+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Kimberly03

Mar 17, 2020
Hi guys, hope we are all doing great.
I want to inform you guys that I have safely arrived Canada. In fact, I landed yesterday, & it feels so good to be finally reunited with my wife.
Congrats, i pray mine too comes asap. Enjoy yourself with your spouse.

Reactions: Prex19

Vincyns

Mar 24, 2019
I want to inform you guys that I have safely arrived Canada. In fact, I landed yesterday, & it feels so good to be finally reunited with my wife.
Congratulations brother! Wishing you all the very best in your new environment in Canada

Reactions: bbyzee

Okpure

Jul 5, 2019
Congrats. Where was your depature, was is Nigeria or Ghana? Which Airline? Did you require COVID 19 result ?

Ebonychic

May 28, 2020
Thank God my brother you were really a Gid sent to me love to the wife pls can you tell me all what happened at the airport there we are supposed to leave on sat but our flight has been extended to 14 th also did you have to do a Covid test

Reactions: Prex19