+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

obannobi said:
Thank you so much, was not prepared for immigration dealings again if not for my wife, lol. I hope that you guys enjoy Canada, if you are living in the east so you know west is not bad.
Yeah, I live in the a city north of Toronto kind of too established to move lol. I already accumulated 10 years seniority working with the municipal government and my profession is very specific and not easy to find. Its very nice here too.

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hi Obannobi, Iwodamiorie and Ghanaboy. So lucky for me, my wife has not sent the parcel to me yet. There is lots of watsapp chats, letters from friends and the two documents we have now, just remaining the Canada inland application. So I have asked her to mail it today directly to Accra from there via UPS which will only take 4working days. I will mail the other stuffs from here which is our emails and also congratulatory messages on our facebook from friends including letters from friends who were present on our wedding. It will take 3working days to get to Accra. I will include a letter explaining the situation of waiting for the last document and letting them know that as soon as my wife receives it, she will fax it to them, I hope they understand. With this process, we should be able to meet the deadline date. Yes Obannobi we have the PIF and the refugee reason and decision form. Thank you so much everyone for all your support. I pray good news comes from accra for all of us waiting

macus said:
Hi Obannobi, Iwodamiorie and Ghanaboy. So lucky for me, my wife has not sent the parcel to me yet. There is lots of watsapp chats, letters from friends and the two documents we have now, just remaining the Canada inland application. So I have asked her to mail it today directly to Accra from there via UPS which will only take 4working days. I will mail the other stuffs from here which is our emails and also congratulatory messages on our facebook from friends including letters from friends who were present on our wedding. It will take 3working days to get to Accra. I will include a letter explaining the situation of waiting for the last document and letting them know that as soon as my wife receives it, she will fax it to them, I hope they understand. With this process, we should be able to meet the deadline date. Yes Obannobi we have the PIF and the refugee reason and decision form. Thank you so much everyone for all your support. I pray good news comes from accra for all of us waiting
Amazing. Good luck.

belfy

Aug 7, 2014
hello house,i got an email from Accra saying i didnt meet the requirement, on aug 14 but gave me 30 days to send more info.i mailed the info to them and they got it on the 8th of sept.my question is ,how long does it take to hear anything from them?,will they deny me?pls i'm scared bcos i ve been denied before,i need responds.

belfy said:
hello house,i got an email from Accra saying i didnt meet the requirement, on aug 14 but gave me 30 days to send more info.i mailed the info to them and they got it on the 8th of sept.my question is ,how long does it take to hear anything from them?,will they deny me?pls i'm scared bcos i ve been denied before,i need responds.
Hi belfy,

It defends on your situation, I received similar email and its because they needed more proof of relationship. We were eventually approved. Hope it helps.

belfy said:
tnx iwodamiorie,how long long did you wait for their response?,was their any interview...
I waited about 2 weeks after the last document was sent before I heard back from them. Hubby was invited for an interview and its was successful. I pray that you don't have to go through that though because it cost us a lot of money. Hubby had to fly there and stayed in an hotel etc. Feel free to ask your questions; we are all here to support one another.

belfy

Aug 7, 2014
tnx iwo, what kind of question did they ask him at the interview and did they approve him on the same day of the interview

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
belfy said:
helloooooo,does it mean i am the only person in this forum?i can't believe this,what is happening?any news?
Belfy u dint reply to my response in pm,how are u gathering ur docs? Hope u dnt delay,were u given more days to do that

belfy

Aug 7, 2014
hello ghanaboy i did...i sent you this
thank you ghana boy,sorry i called you obronibini.i have mailed d info back to them.i had an attestatiion letter from my friends,my uncles,my mother in law,my siblings,i wrote a letter as well and my wife wrote as well too.we sent more pics,my baby's birth certificate and we also told them to get back to us if they need her DNA.tnx