+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Ng9ja

Oct 29, 2020
I got my Passport request this morning and I’m currently in different state (visiting family). Is it okay if I courier my passport from where I am currently and put a return address different from my registered address?

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
I got my Passport request this morning and I’m currently in different state (visiting family). Is it okay if I courier my passport from where I am currently and put a return address different from my registered address?

Congratulations
Please to avoid stories I think you should send it when you return back to your based.

Please share your timeline to raise others hope

Cheers

Reactions: Kobe_Snipez

Ng9ja

Oct 29, 2020
Congratulations
Please to avoid stories I think you should send it when you return back to your based.

Please share your timeline to raise others hope

Cheers
Okay Thanks.
AOR Sep 2019
Biometrics Dec 2019
Medicals Feb 2020
CSQ (which is required as my spouse resides in Quebec)- July 2020
PPR- Oct 2020

Reactions: Adeolafun

Vincyns

Mar 24, 2019
Please does anyone know whether Lagos VAC office is open for passport submission? We got passport request yesterday.
AOR/Bio/SA Dec 2019
Medical Sept 2020
Medical pass Oct 2020
Pre arrival Oct 2020
PPR Oct 28, 2020
Thanks

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi Prex and Davido, I'm at this same stage of my application. Please how did you go about this? I mean how much did you pay in total? Did you wait for the person in Accra to pay it before sending out your passport? If yes, what detail information you provided to the person to enable the payment? Thank you
Hello Vincyns, congratulations to u.
I paid 331ghs in total, & I waited for d payment to be made & receipt scanned & sent to me. I attached the receipt, as requested, before I sent the passport to Accra.
I just told the person that paid for me to just pay to & send me the payment receipt.

But I think you should check with the Canada VAC in Nigeria. I heard they now accept passport transmission. You can go to their website to confirm

Vincyns

Mar 24, 2019
Hello Vincyns, congratulations to u.
I paid 331ghs in total, & I waited for d payment to be made & receipt scanned & sent to me. I attached the receipt, as requested, before I sent the passport to Accra.
I just told the person that paid for me to just pay to & send me the payment receipt.

But I think you should check with the Canada VAC in Nigeria. I heard they now accept passport transmission. You can go to their website to confirm
Thank you so much Prex19. Really appreciate you taking time get back to me. It's very helpful.
Yes, I called a friend in Lagos to check for me whether Lagos office is open. He couldn't confirm it because it is a public holiday in Nigeria. We will be checking back tomorrow. Praying they're open and accepting passport submission.

Dubia

Sep 14, 2020
Thank you so much Prex19. Really appreciate you taking time get back to me. It's very helpful.
Yes, I called a friend in Lagos to check for me whether Lagos office is open. He couldn't confirm it because it is a public holiday in Nigeria. We will be checking back tomorrow. Praying they're open and accepting passport submission.
They r accepting passports only via DHL. Youhave to send it to them via DHL. You can call their customer care for the documents u need to submit, cos I think u need to submit the paper they gave u after u did ur biometrics as well

Ng9ja

Oct 29, 2020
Please where can I get a VAC consent form from. I’m told you need to add it to the documents when submitting passports.

Ng9ja

Oct 29, 2020
Check your biometric document ; congratulations. I pray i receive my PPR soonest too.
Thanks a lot. I have gotten the PPR and we need to attach a VAC consent form along with the passport before submitting. I don’t know where I can find it. I’ve checked their website and I can’t find it.

Kimberly03

Mar 17, 2020
Thanks a lot. I have gotten the PPR and we need to attach a VAC consent form along with the passport before submitting. I don’t know where I can find it. I’ve checked their website and I can’t find it.
Consent form is attached with your receipt after biometric,so check your document.

Reactions: Ng9ja