then. But rest assured everything is ok. I had my husband call the akai house clinic and they confirmed it was sent....

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
peg204 said:

im sure they have it
becos said:

Just celebrated alone in Canada, but online celebrated with my husband our 1 year anniversary this past weekend.
:(
Life isn't easy.

AVO is doing what they can, there are a lot more applications than just the few of us that are following on here. I contact my MP and they found out that CIC in Miss has received my husband's medical, but in Accra they have Not Linked it to the account, almost 3 months gone by.
We keep our faith and hope that soon one day we be together again.
Every application is different and each has their own story. Just know they are processing them as fast as they can. I know how hard it is to be apart. Let the Lord keep us going. Hope to see many more PPR's this new month coming.

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
Butterflygirl said:
Just celebrated alone in Canada, but online celebrated with my husband our 1 year anniversary this past weekend.
:(
Life isn't easy.

AVO is doing what they can, there are a lot more applications than just the few of us that are following on here. I contact my MP and they found out that CIC in Miss has received my husband's medical, but in Accra they have Not Linked it to the account, almost 3 months gone by.
We keep our faith and hope that soon one day we be together again.
Every application is different and each has their own story. Just know they are processing them as fast as they can. I know how hard it is to be apart. Let the Lord keep us going. Hope to see many more PPR's this new month coming.
#Butterflygirl
Sucks that you have to spend it alone

My husband and i will be celebrating our one year anniversary soon too

I'm still holding on that faith that we will celebrate together in Canada

Just hold on tight there

prayers will be answer soon

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Happy Anniversary to you guys. I'm truly hoping I don't get to spend mine alone in July. It's not easy guys but we can only wait and pray.

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
Thanks peg204 and Ugoswife

This is not easy at all, but we will get thru it.

boatswife

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Halifax, NS
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09 -02-2017 new meds...police..sched A after interview
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
19-04-2017...For stepson...This was after PPR!
Med's Done....
11-07-2016 and 14-02-2017
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017 sent in via dhl 20-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2017
Hi everyone. .I also was worried they were recieving our police checks...medicals etc...so everytime I sent something via ecase I also directly emsiled it to Accra and asked them to confirm they have it..several emails in the last 2 weeks..so today they emailed and said yes they did receive it all...now nothing has changed online as far as updates...also in July when we put in a medical to date it doesnt show up but our gcms notes says passed..hope this helps eases somebodys mind.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
boatswife said:
Hi everyone. .I also was worried they were recieving our police checks...medicals etc...so everytime I sent something via ecase I also directly emsiled it to Accra and asked them to confirm they have it..several emails in the last 2 weeks..so today they emailed and said yes they did receive it all...now nothing has changed online as far as updates...also in July when we put in a medical to date it doesnt show up but our gcms notes says passed..hope this helps eases somebodys mind.
Thanks boatswife, for sharing that. It does ease my mind. :) It's good to know.

Going on 1.5 year anniversary. I told myself I won't go back to Ghana until we get PPR. The unknown timeline is hard...

Thinking of you all, sending positive energy, hope and patience.