AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
Did my medicals 30th of sept, only got pre-arrival email after 2 weeks since then nothing.

Please how did you check to see the date you passed medicals, because I only saw medical have been received

Thanks
I hope I get too, I saw it on my gckey, what's your AOR? My December 10th 2019

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hello house
I got my passport request today,
It says I shld send a medical request & police check which I had done earlier but says I shldnt bother if I have, so I am a bit confused
Also it Also states I shld check transmission services on the vfs site, by what I am see in there is different from what I have been see in here
Has anyone here recently sent their passport to accra pls put me through

Thanks
Question 1 :if you have done message before and you have done PCC,please do not do your medical and PCC again
Question 2.you can scroll further back on this forum,people have posted on this forum the docs to send to vfs Accra and the address of the Accra vfs.

Vincyns

Mar 24, 2019
Same experience I had at this stage 3 months ago. I had to contact someone in Accra to do the payment for me.
Hi Prex and Davido, I'm at this same stage of my application. Please how did you go about this? I mean how much did you pay in total? Did you wait for the person in Accra to pay it before sending out your passport? If yes, what detail information you provided to the person to enable the payment? Thank you

MKML

Jan 17, 2020
Hello House
Has anyone gotten a returned passport back this month, I'm asking since a lot of people are getting PPR and hopefully they stamp the visas quickly

almostready

Jul 22, 2019
I am sponsoring my husband and he has received his Copr today along with his stamped visa. However, there is a mistake in his country of residence and in my address (they wrote my old address)

Can these errors be rectified at the port of entry upon landing? any info would be helpful

Hally1

May 6, 2019
Hello everyone, pls can your passport be requested and you submitted but your status still reads" Application in progress " when you check your status online? Thanks.
I am in the same situation. Has your sataus change to decision made yet?

Hally1

May 6, 2019
I am sponsoring my husband and he has received his Copr today along with his stamped visa. However, there is a mistake in his country of residence and in my address (they wrote my old address)

Can these errors be rectified at the port of entry upon landing? any info would be helpful
How long does it take to get the passport stamped after submission?

Hally1

May 6, 2019
I’m pleased to inform you all that I have just received my passport request letter from Accra. A lady called 30 minutes ago asking if I am able to travel before Jan ending and I said yes and she told me to check my profile for a message and act accordingly. 5 minutes after the call, I received an email that I have a message in my profile and lo and behold, it’s PPR. My AOR is October 21, 2019, PNP. My medical is due to expire 15 October....I’m resident in Takoradi, Ghana. Thank you all for your help so far. See you all in Canada. God bless
Please have you hear from them about the counter foil?

Reactions: Adeolafun

tona

Dec 2, 2018
How far with the people who received a medical request from 18th September 2020? Has your status changed to medical received and passed? Because my wife did her medical test sometimes in September 23rd and her status shows we did not received your medical result since last week. She requested for her medical result at IOM and it was stated in the medical info sheet that; her result have been sent since September 25th 2020. She then personally sent the results through web-mail but, yet no response and still showing we did not receive your result. What can she do? has anybody received the passport request without medical results changed to pass or received?

Ekanem

Oct 29, 2020
How far with the people who received a medical request from 18th September 2020? Has your status changed to medical received and passed? Because my wife did her medical test sometimes in September 23rd and her status shows we did not received your medical result since last week. She requested for her medical result at IOM and it was stated in the medical info sheet that; her result have been sent since September 25th 2020. She then personally sent the results through web-mail but, yet no response and still showing we did not receive your result. What can she do? has anybody received the passport request without medical results changed to pass or received?
I did my medicals in February and it didn’t update to passed until june 9th so you may have to be a little patient.

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
Did my medicals 30th of sept, only got pre-arrival email after 2 weeks since then nothing.

Please how did you check to see the date you passed medicals, because I only saw medical have been received

Thanks
I hope I get too, I saw it on my gckey, what's your AOR? My December 10th 2019
I got medical request on 20th Sept, did it on October 7th, it say my medical have been passed in October 9th in my gckey since then nothing yet