Doc's Request.
July 3rd 2018
AOR Received.
June 27th 2018
File Transfer...
August 22nd 2018
Interview........
April 30th 2019
Medical is 5 months after they received your app.
What is ur timeline
Daddywayne42 is my husband our timeline is as follows;
App received May 24th 2018
Sponsor approval August 16th
File transfer to AVO August 31st
Csq received as well

That’s it ,nothing since then, no medical as of yet

I believe our application is a little more complicated than most because of him being a failed refugee claimant and being removed, there is also an accompanying dependant child. We had originally started this process as inland applicants in November 2017, but had to withdraw that application when he was removed and submit a new Outland one... we just need to be patient and wait

Last edited:

adotey

Jul 16, 2016
This a message I received today concerning my wife and children application. I don't really understand what it really means

Thank you for the update.

Dear Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kindly be informed that medicals for your dependant - Axxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx is still outstanding. As soon as our medical team make available the final results, your application will be finalised.

Regards,

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
This a message I received today concerning my wife and children application. I don't really understand what it really means

Thank you for the update.

Dear Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kindly be informed that medicals for your dependant - Axxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx is still outstanding. As soon as our medical team make available the final results, your application will be finalised.

Regards,
They're saying they haven't processed your medicals yet either because they haven't received it from the clinic or because the person who is supposed to check to confirm everything about your medicals is in order hasn't. Either ways, I suggest you 1. Call/Email/Visit the clinic where you had your medicals and ask if they've forwarded your report to IRCC. Tell them to provide you with the completed medical record forms for all applicants involved. 2. Reply to this email with your completed medical record form for all applicants involved. In addition to this, send the reports through webform to them as well

adotey

Jul 16, 2016
They're saying they haven't processed your medicals yet either because they haven't received it from the clinic or because the person who is supposed to check to confirm everything about your medicals is in order hasn't. Either ways, I suggest you 1. Call/Email/Visit the clinic where you had your medicals and ask if they've forwarded your report to IRCC. Tell them to provide you with the completed medical record forms for all applicants involved. 2. Reply to this email with your completed medical record form for all applicants involved. In addition to this, send the reports through webform to them as well

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
Please is the medical requwre 5months after application was received at visa office or 5months from the date it was transferred to LVO? App. Received 29th Oct. 2018 AOR Jan.23, 2019, SA Feb 15th , transferred Feb 20th

Reactions: aabiola

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Please is the medical requwre 5months after application was received at visa office or 5months from the date it was transferred to LVO? App. Received 29th Oct. 2018 AOR Jan.23, 2019, SA Feb 15th , transferred Feb 20th
You mean AVO (Accra Visa Office). LVO (London Visa Office) has a very different timeline. This thread is for AVO. If you mean AVO, It'll be approx. 5 months from Oct 29 (not AOR date).

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
You mean AVO (Accra Visa Office). LVO (London Visa Office) has a very different timeline. This thread is for AVO. If you mean AVO, It'll be approx. 5 months from Oct 29 (not AOR date).
LVO local visa office I meant. Thanks for your reply. My app was sent from Mississauga Visa office to ACcra Visa office. I am from Nigeria sponsoring my 5months old son. No thread for child in Accra so I am just trying to use this to have an idea of what I should expect.

Reactions: bago4c

Jemmy

Oct 14, 2017
Hello everyone.

I am one of the silent reader in the group and i am here to share my timeline and to encourage all silent reader/everyone still waiting for a positive result. My case was kinda complicated but God over everything. Today i got a positive final decision.

My timeline below

Application submitted April 20
AOR 1 May 25
We didn't received AOR 2
MEDICAL REQUEST SEPTEMBER 20
MEDICAL DONE OCTOBER 14
INTERVIEW REQUESTED JAN 28
INTERVIEW DATE FEBRUARY 6, interview lasted for more than 2hours.
PRE ARRIVAL FEBRUARY 7
PASSPORT AND ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUEST FEBRUARY 15
PASSPORT SUBMITTED FEBRUARY 20
FINAL DECISION MADE AND IT WAS POSITIVE
COUNTERFOIL MARCH 8.

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO HOLD THE FAITH.
YOU'RE NEXT IJN.

THANKS SO MUCH

Uwaifo gift

Sep 9, 2017
Hello everyone.

I am one of the silent reader in the group and i am here to share my timeline and to encourage all silent reader/everyone still waiting for a positive result. My case was kinda complicated but God over everything. Today i got a positive final decision.

My timeline below

AOR 1 May 25
We didn't received AOR 2
MEDICAL DONE OCTOBER 14
PRE ARRIVAL FEBRUARY 7
COUNTERFOIL MARCH 8.

YOU'RE NEXT IJN.

THANKS SO MUCH
Congrats

Reactions: Jemmy

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Hello everyone.

My timeline below

AOR 1 May 25
We didn't received AOR 2
MEDICAL DONE OCTOBER 14
PRE ARRIVAL FEBRUARY 7
COUNTERFOIL MARCH 8.

YOU'RE NEXT IJN.

THANKS SO MUCH
Congrats.

Reactions: Jemmy