Waived
Passport Req..
July 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
September 8, 2016
Lady O said:
@blessed2, hello dear, we share same ppr date, but gues u submitted bfr me, Pls may I see what the pre-departure orientation email looks like. Thanks a bunch .
We sent the passport last Wednesday and it was delivered last Thursday

This is an auto-generated message. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Immigration file number: *************

Mrs. / Ms. / Mr *******

Planning for Canada is a FREE pre-departure orientation program helping prospective immigrants prepare for success in Canada. Planning for Canada is funded by the Government of Canada and offered by Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) and the International Organization for Migration (IOM).

To register for this pre-departure orientation session, please click on the following link:

https://register.planningforcanada.ca/

For further information on Planning for Canada, please visit:

http://www.planningforcanada.ca/ or send an email to coanigeria@iom.int

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Please note that this invitation to participate in an orientation session is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

If you have already registered or attended the Planning for Canada pre-departure orientation session, or if you are already in Canada, please disregard this email.

Lady O

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th sept,2015
AOR Received.
3rd nov,2015
File Transfer...
11th December,2015
Med's Request
Upfront 15th july,2015
Med's Done....
18th july,2016(redone )
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th july,2016, Passport delivered to AVO 27/07/16
VISA ISSUED...
29th August,2016
LANDED..........
September,2016
Blessed2 said:
We sent the passport last Wednesday and it was delivered last Thursday

This is an auto-generated message. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Immigration file number: *************

Mrs. / Ms. / Mr *******

Planning for Canada is a FREE pre-departure orientation program helping prospective immigrants prepare for success in Canada. Planning for Canada is funded by the Government of Canada and offered by Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) and the International Organization for Migration (IOM).

To register for this pre-departure orientation session, please click on the following link:

https://register.planningforcanada.ca/

For further information on Planning for Canada, please visit:

http://www.planningforcanada.ca/ or send an email to coanigeria@iom.int

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Please note that this invitation to participate in an orientation session is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

If you have already registered or attended the Planning for Canada pre-departure orientation session, or if you are already in Canada, please disregard this email.
Thank you so much dear. I appreciate

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
papapsi said:
I didn't have to do anything. I reckon DHL has its own pick up cycle. DHL should deliver to you. I'm not sure why you have to go there to pick it up.

It's an issue of waiting which I know from experience isn't easy. Congratulations and we bless God.
The reality is some people had to forward the pick e-mail to DHL and some didn't have to. Hence my saying "the smartest thing to do".

*Mandie*

Ade T

Jul 29, 2016
Hello my people, i got the long awaited email from Accra today requesting for my wife's visa, October 10th 2015 Applicant. But they requested for the following:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A
Ø Police Certificate: Please provide an updated original police clearance certificate

Please what is Amended schedule A, anyone who had same experience please share.

God Bless

Jun 8, 2016
@ Ade Congratulations

That was the same email that was sent to me

The form has changed compared to what i used last year, IMM5669E

Guess that is why they used the word amended Schedule A

Go to CIC Website to get the amended form

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Ade T said:
Hello my people, i got the long awaited email from Accra today requesting for my wife's visa, October 10th 2015 Applicant. But they requested for the following:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A
Ø Police Certificate: Please provide an updated original police clearance certificate

God Bless

Congratulations! Refreshing to see Oct 2015 applicants getting PPR. Hope Sep 2015 applicants still waiting will also hear something soon. Schedule A is the Background Declaration form
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf
*Mandie*

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Guys check this out

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/work-permits-for-inland-trv-for-outland-spousal-sponsorship-t440308.0.html

Ade T

Jul 29, 2016
Please how was DHL prepaid work. My wife just went and asked at one of the DHL offices in Lagos and was told that they dont do pre paid, that AVO will send her email once the passport is ready for pick up, then she will now give them DHL office to post to and pay when she come to pick up.

Thanks

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Ade T said:
Please how was DHL prepaid work. My wife just went and asked at one of the DHL offices in Lagos and was told that they dont do pre paid, that AVO will send her email once the passport is ready for pick up, then she will now give them DHL office to post to and pay when she come to pick up.

Thanks
I can tell you this was exactly what some members did. Some had to send the pick up e-mail to DHL, and others didn't have to because AVO somehow alerted DHL package was ready for pick up. I will tell you this....after waiting this long for your visa, this shouldn't be an issue. Do as DHL has asked you to. Congrats once again.
*Mandie*

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
Ade T said:

God Bless

Congratulations Ade T, I Pray for more positive updates from AVO

Blessed2

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 31, 2015
Doc's Request.
May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
October 14, 2015
File Transfer...
October 30, 2015
Med's Done....
November 18, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
September 8, 2016
Hello House,

I just checked the status online and the application status is closed and final decision has been approved but we haven't received a pick up email. Is this normal? Should we reach out to AVO? Should we reach out to DHL?

Any suggestion is good.

Thanks!

Lady O

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th sept,2015
AOR Received.
3rd nov,2015
File Transfer...
11th December,2015
Med's Request
Upfront 15th july,2015
Med's Done....
18th july,2016(redone )
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29th August,2016
LANDED..........
September,2016
Blessed2 said:
Hello House,

I just checked the status online and the application status is closed and final decision has been approved but we haven't received a pick up email. Is this normal? Should we reach out to AVO? Should we reach out to DHL?

Any suggestion is good.

Thanks!
Yes dear, so far from the advise I got on this forum, the pick up mail may,or may not be sent.and sometimes it goes into the spam mail,maybe u can wait till Monday, if you don't receive any pick up mail.you can write AVO , telling them about the change in status, but you haven't received any email, then they will send you one.When u receive the pick up email,print and give to DHL,then pay DHL for the pickup

Blessed2

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 31, 2015
Doc's Request.
May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
October 14, 2015
File Transfer...
October 30, 2015
Med's Done....
November 18, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
September 8, 2016
Lady O said:
Yes dear, so far from the advise I got on this forum, the pick up mail may,or may not be sent.and sometimes it goes into the spam mail,maybe u can wait till Monday, if you don't receive any pick up mail.you can write AVO , telling them about the change in status, but you haven't received any email, then they will send you one.When u receive the pick up email,print and give to DHL,then pay DHL for the pickup
Thanks,

I will wait till Monday.

Lady O

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th sept,2015
AOR Received.
3rd nov,2015
File Transfer...
11th December,2015
Med's Request
Upfront 15th july,2015
Med's Done....
18th july,2016(redone )
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29th August,2016
LANDED..........
September,2016
NAWAOOAccraCIC said:
@blessed
Check email...my spouse got an email today saying passport is ready for pick up.am the sponsor.
Hello, Pls may I know ur spouses timeline, when did she get her Ppr and wen ws her passport received at AVO. Jst wanna have an idea of the average time thy use in responding