Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Soonest by Gods great grace
mercyofGod said:
Hi everyone, how are you doing, l just wanna update you guys that l did land on 15th, l am with my wife now and l will complete all the necessary things this new week, as soon as l settled down l will keep coming here to support you guys, @Lamour your success is very close, God bless you all.
Welcome to Canada MercyofGod :D..You are here at the perfect time. Fall is the best season in my opinion haha! Not too hot and not too cold either..just cozy and right for two lovebirds :p ;)
Have a great time and Gods blessings to you and yours!

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015**Ecas changed to "in process" Oct 9,2015**
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
eski said:
I always thought the minimum income requirement wasnt for spousal and common law sponsorships?was i wrong? ?
Hello Eski..As a sponsor you are required to show that you can support and provide for the PA..There are some exceptions where the sponsor is say on a disability income etc. But to have a solid start to an application, proof of income is a for sure way to ensure that happens. See link and table below to explain further..Hope this helps!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196ETOC.asp
Federal Income Table, 2015

The following table applies to all provinces except Quebec.

Table 3

Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)
Size of Family Unit Minimum necessary income
1 person (the sponsor) $23,861
2 persons $29,706
3 persons $36,520
4 persons $44,340
5 persons $50,290
6 persons $56,718
7 persons $63,147
More than 7 persons, for each additional person, add $6,429
If you are using this kit after December 31, 2015, contact our Call Centre for revised LICO figures.

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
vivichi said:
Hello everyone truly God works in a miraculous way may his name b prised now and forever i got my PPR today.. Pls what other document will i submit together with my passport??
Congrats @Vivichi :D Good news is on the way to us all in Jesus Name Amen!
Lamour is SURELY next! So receive it! :D

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
femi990 said:
Stumbled on this piece of information but I don't know if it applies to Accra AVO

Good Day Folks,

Difference between new "in process" and the old "in process"

APPLICATION RECEIVED:

This status on Ecas used to appear when the VO was checking the application fees were paid, All sponsorship forms were dated and signed, all the supporting documents were present ( If not, they could request any missing document) at this stage they used to check the qualitative of your file. Usually the Officer who received people's files when they came fresh from CPC Ontario will do everything we just mentioned above and put a 3 months BFD on your file to be reviewed by another officer and placed it in a queue, Then send AOR2. some VO did not even send AOR2. After 3 months an officer will open your file again and begin to do some work, your ecas still showing APPLICTION RECEIVED. The first thing that officer will do is to work on Eligibility between the SPONSOR and PA. The officer will pay close attention on age differences, religious background if the relationship is ongoing, no red flag, or fake documentation, the officer will check if the quantitative and qualitative of docs you sent. If you happened to order your GCMS at this point you will see ELIGIBILITY: IN PROGRESS, and Ecas would displayed

We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000

Even if medicals were done at this point, lots of people's applications back then did not displayed Medical Received at this stage on Ecas. when the officer approved your Eligibility at this point, your Ecas would show IN PROCESS and if your were to order your GCMS Notes would then show ELIGIBILITY: PASS. It is a sign that there would not be an interview. the case was not over yet.

IN PROCESS: We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
We started processing JON DOE'S Permanent Residence Application on 01.03.2000

At this point the officer will request SECURITY checks and CRIMINALITY checks to other government offices who are responsible to do so. at this point no matter how long your file would take it was not the VO's fault neither yours but CSIS. Just to add flesh to the bone, let's say you requested your GCMS 4 months after your application went IN PROCESS, you might see at any page pertaining to SECURITY/CRIMINALITY would have S.15 (1) or S.19 (1) on the right top corner. Sometimes CRIMINALITY Checks may come back quickly and the officer would updated your file and keep waiting for Security.Then your GCMS will show.

Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Medicals : Pass

Sometimes they may hid Security Checks even if it is finished according to Subscription 15 (1) for international affaires and defense. If the RPRF is not paid and the officer did not want to extend your Medicals if they were expired, he/she will issue a request for those document, even PPR. Some people reported seeing on GCMS Notes

Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security : Pass
Medical : In progress or Pass

DECISION MADE:We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
We started processing JON DOE'S Permanent Residence Application on 01.03.2000
Medical Results have been received
Decision has been made on your application and the office will contact you in writing about this decision

At this point when Ecas displayed Medical results have been received which was the 3rd line, any applicants used to know that their application were almost done.

Back then Decision made without re- medical, Medical request or PPR was a sign of rejection and a good number of people used to know that their applications were rejected until they received their decision made letters to be double sure. Things have changed so much and will keep changing.

The NEW IN PROCESS has replaced the old status called APPLICATION RECEIEVED if it says:

IN PROCESS: We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
Medical Results have been received

This way you are not off of the interview's hook yet, they just update your Ecas with those 2 lines they will only show the date they started processing your file when Eligibility passes and background checks have then begun. You will mostly likely see the third line after months and months when your file has matured for PPR and ready for a decision. Hopefully this helped

Warm Regards and good luck
Thank you so much for sharing! God bless you richly! :)

pokie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
Congrats vivichi!!!!

yaozm

Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015.
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-waiting but terribly.
VISA ISSUED...
-Hopefully in the next few weeks
LANDED..........
-
Haha haha ha
Great news and congrats @ Viv
I like it when pe speak with such great faith.
Positive faith. It is very encouraging.
Keep it up all. I am expecting my PPR
Soon as well.
God Strengthen and Bless us all.

Babily

Sep 6, 2015
Hello everyone, please I have a question, I apply to sponsor my hubby in muse when I was working , but presently am in school full time. Want to know if it will affect his coming?

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Babily said:
Hello everyone, please I have a question, I apply to sponsor my hubby in muse when I was working , but presently am in school full time. Want to know if it will affect his coming?
As long as you are not on welfare you are fine.

inHisowntime

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2015
File Transfer...
March 17, 2015 went "In process" Sept 7, 2015
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
AVO rec. PP Oct. 9, 2015 & Visa Issued Oct. 19
LANDED..........
Landed Oct 25. Glory be to the Most High
Babily said:
I dont think that will be a problem. some people lose their jobs after they sponsor their spouse. that is a reality of life. I am pretty sure thats why they ask for the NOA from the previous year. As long as you are not collecting any form of social assistance you should be good. FYI, student loan is not considered social assistance in Canada

best wishes

mylord

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 6 2015
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 30, 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 21 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Yes we are all hoping for the best, the waiting will be over soon.

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
Happy new week to everybody. Hope this week brings a good news and an awesome surprises...

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Hello everyone, am in a situation where I don't know what to do. My husband has been a divorcee for almost 9 years before we met in which he does not have access to his children and now AVO is requesting for the child pictures, international passport and medical needs to be done.How will l have all this done without knowing the whereabouts of my X and all efforts to get in touch proved abortive. Can you please share your ideas.
This child is not traveling with me.......pls help.
Thanks.

lapash

Oct 5, 2015
Ardnacieso said:
Happy new week to everybody. Hope this week brings a good news and an awesome surprises...
Hello Everyone,

I just found this thread today. I applied to sponsor my wife in June,2015. I received Sponsor Approval in August and my wife's application was transferred top Accra Visa Office on 9th September.

My wife's application has been in "process" since September 23. And a new line was also added that we started processing your application in September 23. (Medicals have also been received) Does anyone know how long it takes from an application being in process to Passport request?

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
13-7-2015 and in process 30th of September 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
One can not predict accra nowadays. The processing time from when cic recieved ur application to when decision is made in the visa office use to be 6 to 8 months, Some got theirs 5 months. Atleast i read about an applicant who applied February 2014 and got his visa in July. But now u can hardly predict the processing time. I dont think accra has issued February applicants visa. They are still working on January applications , By now if they were to follow the speed of early 2014, April applicants suppose to be issuing visa by now. Well let watch and see what Accra visa offfice has for the waiting applicants.