28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015

obannobi

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
I am a bit happy today after calling IRB, they informed me the they will be sending my PIF out tomorrow. My case worker in charge of my file told me that their no no reasons for me but decision only. Iwo., please confirm if all you sent was decision only? Macus , how are you doing with everything?

obannobi said:
I am a bit happy today after calling IRB, they informed me the they will be sending my PIF out tomorrow. My case worker in charge of my file told me that their no no reasons for me but decision only. Iwo., please confirm if all you sent was decision only? Macus , how are you doing with everything?
For me, they only wanted the personal information section where I narrated my story and listed my family members. I guess to see if I mentioned my husband. Happy for your progress.

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hey Obannobi, I have been busy sending what accra requested. My wife mailed the documents directly to accra and I sent the other information they asked from here. Hopefully they will get it soon. Although we didn't have the canada inland application yet but we sent the PIF. And the refugee decision, and explained in writting to the VO that as soon as we receive the last document we will send it to them immediately, because if we have to wait for it, we will not meet with the deadline date. So I hope and pray that the accra office are reasonable to understand that we couldn't take that chance by delaying. As to your question Obannobi, Yes. The they will only give you the refugee decision. We are really looking ahead for good news from accra, since we have sent all they asked, apart from the last document which is the delay from the canada immigration and not our fault as we were given just 30days deadline date.

obannobi

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Macus nicely done. Don't worry about the last one because all you need is email it to them.I am excited for you and by middle of October you will get your approval mark my word. I am more excited about meeting my wife in Dubia a week from today since January 15th. I am in ft Mac. , hopefully before my Tuesday departure the document would arrive so that I can send it from Dubia. I am sure that everyone will get through soon, make sure to pay your fees upfront as well.

belfy

Aug 7, 2014
Hello everyone,i still don't know how to check my status application in accra,since my file is with them now.can someone pls help

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Thank you so much Obannobi. I wish you good news too. Enjoy more excitement as you meet your wife again. It is not funny staying apart for sometime. Wishing us all waiting to hear from accra good news and all the best!!!

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
belfy said:
Hello everyone,i still don't know how to check my status application in accra,since my file is with them now.can someone pls help
Use the electronics system,just go to the webpage of cic and u will read check status,u only have to read the guidelines

belfy

Aug 7, 2014
thank you,i know about the cic and how to check the status on it...but i thought that is used only when your file is in mississauga

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
belfy said:
thank you,i know about the cic and how to check the status on it...but i thought that is used only when your file is in mississauga
once ur file is sent to accra it means it has passed the first stage of the process and that u can use that system

obannobi

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Macus hope that you are getting everything in as required? I am hoping to send mine next week as well. Ghanaboy how is your weekend going?

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Yes Obannobi. I told you previously that we already sent accra all they requested, apart from the Canada Inland Application. The immigration has not sent that to us, and if we wait for that, we might not be able to meet with the deadline date which is next week. So we wrote them a letter telling them the situation and promised them that as soon as we receive it from the immigration, we will forward it to them immediately. They ought to understand that if we wait for the last document we won't meet the deadline date. As for every other thing they requested, we have sent them and waiting to hear something good this time from them. Its good to know that you would be sending yours next week. All we need this time is good news from accra. Have a lovely weekend. And you too Ghanaboy.

Obrunicoco

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-14
Doc's Request.
20-08-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-14
File Transfer...
SA 09-06-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
Hello everyone,

I have a question about ordering GCMS notes online. I want to order them (I'm the sponsor) so I need a consent form from my husband. Can he just sign it and scan it to me as a pdf. file and I upload it? Is that how it works? Or does it need to be a paper copy.

Thanks