Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
This forum has been quite and not encouraging these days is it because everyone here has got PPR or what?

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
wow.. 17months waiting, God go do am.. please has there been any communication at all between you and AVO since after your medicals?
Ye the requested for additional documents in December which I submitted and nothing again after that we messaged them and all we got was the automated response that It’s in process

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Ye the requested for additional documents in December which I submitted and nothing again after that we messaged them and all we got was the automated response that It’s in process
Try sending a mail to the minister of immigration. It might help, please send thevmails daily. Don’t let them rest. It is well with you. Stay strong

Reactions: maki22

Abayomi1111

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I’ve you tried to request for your GCMS notes? I think that’s the best thing to do at this point. Cos that will give you an insight into why your app is still under review.

phina

Feb 23, 2018
hello,
am about to submit my sponsorship application on behalf of my husband . i am unsure of the addresses.
on the checklist it says Mississauga on CIC website its says Sydney.
please can someone just help me clarify

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
hello,
am about to submit my sponsorship application on behalf of my husband . i am unsure of the addresses.
hello,
Please send it to the Nova scotia address if your spouse lives outside Canada and the missisauga adress if your spouse stays in Canada. the information is clearly stated on the ircc website address page.

Gallant1010

Apr 4, 2018
Please send it to the Nova scotia address if your spouse lives outside Canada and the missisauga adress if your spouse stays in Canada. the information is clearly stated on the ircc website address page.
My spouse lives outside Canada and I sent it to Mississauga. I guess the process has change. Thanks for the heads up.