Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I will give you some little tips here when you ever apply to AVO especially sponsorship....where people will have their dreams and hopes so high and some even quit their jobs in Africa.....

Well, AVO is not one of those visa offices you could apply and Holla they tell you to come to Canada within 6 months or even a year. If grace finds you and you are lucky then, you are free but even with that only a handful few like 0.01% out of 100%.

So here is the clue, the moment you apply to Canada through AVO, forget everything like you've applied or anything.

Focus on your life in Africa. Do your job like the normal day like nothing is happening. Put 2-3years time frame where you don't bother yourself about whether they've approved your application and wondering what is happening.

Forget about IRCC matters but make sure if they ask you of any document, you provide and shine your eye and do your due diligence about your life and Daily living to avoid stress and emotional symptoms that comes with when, where and how etc questions with no answers.

Focus on you and not the papers or the application. Live your life with your partner or spouse even though they may be away but don't stress yourself about it...

Never!! Because it will be a waste of your emotional time. If you get it early, fine. If not also, lift your head up high and keep going until the due date comes when they finally decides to make you come to Canada....

Never stress or get burdened or even think about you have any plans to travel abroad.....go about your normal business and Daily living and keep laughing

Don't even email or message them for answers because you won't get anyways and if you are lucky, it will answer part of the questions and not the full answer so what's the point?

Give them time to decide with 1-3 years time and stay focus....However, you can only do these things if you can embrace this 3 key strategies...

No. 1. Never stress or get worried about the guy next door....and I mean what is happening in someone else's applications, about their time lines especially when you applied before them yet they still got approved before you or even you applied on the same month or day but your case seems to be stacked.

No.2. Keep your eyes on the finish line knowing one day your light too will shine....Somebodies can't be your story and all cases are different. Be selfish small here

No.3. Don't give up and keep running. Running in still living your life even if you get refused, try again and still have your hope to get it in the future someday somehow at the end of the tunnel.....

Hope this hopes someone!!

Reactions: Abrahams

Abrahams

Apr 30, 2022
Please How long does it take to review additional documents of Relationship information and sponsorship Evaluation (form IM5532) anyone with similar experience?

Lakobby

Nov 1, 2021
Please How long does it take to review additional documents of Relationship information and sponsorship Evaluation (form IM5532) anyone with similar experience?
Everything with AVO is God’s time, grace and favor. No specific timeframe on anything whatsoever. Just pray to whoever you believe in.

Geebah

May 16, 2022
When did you last get an update and what was it please?
Here is my timeline so far, My wife hired an immigration lawyer to process my application in Canada. Everything was done on the new online portal.
Application Started > Sept 7. 2021
Additional info. request > 20 Dec. 2021
Additional info. sent > 22 Dec. 2021
Bio request > March 09 2022
Sponsorship approved and they said that my file would be forward to Accra for further processing > 10 March 2022
Bio done > March 14, 2022
Bio shown as completed > March 20, 2022
Medical request > March 21, 2022
Medical done > March 23, 2022
Medical shown as completed > March 30, 2022.
No update until now. What is ur timeline so far.

Abrahams

Apr 30, 2022
Application Oct 7th

AOR January 13th

Ask for Biometric 26th January

Eligibility to sponsor 27th Jan passed

CSQ request 27th January

Biometric submitted on 28th January

CSQ submitted March 17th

Additional Documents Request March 28th

Additional Documents submitted March 29th
They Still reviewing additional documents submitted
Applicant eligibility still under review
More than 10 ghost updates since 29th March

Daboyjr

Dec 2, 2021
Whatever u do make sure to avoid them to ask for additional documents! Because, it adds more time to the processing… it took my wife 9 months for them to send her an update after they requested for ADR.

Geebah

May 16, 2022
Application Oct 7th

AOR January 13th

Ask for Biometric 26th January

Eligibility to sponsor 27th Jan passed

CSQ request 27th January

Biometric submitted on 28th January

CSQ submitted March 17th

Additional Documents Request March 28th

Additional Documents submitted March 29th
They Still reviewing additional documents submitted
Applicant eligibility still under review
More than 10 ghost updates since 29th March
Ok, just keep ur fingers crossed. so ur destination is Quebec right.

Reactions: Abrahams